Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He proclaimed that he is wearing a hat tonight because his hair is flat ?? As if it’s ever looked acceptable ? Maby trying washing mank . All that apparent brains but common tasks are undoable imagine
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaaaaa.🙃
Err.... you clearly haven't grasped @clarityseeker 's personality at all.

..and, I am responsible for 'flaky candle' .🥳 and yes I take pride in embracing my inner child.
Err.... you clearly haven't grasped @clarityseeker 's personality at all.

..and, I am responsible for 'flaky candle' .🥳 and yes I take pride in embracing my inner child.
Thank you @chipmunk.
I too like to embrace my inner child and share my sense of humour within the group.😋
I often state that it’s all quite ‘tongue in cheek’ and I feel regular Tattlers know that about me now.

For any newbies here... please think about maybe taking the time to read through old threads for a few days before getting involved in comments.
I think it helps in getting to know how certain Tattlers express themselves (without fear of being misconstrued) and indeed, what this forum/thread is all about.., the dynamics of how and why it works.
Just a thought,😊🙏❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Manky says at the beginning of gfh for the people who are concerned about the garden cushions (you know the very expensive gifted ones) that they have been safely stored away for the winter. Fast forward to the middle of the vlog.........wait! aren't those the said cushions stacked against the outside wall. How he ever calls himself a cameraman is a joke, when he was filming the dish of potatoes it was literally making me feel dizzy, he is soooo bad and then he says to Di he learnt how to film at film school. Film school? which film school?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Manky says at the beginning of gfh for the people who are concerned about the garden cushions (you know the very expensive gifted ones) that they have been safely stored away for the winter. Fast forward to the middle of the vlog.........wait! aren't those the said cushions stacked against the outside wall. How he ever calls himself a cameraman is a joke, when he was filming the dish of potatoes it was literally making me feel dizzy, he is soooo bad and then he says to Di he learnt how to film at film school. Film school? which film school?
Yes. It’s the cushions.
Well spotted!

Sweet Dreams, lovely, kind, funny, Tattlers.❤
Night Chippy. 😊

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For any newbies here... please think about maybe taking the time to read through old threads for a few days before getting involved in comments.
I think it helps in getting to know how certain Tattlers express themselves (without fear of being misconstrued) and indeed, what this forum/thread is all about.., the dynamics of how and why it works.
Just a thought,😊
[/QUOTE]
Hmmmm. I've got to say, giving instructions to "Newbies" to research the more outspoken members personality before daring to post makes this forum sound very cliquey, unwelcoming and yes, slightly bullying.
Just because a few on here have clicked and enjoy their own little convos doesn't mean that everyone has to agree with them for fear of being burned.
Bring on free speech I say !

Reactions: 23
I just discovered tattle has an ignore button! Well I never...

Christmas at the Sawalha-Adderleys is one of the things I struggle with most re their channel, as she refuses to celebrate in private. It must be painful for her ex husbands family as they mourn him committing suicide on Christmas Day..

I think it's a real sign of her indifference to the needs of others, out of respect for her ex husbands family and out of respect for her child that hates them posting their lives on social media, and who's birthday it is on Christmas Day.

They could celebrate Christmas and Christmas birthdays with bells on in PRIVATE if only for the 2 reasons given above, the fact she chooses to film every inch of Christmas bearing in mind just the two reasons I've given, says so much about the "BE KIND" person she truly is 😡
You just know it will be the same old rubbish. M will be craving a drink. N will be cooking some 'festive' nutella monstrosity. The dogs will be sat by the door, being ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their viewing figures are slumping dramically, they have the same few subs who reply to EVERYTHING and post the same line "I really needed this vlog/live today" but apart from that numbers are dwindling. It's really evident how low their figures are if you watch other channels and creators.

Their viewing figures are slumping dramically, they have the same few subs who reply to EVERYTHING and post the same line "I really needed this vlog/live today" but apart from that numbers are dwindling. It's really evident how low their figures are if you watch other channels and creators.
Oops typos, hate it when I notice afterwards! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m trying to find a date for the actual day they filmed the zoom chat with Caroline Ibby-blobby and Caitlin Fergus?
Not the date we saw it in a vlog (which was 23rd November,) but the time they were sitting in the kitchen and said they’d just had a lovely conversation with the winners named above.
Anyway, point being... sometime previous... a sub called them out in the comments of a vlog to tell them to take their garden furniture in or it would be ruined.
Murk replied in his usual aggressive and patronising tone and said they’d already taken it in.
I questioned at the time where on earth they could store it other that the purple chill out room, which we know had new furniture in, so there’s no room there.
It seems he LIED!
(Surprise, surprise.🙄)
It’s still out getting ruined.
But y’all knew that right? 😋

Photos 1&2 are from the GFH tonight.
Photos 3&4 are from the vlog where they chat to the above mentioned two subs who won a signed book.
That vlog went out only last week, although I think it went out a week or two after being filmed.
Still ages after he said he’d taken the garden stuff in for winter.
You can see they’re wearing the same clothes in both, and the potatoes he dug up with Di in tonight’s GFH were filmed the night of the zoom calls too.
This depicts the date and shows, not only the lie about the garden stuff but how old tonight’s GFH is Scoobs.
😂😂
Dah, dah, daaaahhhh!!!!
I know... I know... I go into too much detail but I enjoy playing detective and finding dates for when they lie.
What can I say?🙈
Scooby-Dooby-dooooooo!
🙈😂
well done 😂👏, they seriously are a pair of full time professional bullshitters

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh, my apologies, no bullies on this thread. Yes must have got you mixed up. No worries, we are very quick at taking responsibility, making amends and keeping the thread moving here.
As for playground, whoopee! It's great fun here, welcome, you will have a real laugh. 🥳
This thread for me is where different people with different ways of seeing/reading even hearing things on lives,put their thoughts,frustrations and observations into words on here.I like when I read something on here about a certain vlog or live that I maybe missed and I can then go back,watch that part and then add a comment on here if I wish to.I dont comment on things i havent saw/heard for myself.I do enjoy reading the comments,some make me laugh out loud.As for M&N ,they honestly make my blood boil,their arrogance, selfishness, disrespect for the subs and for the gifted items they receive irritated the pants off me.Like the gifted furniture left outside rotting in the winter weather.My point really is that we are a group of individuals with the same goal,we dont have to agree with everything that's written on here,but we can certainly vent our anger, and have some laughs along the way as we do 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just a thought,😊
Hmmmm. I've got to say, giving instructions to "Newbies" to research the more outspoken members personality before daring to post makes this forum sound very cliquey, unwelcoming and yes, slightly bullying.
Just because a few on here have clicked and enjoy their own little convos doesn't mean that everyone has to agree with them for fear of being burned.
Bring on free speech I say !
[/QUOTE]

If there is an agenda, (because childish has been projected at this forum a few times over the last 24 hours, and I can't imagine where that behaviour comes from..:rolleyes:) It doesn't matter how many times the words bully, bullies or bullying are used to catch the moderator's attention. They warn and ban when actual bullying takes place, of which it does not on this forum.

What may seem 'cliquey' is what is called a sense of humour. Maybe the newer most welcome members of the forum don't find the same things funny.
Everyone is welcome along with freedom of speech, as long as you can be humble enough to take accountability for your words, stand by your words if you genuinely mean them (in a kind way of course) and, to make amends when needed.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've found this forum particularly un-cliquey. I guess I am still a newbie but everyone has made me feel welcome and been supportive. Digital Spy is cliquey, Walford Web is too, but not Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Really?How?
It was a only a suggestion, not an instruction. I apologise if my intention comes across the wrong way.
That’s twice in two days my posts have been linked to the word bully.
I’m no more a bully than Eeyore.😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For a camera attention and fame hungry duo most of their family now refuses to take part in their hobby. Dinas 2 sons ,the 2 girls , Patrick ,extended relatives have never featured ,Julia too lol .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
For a camera attention and fame hungry duo most of their family now refuses to take part in their hobby. Dinas 2 sons ,the 2 girls , Patrick ,extended relatives have never featured ,Julia too lol .
I agree, and Dina only really features if she's flogging her art box. Says a lot when your own family don't want to feature in your "family reality show".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maddie has a new song which she/they claim has been released today...released by who exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder Maddie and Kiki want to steer well clear of her parents' social media.

Type in her name into google images, and the top result is about Nadia's shameless plugging of Maddie's music. Mortifying!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
For a very experienced film maker who has worked for all the top tv channels (so he keeps telling us)how is manky anxious about some naff YT vlog featuring his wife, a bit of tinsel, mince pies and a Christmas hat. He needs to get real, being anxious for so many people at the moment is worrying about elderly parents/family/friends getting seriously ill and dying of covid, losing jobs, no money coming in, loneliness etc etc. Maybe I don't understand how people can get anxious about virtually nothing, he doesn't have to worry about losing a job or even going out to work and the way they break covid rules he can't be that bothered about the virus either. I'm sure the majority of his devoted subs have far worse things in their lives to worry about yet he makes a big thing about his anxiety as soon as he starts talking on CM, all because he is going to have a busy day, doing what exactly?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.