Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will people wake up and realise instagram is just a shop full of customers for these z lister to advertise and sell to.
It was originally a platform for art and beautiful imagery. Oh the irony..:rolleyes:

Perhaps Andrea leaving LW is why N said she would be doing more at LW, just a thought...
Perhaps Andrea leaving is BECAUSE of Nardia.

[

Well she ever receive the card? I'd be surprised. Mark will blame Royal Mail, Covid, their printers (Photobox), or being toooo busy.
:rolleyes: So generous aren't they? Really? A card? Let's hope they don't discover the world of E-CardsπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I totally agree she is beyond useless as anchor....... she cannot be trusted to read the autocue correctly or allow others to speak or to not do stupid things like whip out her knickers or take off her top !!!!!
The other anchors always look smart and dare i say it, washed. Nits looks like she has just rocked up after doing the walk of shame from her encounter with whomever she met at the over 50's night at The Roxy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He is so draining, I find him very selfish, it must be hell living with him. My sibling suffers from bipolar and it makes me wonder if Mark is attention seeking most of the time or is using mental health as his USP!

He has just deleted it!!! What an AH .. nothing better to do 😑😑😑 the truth hurts doesn't it Manky πŸ‘‹
If he deleted it he must have read it - truth must hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is so draining, I find him very selfish, it must be hell living with him. My sibling suffers from bipolar and it makes me wonder if Mark is attention seeking most of the time or is using mental health as his USP!

All he wants is sympathy 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Didn't he once say his doctor thinks he has episodic bipolar events, to my knowledge he has not been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

Reactions: 12
Perhaps Andrea leaving LW is why N said she would be doing more at LW, just a thought...
If she takes over from Andrea she won't last long in the anchor seat, she's done it a couple of times before and it was painful to watch the amount of times she couldn't even read the autocue.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She won't take over from Andrea. Her voice is terrible; she wants all the atttention so ends up not moderating the discussion; she can't read the autocue. She's on the show because she's thought to appeal to a certain type of woman and not because of any intrinsic positive qualities. If you are the sort of woman she is thought to appeal to, it's not a compliment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Very possible.πŸ™„

Just to say Tattlers, Christmas is fast approaching and so are thoughts of New Years resolutions.
I am going to try real hard to stay away from Tattle life as we go into 2021.
It’ll be hard as it’s quite addictive but I need to put more time into other things... my writing being one of them.
I hope to go cold turkey from Boxing Day so as a wee thank you for all the laughs and camaraderie, I will have a little Christmas surprise for you all on Christmas Eve.
Nothing major... just a bit silly.
πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ˜Šβ€
What sort of surprise? You are not going to tell us you are really nitty or worse still manky are you?:sick::D:D......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyway... Silently Moving on...πŸ™„

In the real world I cannot imagine anyone I know having such mood swings that they significantly affect themselves and everyone around them BUT NOT going to a Doctor for help, choosing instead to tell a bunch of strangers online???

Sometimes you have to do a double take to realise just how abnormal Mark Adderley is 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs he needs to get a grip! I cant cope with how draining he is, this constant insta woe is me posting is just pathetic, theres ppl out their dying fgs! 😑 pair of them are clueless about the real world, they need to spend a day in icu and see whats going on in the real world!! Altho knowing him, he’d somehow still make himself the victim even faced with that! twit that he is 😑

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.