Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes flogging iconic makeup on insta again.....shes living the influencers dream 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they were filming a weeks worth of vlogmas all weekend as they said... going by this mornings coffee enema, there’s no Christmas tree or decorations up...
What were they doing all weekend then?
(apart from flouting lockdown and non essential travel into London to see the lights and shop?!)

Maybe they’ve were busy filming loads of Christmas cookery clips? (Yay!)
*Mama’s spaghetti Christmas pudding.
*Mama’s spaghetti Yule log.
*Mama’s spaghetti banana bread with a snowman on top.
*Mama’s spaghetti banoffee pie with baubles.
*Stuffed Mama’s spaghetti with all the trimmings but if you’ve no spaghetti you can leave that out and you don’t have to stuff it if you don’t want so, effectively, it just Mama’s ______😶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they were filming a weeks worth of vlogmas all weekend as they said... going by this mornings coffee enema, there’s no Christmas tree or decorations up...
What were they doing all weekend then?
(apart from flouting lockdown and non essential travel into London to see the lights and shop?!)

Maybe they’ve were busy filming loads of Christmas cookery clips? (Yay!)
*Mama’s spaghetti Christmas pudding.
*Mama’s spaghetti Yule log.
*Mama’s spaghetti banana bread with a snowman on top.
*Mama’s spaghetti banoffee pie with baubles.
*Stuffed Mama’s spaghetti with all the trimmings but if you’ve no spaghetti you can leave that out and you don’t have to stuff it if you don’t want so, effectively, it just Mama’s ______😶
pmsl so true 🤣 100% guaranteed theyl be a boxing day mamas spaghetti recipe, just chuck the left over sprouts, turkey, stuffing etc in with spaghetti and wal-ahhh! 😂

and yes to filming a weeks worth of vlogmas....we’l get 2-3 vlogs of them poncing around THEIR london 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello @Greencandle.👋
I see you’ve posted the same comments earlier under the name @Flakestand.
Not sure why that could be.🤭
Anyhoo, might I suggest you spend a few days going through the back log of threads to get a feel for this group and what it’s about.
Things might be clearer for you then.
Just as a footnote- we don’t tend to jump on each other’s comments here either.
There’s a kind of unspoken gentle understanding where we all avoid that after being jumped on over in The Sawalha Adderley’s youtube comments.
Hope that helps. 😬

I’m sure the suggestion to do this was tongue in cheek. I certainly only compiled it as such and for Tattlers eyes only.
It’s been a dark enough week following their antics to try and eventually trip them up and was intended by me for some light hearted giggles. Nothing more, nothing less. 🙏❤

Surprisingly, @Flakestand has left the building.👀
Maybe that’s why they have comeback as Greencandle , can’t get enough of us 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
When will they upload vlogmas as he is already months behind on his vlogs...christmas vlogs will come in March.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello @Greencandle.👋
Anyhoo, might I suggest you spend a few days going through the back log of threads to get a feel for this group and what it’s about.
There’s a kind of unspoken gentle understanding where we all avoid that after being jumped on over in The Sawalha Adderley’s youtube comments.
Hope that helps. 😬

I’m sure the suggestion to do this was tongue in cheek. I certainly only compiled it as such and for Tattlers eyes only.
It’s been a dark enough week following their antics to try and eventually trip them up and was intended by me for some light hearted giggles. Nothing more, nothing less. 🙏❤

This was the same person telling us not to do (n)(n). In the words of manky the man himself "we're going to have to let you go", "adios". We don't need your advice on tattle, we're fine as we are...........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This was the same person telling us not to do (n)(n). In the words of manky the man himself "we're going to have to let you go", "adios". We don't need your advice on tattle, we're fine as we are...........
...and, At ease...at ease...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Nadia said she was an ambassador for the charity Missing People but can't find her on their patrons and ambassadors page 🤷‍♀️😂 How Strange, she seems to be missing!

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/about-the-charity/who-we-are/our-patrons-and-ambassadors

Do you think she popped out to have her photo taken this morning so she can join the other real charity ambassadors , which maybe explains why she wasn't there for the coffee moaning? 😂
Very possible.🙄

Just to say Tattlers, Christmas is fast approaching and so are thoughts of New Years resolutions.
I am going to try real hard to stay away from Tattle life as we go into 2021.
It’ll be hard as it’s quite addictive but I need to put more time into other things... my writing being one of them.
I hope to go cold turkey from Boxing Day so as a wee thank you for all the laughs and camaraderie, I will have a little Christmas surprise for you all on Christmas Eve.
Nothing major... just a bit silly.
🎄🎅🏻😊❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Hello @Greencandle.👋
Hope that helps. 😬

Blurrrgh!🤮 One thing above all else which I cannot stand is a snitch, most especially when they are trying to get in someone's good books, those someone being Bratia and Manks. GOOD LUCK with getting your shoutout Flakeycandle. Oh, and they will have read that on here before you had scuttled back over to them.

Apologies Tattlers, I have put myself, At Ease..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Blurrrgh!🤮 One thing above all else which I cannot stand is a snitch, most especially when they are trying to get in someone's good books, those someone being Bratia and Manks. GOOD LUCK with getting your shoutout Flakeycandle. Oh, and they will have read that on here before you had scuttled back over to them.

Apologies Tattlers, I have put myself, At Ease..
“Flakeycandle.” 🙈😬
Good one Chippy. ❤😂

“Flakeycandle.” 🙈😬
Good one Chippy. ❤😂
There’s been a few newbies in here since yesterday... 👀
Hello Newbies.👋👋👋

Andrea isnt leaving just yet though
Nadia is useless at being the anchor, they need intelligent women who can debate, like Kaye, Ravi, Ruth
I totally agree she is beyond useless as anchor....... she cannot be trusted to read the autocue correctly or allow others to speak or to not do stupid things like whip out her knickers or take off her top !!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Wife in waiting No 2, Nicola, has won a card from the Sawalha-Adderleys, that's her Christmas sorted 👍😂
Well she ever receive the card? I'd be surprised. Mark will blame Royal Mail, Covid, their printers (Photobox), or being toooo busy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.