Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very possible.🙄

Just to say Tattlers, Christmas is fast approaching and so are thoughts of New Years resolutions.
I am going to try real hard to stay away from Tattle life as we go into 2021.
It’ll be hard as it’s quite addictive but I need to put more time into other things... my writing being one of them.
I hope to go cold turkey from Boxing Day so as a wee thank you for all the laughs and camaraderie, I will have a little Christmas surprise for you all on Christmas Eve.
Nothing major... just a bit silly.
🎄🎅🏻😊❤
You'll be missed @Clarity seeker.😥You are such a talented writer, so I can understand you wanting to persue that. Wishing you all the very best for the future 😍🙏 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maddie has a new song which she/they claim has been released today...released by who exactly?
shes released it via her you tube channel, which anyone can do it just wont get the plugging or promotion that would come if signed to a record label who would promote via their connections in the music industry and the profile of the record label itself

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Checked out maddies new song and video . The song is not bad but the video is bad . The lighting is really poor you can’t see her face proper and the sync of the track and her mouth moving is not totally on point . At least mank wasn’t there to make it worse lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We are being talked about lol
Haha at least they know we exist:). It doesn't bother me at all.......they talk about us, we talk about them. At least we are in one place, they have facebook pages, whatsapp groups, they have exchanged phone numbers, this cult has grown into something quite big and manky and nitface created it and I find it worrying how it will end with so many vulnerable people depending on them. The YT vlogging won't last they are struggling to keep it going now they have no content, same old rubbish every day, boring!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If she takes over from Andrea she won't last long in the anchor seat, she's done it a couple of times before and it was painful to watch the amount of times she couldn't even read the autocue.
I won't be watching it with her as anchor! 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
For a very experienced film maker who has worked for all the top tv channels (so he keeps telling us)how is manky anxious about some naff YT vlog featuring his wife, a bit of tinsel, mince pies and a Christmas hat. He needs to get real, being anxious for so many people at the moment is worrying about elderly parents/family/friends getting seriously ill and dying of covid, losing jobs, no money coming in, loneliness etc etc. Maybe I don't understand how people can get anxious about virtually nothing, he doesn't have to worry about losing a job or even going out to work and the way they break covid rules he can't be that bothered about the virus either. I'm sure the majority of his devoted subs have far worse things in their lives to worry about yet he makes a big thing about his anxiety as soon as he starts talking on CM, all because he is going to have a busy day, doing what exactly?
Whilst I can empathise with your anxieties CarrieAnne, I can confirm they have blinded you to M's current woes.

Remember: The Cinemas AND The White Cube Gallery Are Shut. What's a Narc to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please report someone trying to disrupt and ignore them. It's taken 12 hours for anyone to do so! Replying to them only encourages more do to it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
probably self released via spotify, which anyone can do it just wont get the plugging or promotion that would come if signed to a record label who would promote via their connections in the music industry and the profile of the record label itself
M's not one to boast but he's an award winning music producer and promoter with his own label and recording studio.
Obviously, Maddie will be keeping it in the family. It's how the SwadderEleys operate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Janet comments on the word inflencer lol. yet more evidence she must hate Nadia

Gloria comments on getting the vaccine. lol. no "I might not get it" from her.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder that too. Especially the one who trolled you. 😥
I wonder that too. Especially the one who trolled you. 😥
There were a couple more who actually have never made any comments anywhere on Tattle prior to yesterday.
That maybe could just be people getting a feel for the group though which I did myself for a while before my first comments, (way back when I was called ‘Clarity Seeker.’)
Just thought it was coincidental....x

Reactions: 7
There were a couple more who actually have never made any comments anywhere on Tattle prior to yesterday.
That maybe could just be people getting a feel for the group though which I did myself for a while before my first comments, (way back when I was called ‘Clarity Seeker.’)
Just thought it was coincidental....x
A very strange coincidence. x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Their viewing figures are slumping dramically, they have the same few subs who reply to EVERYTHING and post the same line "I really needed this vlog/live today" but apart from that numbers are dwindling. It's really evident how low their figures are if you watch other channels and creators.

Oops typos, hate it when I notice afterwards!
💯 won't_be_dupped

The viewing figures are certainly on the slide. This in itself is bad news for the SwadderlEys' YT earnings, never mind the impact it will have on the Narc's 'ments'. We know how M sweats over the YT stats.

However, to my eye such low viewing figures also serve to highlight the shocking (y)(n)ratio of 9:1. Basically, hardly anyone watches his family YT channel. Hardly any of the viewers feel inclined to give it a (y) (despite M begging) but for every 9 viewers that do, there is one viewer so horrified by what they have witnessed that they don't just click onto something else. They don't comment, as that risks being shot down in flames by M. Or their feedback might mysteriously disappear. So, they opt for the only right of reply, which is to "Hit the (n) Guys" and get on with their day. One day each of these viewers will witness something that will confirm they should have trusted their uneasy feelings about watching M's family YT channel and the lucky ones will find tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
One day each of these viewers will witness something that will confirm they should have trusted their uneasy feelings about watching M's family YT channel and the lucky ones will find tattle.
Absolutely!

I started reading on here in April, i think. Finally joined in August and didn't post until September. All i had to do was type Nitty's name + lies into Google and ended up here.

Yep, all I did was google Nadia's name and I found the tattle thread at the top of the listings!

• Haha
Absolutely!

I started reading on here in April, i think. Finally joined in August and didn't post until September. All i had to do was type Nitty's name + lies into Google and ended up here.
As I said recently, I found Tattle after M's original MY CITY response in their comments back in April. I'd had enough by Vlogmas last year to be honest and was only watching out of habit. N is obviously an insecure, talentless liar and her greasy cooking and false diagnoses had begun to grate on my last nerve. But M and his broken promises and poor quality content that contradicted the very idea he was ever a "successful cameraman / editor / director / producer" remained an uneasy enigma to me until his keyboard tantrum. At this time, I also thought we never saw the home education schooling taking place because their parents respected their privacy. Wow I was so naïve!

Not only was I shocked at the rudeness of such a deeply kind man, I felt the magnitude of his defensive rebuke revealed he genuinely believed he was a "successful cameraman / editor / director / producer". Being a legitimate "successful cameraman / editor / director / producer" gave M license to film during the lockdown. Except he wasn't a legitimate "successful cameraman / editor / director / producer", so he didn't have a licence to film. Even Steven Speilberg didn't have a licence to film during lockdown for crying out loud! It got me thinking that M was deluded about his career and a Whole Lot More.

I found tattle after a similar google search to you Herbert2005 and emojied so many comments that resonated with my opinion that I aroused the suspicions of the existing tattle crew!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whilst I can empathise with your anxieties CarrieAnne, I can confirm they have blinded you to M's current woes.

Remember: The Cinemas AND The White Cube Gallery Are Shut. What's a Narc to do?
Just for the record I don't personally have any anxieties I was just pointing out what so many people are going through at the moment but yes forgot that the cinemas and gallaries/museums being closed must be making manky very anxious.

Yep, all I did was google Nadia's name and I found the tattle thread at the top of the listings!
Me too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.