Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dearest Tattlers,
In keeping with ‘them’ filming vlogmas stuff this weekend, I’ve been working on my own little commemorative piece to mark the moment.
My own little Christmas Carol/Swadderley National Anthem- especially for all of you.xx
(Just for fun)🙈
I tried to keep it close to the original words which are below my version.
Happy SundayTattlers. ❤

Sing to the tune of ‘Deck the Halls.’

My version.

Deck Murk on the head with a brolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
That would make all Tattlers jolly
Winch-more Hill for cheap apparel
Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la
Trolls all say she’s like a barrel
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.
See them have a blazing row
She is such a lying cow
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

Follow us on social media
“Hit the thumbs up,” (they couldn’t be needier)
Quickly let’s all play thumb ping pong
Fa-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la
Watch them as they have a ding dong

Rejoicing Tattlers sing together
No more Swadderley’s shite forever
Fa-la-la-la-la, LA-LAAAA-LAAAA-LAAAAAAAA.🎅🏻

Original version.
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
'Tis the season to be jolly
Don we now our gay apparel
Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol

[Verse 2]
See the blazing Yule before us
Strike the harp and join the chorus
Follow me in merry measure
While I tell of Yule-tide treasure

[Verse 3]
Fast away the old year passes
Hail the new year, lads and lasses
Sing we joyous, all together
Heedless of the wind and weather

I rang the charity a week or two ago after she’d claimed she was a patron, either on her insta-live or vlog- (can’t remember which.) and they said she wasn’t a patron then.
I’m wondering has someone got in touch with her as the charity said they take this very seriously and would look into it.
Maybe that and also, maybe Murk saw on here and suggested Bratz better do something about it quick?
Your poem is genuinely the cherry on the cake as we end another year witnessing the chaos that is their car crash life. I've kept chuckling to myself ever since I read it.

Anyone who says they don't deserve any of what we say needs to realise that for every action there is equal and opposite reactions.

They spend coffee moaning mercilessly mocking a whole host of people, mocking their voice, their eyes their whole being.

They patronise their followers by calling them subs because they believe the world is subservient to them, they treat animals and children horrendously, in a nut shell, they make themselves WIDE OPEN for people to comment as we do.

There is nothing I've read on here that I wouldn't say to them face to face (apart from the C word but that just me)

BRAVO WITH BELLS ON FOR THE POEM 😍👏😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed for tonight’s quiz they have a link to the just giving page which is then linked to the Missing People charity.
I went back to the Big Fat Family Quiz

I’m trying to find it.... be right back. 😊
12th November Night Shite/ time from 11:26 on.
she stumbled a bit in saying she was a patron but decided she was. I’m sure the vlog/night shite/ coffee moaning the day before, she was more certain in saying she was but that’s when I rang them and asked.

I thought this forum was a place to let off steam about arseholes and their bullshit, not a place to personally attack people and their families. I watch Nadia and mark et al and I cringe but this forum makes me uncomfortable. It gives me no pleasure to attack someone’s sobriety nor their marriage. Yes they talk shite but so what? It costs me nothing. Literally, if you’re that invested, get a life. This is supposed to be fun
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaaaaaa.🎅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
12th November Night Shite/ time from 11:26 on.
she stumbled a bit in saying she was a patron but decided she was. I’m sure the vlog/night shite/ coffee moaning the day before, she was more certain in saying she was but that’s when I rang them and asked.

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaaaaaa.🎅🏻
Tonight she said she is an ambassador for missing people at the beginning of the quiz

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It was here on Tattler on 11th November that we discussed her coming up with the idea of the cook along for the Missing People charity.
She got very excited about it saying Dina and Lisa could make food for it.
She declared then that she was a patron and then again in the Night shite which I’ve already included and time stamped. So... two different occasions.
I looked back over the Big Fat Family Quiz from 7/8 months ago and found this-

11th April Link to NSPCC
25th April No link
2nd May No link
16th May No link
18th June No link
20th June No link
24th June No link

I was under the impression that, by law, all details of monies raised for charity should be in plain sight and easy accessible?

I think they only follow the rules relating to this when it suits them or when they’re close to getting called out for it.
Totally believe that’s why there was a speech about the charity and the just giving page prior to tonight’s quiz.
They have never done that before as far as I recall.
I’ve watched every bit of content from the start of their vlogging with N & Kaye.

Last edited:
  • Angry
It was here on Tattler on 11th November that we discussed her coming up with the idea of the cook along for the Missing People charity.
She got very excited about it saying Dina and Lisa could make food for it.
She declared then that she was a patron and then again in the Night shite which I’ve already included and time stamped. So... two different occasions.
I looked back over the Big Fat Family Quiz from 7/8 months ago and found this-

11th April Link to NSPCC
25th April No link
2nd May No link
16th May No link
18th June No link
20th June No link
24th June No link

I was under the impression that, by law, all details of monies raised for charity should be in plain sight and easy accessible?

I think they only follow the rules relating to this when it suits them or when they’re close to getting called out for it.
Totally believe that’s why there was a speech about the charity and the just giving page prior to tonight’s quiz.
They have never done that before as far as I recall.
I’ve watched every bit of content from the start of their vlogging with N & Kaye.
Did you say you'd had confirmation she is not a patron or ambassador for the missing persons charity?

Reactions: 3
Did you say you'd had confirmation she is not a patron or ambassador for the missing persons charity?
I have just looked at missing persons charity website and searched their ambassadors and she isnt listed so she has lied yet again 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

So Marks allegedly an ex alcoholic?
Would you have the following conversation with an ex alcoholic???

22.22mins into last night's live -

"Nadia What about a nice cocktail? "
Mark "I love a snowball"
Nadia "well do you want to make the snowballs then?"
Mark "are they like the little babycham drinks?"
Nadia "aren't they the eggnog?"
Mark "I think I got drunk on snowballs once"

During this conversation, realising they've just cocked up, Mark goes bright red in the face and Nadia goes silent and leans into her hands...

What is it with Mark and alcohol. An ex alcoholic wouldn't keep taking about alcohol and his wife surely wouldn't suggest the ex alcoholic make alcoholic Christmas cocktails for their vlog???

Is the alcoholic story another lie they tell? I'm confused 🤔
With respect, he actually said that he got drunk on snowballs as a youth on Wales - which is weird in its own way, but he wasn’t saying he got drunk recently as the above suggests.

Reactions: 3
At the time I rang them (around the 11th November) the charity told me she was not.
I am wondering if since then, she has become an ambassador/patron but have to wait till monday to ring again to find out.
You know fine well that if they look in here, they will have covered their backsides on this, but that’s fine.
If she lied that she was... and wasn’t, at least now if she is... she is.
Kinda thing.🙈

The quiz tonight.
The first few minutes was enough when he said there are no rules and he’s to this quiz. There are no winners, it’s just the journey.
People can pay us money to say their name.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
With respect, he actually said that he got drunk on snowballs as a youth on Wales - which is weird in its own way, but he wasn’t saying he got drunk recently as the above suggests.
Apologies, I wasn't implying he'd got drunk recently.

I quoted them word for word to highlight the fact they were considering an ex alcoholic make cocktails as a feature on their vlog. I cannot imagine suggesting an ex alcoholic make alcoholic cocktails 🤔

I wrongly assumed ppl would see the timestamped clip and see the whole conversation in context

Reactions: 15
I just skimmed through the quiz. The eczema/psoriasis on her arms has spread and looks awful. I know she only uses homeopathy but I really think she should see a doctor. It must be painful for her. And he has the same above his mouth. They eat rubbish, at least one of them drinks too much and god knows what drugs they take, they aren’t clean and probably don’t get enough sleep through living with the stress of a toxic relationship and all the addictions including social media. They are an awful example for these vulnerable subs to follow. For the sake of both their physical and mental health they need to sort their lives out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just bobbed into to say, shan't be posting on this thread anymore, I know the last time I called out chipmunk, sorry for that, but Ive really had enough of nitty n mank, I know they'll end up showing the Cornwall vlogs, n I'll end up losing my shite n will probably end up being banned, but I like this forum and do post elsewhere, but you guys on here I ❤❤ you all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Apologies, I wasn't implying he'd got drunk recently.

I quoted them word for word to highlight the fact they were considering an ex alcoholic make cocktails as a feature on their vlog. I cannot imagine suggesting an ex alcoholic make alcoholic cocktails 🤔

I wrongly assumed ppl would see the timestamped clip and see the whole conversation in context
Understood. Suggesting an alcoholic make cocktails is odd at best and worrisome at worst. 👍

Reactions: 12
Just bobbed into to say, shan't be posting on this thread anymore, I know the last time I called out chipmunk, sorry for that, but Ive really had enough of nitty n mank, I know they'll end up showing the Cornwall vlogs, n I'll end up losing my shite n will probably end up being banned, but I like this forum and do post elsewhere, but you guys on here I ❤❤ you all xx
Oohhh noooo.🙃
You’ll be missed.
Just take a wee break for a while.
Hope you pop back sometime soon.
Wishing you and yours a peaceful and safe Christmas @Maid22
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No problem @Maid22 was wondering where you had gone. I understand completely, and was fine to call me out. You helped me re-evaluate myself and how I observe things.
I know what you mean about M&N it is getting exhausting.
You will be missed. Enjoy your other threads.Big ❤ to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I understand @Maid22 - Hope you can pop back in at some point even if you don't watch them. Their vlogmas may give us something to laugh about 😉 you will be missed! X

Speaking of vlogmas: They claim to have already filmed a week of them on Saturday, how is that vlogmas? I can understand perhaps filming the decorations being put up, or their car journey to see the lights, but a whole week? 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“I thought this forum was a place to let off steam about arseholes and their bullshit, not a place to personally attack people and their families. I watch Nadia and mark et al and I cringe but this forum makes me uncomfortable. It gives me no pleasure to attack someone’s sobriety nor their marriage. Yes they talk shite but so what? It costs me nothing. Literally, if you’re that invested, get a life. This is supposed to be fun”

I agree, although it might not be popular. I’m happy to comment on their lies, bullshit and the subs, who I pity. But I don’t think comments about their family life, children, sobriety, mental health etc are appropriate. Maybe there are other sites for that?

Should we film us all singing it as per the subs xmas song. We could ask Xander to play the keyboard
[/QUOTE

No. This is when things get nasty. Why take the piss out of the subs for a laugh? Most of them are vulnerable lonely people. Let‘s focus on the Smadderleys, not their rather pathetic followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“I thought this forum was a place to let off steam about arseholes and their bullshit, not a place to personally attack people and their families. I watch Nadia and mark et al and I cringe but this forum makes me uncomfortable. It gives me no pleasure to attack someone’s sobriety nor their marriage. Yes they talk shite but so what? It costs me nothing. Literally, if you’re that invested, get a life. This is supposed to be fun”

I agree, although it might not be popular. I’m happy to comment on their lies, bullshit and the subs, who I pity. But I don’t think comments about their family life, children, sobriety, mental health etc are appropriate. Maybe there are other sites for that?
Welcome to the forum @Greencandle
The Sawalha-Adderleys run a "family youtube channel" in which they spend a significant amount of time discussing family issues, similarly they spend a huge portion of their vlogs discussing their mental health and even more time discussing Marks alleged sobriety and his lifetime of drinking stories and memories... They open the conversation every single day... They usto invole their children and encourage thousands of strangers to follow their children online until youtube said channels with children would have their comments turned off.

This forum allows people to discuss people who monetise their channel, the Sawalha-Adderleys MAKE MONEY discussing the very topics you mention and as a consequence we comment in a place specifically set up to discuss said issues.

We endeavour not to comment on their children as they are under 18, there are the occasional slip ups as concern for them grows re their parents behaviour.

However we are all here to comment on the adults of the family who lie, cheat, deceive, exploit and who devote the majority of their lives to selling their souls and their dignity for thumbs up and the associated cash the thumbs up generate...

We are not here to censor each other, we're all grown ups.

If they didn't want a conversation about the issues you raise they'd talk to each other and not into a camera several times a day...

Mark regularly threatens anyone with a different opinion to his, he's threadened to track people down and use violence on more than one occasion...

Mark and Nadia are very outspoken about the issues you raise when it comes to people they deem suitable to mock, patronise and "be very unkind to."

Similarly some of their subs have a very nasty streak which they use to swear at others, name call and try to intimidate anyone who isn't a sycophant. They are not all vulnerable and delicate. Loneliness is no excuse for some of their followers behaviours who themselves try to threaten and intimidate others. There are no threats of violence here, just differing opinions and moral compasses pointing a different way to theirs.

Like I've said, there wouldn't be any conversation about said issues if they didn't open them up by talking into a camera rather than privately amongst themsrlves. Once you start discussing issues for profit it attracts comments from people who both agree and disagree. The majority of us here were banned from their channel because we had valid but opposing opinions to Mark.

Conversations are two way, otherwise it becomes a dictatorship.

Perhaps one day they'll stop conversing for profit and exploiting vulnerable people and focus on their many issues half as much as they spend time talking into a camera? I know that would end the conversation for me 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Hello @Greencandle.👋
I see you’ve posted the same comments earlier under the name @Flakestand.
Not sure why that could be.🤭
Anyhoo, might I suggest you spend a few days going through the back log of threads to get a feel for this group and what it’s about.
Things might be clearer for you then.
Just as a footnote- we don’t tend to jump on each other’s comments here either.
There’s a kind of unspoken gentle understanding where we all avoid that after being jumped on over in The Sawalha Adderley’s youtube comments.
Hope that helps. 😬

I’m sure the suggestion to do this was tongue in cheek. I certainly only compiled it as such and for Tattlers eyes only.
It’s been a dark enough week following their antics to try and eventually trip them up and was intended by me for some light hearted giggles. Nothing more, nothing less. 🙏❤

Hello @Greencandle.👋
Anyhoo, might I suggest you spend a few days going through the back log of threads to get a feel for this group and what it’s about.
There’s a kind of unspoken gentle understanding where we all avoid that after being jumped on over in The Sawalha Adderley’s youtube comments.
Hope that helps. 😬

I’m sure the suggestion to do this was tongue in cheek. I certainly only compiled it as such and for Tattlers eyes only.
It’s been a dark enough week following their antics to try and eventually trip them up and was intended by me for some light hearted giggles. Nothing more, nothing less. 🙏❤
Surprisingly, @Flakestand has left the building.👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello @Greencandle.👋
Hope that helps. 😬

Surprisingly, @Flakestand has left the building.👀
Oh, and @Greencandle / @Flakestand
Whatever your name is...
You wrote:-
“It gives me no pleasure to attack someone’s sobriety nor their marriage.”
“Literally, if you’re that invested, get a life. This is supposed to be fun”
above.

But you also wrote:-
  1. Nadia Sawalha #22 He baked it well. Better than Mamma’s snot-etti.
    its 6 to 7 years training and very competitive. But he probably thinks he could do it with no training. He is so delusional, I wonder if Diane‘s supposed drug/alcohol abuse has left him with some brain damage?

just asking. I’m struggling a bit with your logic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.