Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Nadia lie about Mark and his income? What does he do on a daily basis work wise? No one really knows. He has time to film up 4 lives a day so when he actually working? Of course she thinks she would be in a bedsit if it wasn't for Mark because she isn't really allowed to spend her own money without asking Mark first. She said they have a joint account so why do they go all silly about buying each other presents?

The members live which was posted above is not locked to just members and I was surprised to see they even have ADS on those. Shooting out this many lives a day is his way of contributing financially but they can't earn much from those with their view count and once youtube takes the 40% cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree with the above. Perhaps your husband would agree to couple counselling, if not your GP could refer you to individual primary care counselling. Or you could access women's support services, contacts can be found online. If watching Mark is acting as a trigger, I would
So sorry about your marital problems @Tracie
I Totally agree. With the others.
I especially agree about the trigger issue too,
You’ve recognised your husbands behaviour as being unacceptable.
There could be all kinds of reasons for it but they’re not to be used as excuses.
If talking to him about it isn’t an option then you need to maybe seek professional help and decide what that means for you both.
With the greatest respect, you might be better staying out of the virtual world of the internet for a while and making long term arrangements for your future.
It may seem daunting but the first step is the hardest.
Make a phone call to the right organisation to start things moving for you.🙏
In my experience, hoping it’ll die down, go away or that you can live with it just prolongs the agony.
I wish you strength and peace for what comes next, whatever the outcome.🙏❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine if everytime you went in to the kitchen of living room, your parents were broadcasting to YouTube..It must grate on the kids.
Absolutely, they have basically turned the ground floor into a TV studio, 24/7, utter hell.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
well her money may ebb and flow,he doesnt earn any, but he likes spending it o very expensive gardening stuff and toys etc
Well she earns an assumed reduced fee from Loose Women due to her not being in it much lately.
(Although weve discussed that she’s probably on a retainer fee for the times she’s not on.)
You’d think they’d be very careful not to do anything to Rick the LW boat but he is insists t that it’s a huge inconvenience to him and the whole household when she had to do LW from home.
Most people are working from home during lockdown!!!!
Many rolled are actually glad to be safe, with their families, no commute etc.
Nope!
He’s cheesed about it all.

Why does Nadia lie about Mark and his income? What does he do on a daily basis work wise? No one really knows. He has time to film up 4 lives a day so when he actually working? Of course she thinks she would be in a bedsit if it wasn't for Mark because she isn't really allowed to spend her own money without asking Mark first. She said they have a joint account so why do they go all silly about buying each other presents?

The members live which was posted above is not locked to just members and I was surprised to see they even have ADS on those. Shooting out this many lives a day is his way of contributing financially but they can't earn much from those with their view count and once youtube takes the 40% cut.
No matter how many ads they used to have, you could skip them.
I’ve noticed just very recently that the ad had no option to skip.
Pain in butt.🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What is going on with them? I’ve just watched HTSM and it’s so confusing?
I find it so confusing and upsetting, I have to skim through bits, because I want to scream at both of them that it's not right to broadcast this. They are not trained counsellors. Imagine if you are in a troubled marriage at the moment and you watch them for guidance! They have literally put themselves into marriage counselling without the counsellor present. Therapising the hell out of each other and advising people.

Thankfully I am finally in a relationship with someone whom I can relate with. These two seem incapable of doing that; but I honestly think they believe they are relating and that they are 'working hard,' at their marriage. Their relationship is toxic beyond belief, I've been in one and it's quite hard to see until you are well and truly removed from it.

They can afford marriage counselling, if they were doing that and then putting HTSM up, maybe i wouldn't have such a problem watching.

In these times when we are locked up 24/7 with loved ones, you need to be very careful what you say to subs who potentially hang on your every word.
I can't stand the HTSM, I rarely visit it, but as it has been brought up ,I wanted to comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't want this to sound harsh but the discussions on here are supposed to be about the Swadderleys and things and people involved with them. If we start discussing our personal lives and problems we are going to become that little group like penny/nicola etc. who think they are all best friends. If there are marital or other problems involved in our lives then the best thing is to get help from family or friends or places that deal with these type of problems. I feel like we are a friendly group, we have a bit of banter but after watching Lee Peart's live last night and the live comments, they were all there manky's little followers all chatting amongst themselves completely oblivious to Lee and what he was talking about. Penny was telling everyone she has lots of cream eggs in the shop where she works and that started them all discussing cream eggs!! Then Carol smillie going on about her whole car crash life falling out with all her family, penny's weather forecast etc. Please guys can we not end up like them. Sorry if I have offended anyone....

Regarding the ads I have my ad block turned on and I never see any ads on their channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't want this to sound harsh but the discussions on here are supposed to be about the Swadderleys and things and people involved with them. If we start discussing our personal lives and problems we are going to become that little group like penny/nicola etc. who think they are all best friends. If there are marital or other problems involved in our lives then the best thing is to get help from family or friends or places that deal with these type of problems. I feel like we are a friendly group, we have a bit of banter but after watching Lee Peart's live last night and the live comments, they were all there manky's little followers all chatting amongst themselves completely oblivious to Lee and what he was talking about. Penny was telling everyone she has lots of cream eggs in the shop where she works and that started them all discussing cream eggs!! Then Carol smillie going on about her whole car crash life falling out with all her family, penny's weather forecast etc. Please guys can we not end up like them. Sorry if I have offended anyone....

Regarding the ads I have my ad block turned on and I never see any ads on their channel.
Agree up to a point, but this woman stressed that her martial problems were being triggered by watching the S/A's. Just trying to support a fellow human being in pain is all. Promise not to start talking about cream eggs.🤣!

Reactions: 18
I thought the same about Moodie being in shot but covered. There is another route to the kitchen area but maybe, as a teenager, laziness prevailed and this was the most direct route. Part of me believes she was making a statement though.😉
She should be able to walk around the kitchen in any way she wants. Why can't they do the vlogs from one of the upstairs rooms and just do the cooking vlogs downstairs? TBH, I am fed up of looking at those patio doors and that tatty wooden chair.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe what Nadia is spouting about Money 💰 on loose women
Nadia said “ if it wasn’t for Mark I’d probably be in a bed sit .
we are both freelancers so the money ebbs and flows”
My goodness no wonder she wasn’t on the live last night she was busy practicing her lies in the mirror to fake it thought the Loosewomen segment !
What's so awful about living in a bedsit or studio flat, as they are marketed these day?
Self-respect isn't be measured via the footprint of your home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She should be able to walk around the kitchen in any way she wants. Why can't they do the vlogs from one of the upstairs rooms and just do the cooking vlogs downstairs? TBH, I am fed up of looking at those patio doors and that tatty wooden chair.
I understand that neither of the girls want to participate in their parents social media platforms and they have the right to privacy in their own home, but why the sudden coyness ? I understand that the youngest was always uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Maddie wasn't. Just curious.

• Wow
According to IMDB, he did a film called The Masseuse in 2014.
He did indeed but I reckon it cost N to make this shite rather than it generating in an income. I wonder if N, her cousin or the other actors received payment for their acting work?

Reactions: 7
Try watching it @chipmunk, maddie is only shown briefly as she walks past the camera hiding her face, she's then off camera in the lounge. You'll understand why we've all been so passionate about his behaviour if you see it for yourself, there's also the timestamp I added if you just want to skim through it.
Thank you @ notSUBmissive, I have watched it, and it was extremely uncomfortable. I see the vagueness in her, I know that response, it's as if she is removing herself completely whilst remaining physically present. It was abhorrent behaviour from him.
She must be sticking it out for the children; but as I and others have mentioned, it is so much more damaging for children to live with unhappy parents who are together, rather than happy parents who are apart and co-parent.

That will take a HUGE heave-ho on her part, sometimes people can get used to that abusive cycle, it almost becomes their 'norm' for relating. Correct me Tattlers if you feel otherwise as I am no expert. I'm just trying to make sense of the madness, which should not be being broadcast on a worldwide web.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On top of mark being a dick lately I think the added moodiness is he knows now that the 2 girls don’t want to participate anymore and that is reducing content on top of already lacking content . He knows the channel won’t survive for long term so is looking into counselling courses. Sorry but he hasn’t been around people for years, he’s the king of his own bubble but crumbles when forced to go outside of his world so how is he meant to counsel ppl??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
According to IMDB, he did a film called The Masseuse in 2014.
yes he did and its terrible, it got nowhere and no one was interested in it
hes plugged it on the YT channel many times

and its literally pennies they get for advertising, thats whya lot of YTers dont bother with it as it isnt worth it

• Heart
  • Haha
So, Bratz is basically saying, it's one Christmas and she doesn't think the coronavirus lockdown should be lifted. Is she not sparing a thought for Diane, who would be on her own in that faulty, cramped flat?
I think she’s only saying what she’s expected to say there and we all know they’re rule breakers and liars.
She can’t be seen to advocate the big Christmas thing they usually do after Cornwallgate.
I don’t believe they have any intention of sticking to any rules for Christmas and Tattlers will spot every shred of evidence for that- betcha!
He even said he was sick of teenagers and having to get up at 11:30 (pm)
To go and pick them up,
Was this reference to Maddie being at Patrick’s?
If so... We’re in lockdown.
Why could Maddie not wait two weeks till it’s lifted a bit?
Rules my big toe.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He did indeed but I reckon it cost N to make this shite rather than it generating in an income. I wonder if N, her cousin or the other actors received payment for their acting work?
That’s 16 minutes of my life I’ve wasted ...... visiting Mankys crazy mind 😔
But thanks for finding it 😉

• Haha
Had a scroll through their short film above . So bad god he’s just plain bad . And remember few weeks ago he was meant to release another film and and whole family was posting about it and since them tumbleweed . So predictable .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the same about Moodie being in shot but covered. There is another route to the kitchen area but maybe, as a teenager, laziness prevailed and this was the most direct route. Part of me believes she was making a statement though.😉
Maybe they have change their Utube channel to an Adult channel (because of all the swearing and sexual innuendo) not a family channel .... and maybe that contracts them to NOT have any under 18s on screen that’s why they are calling the kids dolphins?
Just a thought coz it does seem strange

• Wow
Reactions: 8
her cousin probably got nothing as she doesnt speak to N either & is big friends with Julia - Julia promotes everything she does but N never mentions her cousin.... mmmmmm

That’s 16 minutes of my life I’ve wasted ...... visiting Mankys crazy mind 😔
But thanks for finding it 😉
its awful isn;t it? so cheesy and badly acted, he has not got a clue - most A level students produce better work than that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.