Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cornwall are in Tier 1 - 1 of very places that are - and people are being asked by locals not to go there to celebrate Christmas and New Year. My family live near to where she stayed in Summer and have posted on their Social Media asking people to stay home but are not hopeful of being heard. Guess who will be taking no notice. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Agree up to a point, but this woman stressed that her martial problems were being triggered by watching the S/A's. Just trying to support a fellow human being in pain is all. Promise not to start talking about cream eggs.🤣!
I agree on both sides.😔
We rarely get anyone stating they’re struggling on here so to acknowledge them doesn’t cost us anything but I agree that it’s not really the place to discuss personal problems.
We are ‘friendly’ but we are not ‘friends’ so I’m not knowing anything about each other’s lives or true personalities, we are not equipped to advise appropriately.
No matter what level of physical or emotional pain any of us could be in... I don’t think here is the right place to seek solace.
That said, I hope anyone struggling has it within them to find the guidance and support they need from the right place.🙏

Maybe they have change their Utube channel to an Adult channel (because of all the swearing and sexual innuendo) not a family channel .... and maybe that contracts them to NOT have any under 18s on screen that’s why they are calling the kids dolphins?
Just a thought coz it does seem strange
Gosh.. yes! You’re maybe right.
That’s something I mentioned about the zoom meeting with Caroline Ibby-Blobby which was put up a few days ago.
Her 12 year old daughter Fifi was a huge fan and she seemed so childlike compared to Kiki.
She’d have been subjected to the lewd behaviour and swearing if she’d watched all their vlogs.
Where exactly does their channel state they are a ‘family’ channel?
Is it in black and white?

Hold on a minute....
Am I missing something here?
That’s a members live, right?
Do people pay for that?
It’s no different from a Coffee-Enema
or a Night-shite.
What a let down but why am I surprised?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe they have change their Utube channel to an Adult channel (because of all the swearing and sexual innuendo) not a family channel .... and maybe that contracts them to NOT have any under 18s on screen that’s why they are calling the kids dolphins?
Just a thought coz it does seem strange
It looks like they are still inferring they are a FAMILY CHANNEL (see their home page below)
1606407844150.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I commented a few threads ago saying I found it strange that chipmunk’s posts were all so negative about Nadia but positive about Mark. After that they changed to be critical of Mark as well sometimes.

Because of the onesidedness and because of sometimes having inside information that isn’t on the SA social media/YouTube (about her parents, the kids etc) I’m convinced that chipmunk is either part of the family or very close to the family. Or possibly a Julia Sawahla super-fan.

But it doesn’t bother me at all. Everyone welcome so long as discussion not getting shut down. So don’t take this the wrong way chipmunk 👋 You’re very polite and a very active contributor so I wouldn’t want you to stop. I just wanted Maid22 to know I agree.
Thank you @GSampson1982 I really appreciate that, I must admit I felt a bit upset if I had offended Tattlers yesterday.

I'm not a family member, nor do I have inside information. I am and did say so a while back that I am a Julia fan, I would say I am more of an AbFab fan actually. I read articles on her because there is simply more about her (from earlier days) than Nitty. sometimes when things are mentioned I just go and do some detective work and put 2+2 together, clearly coming up with the sum of 5 at times.

Well.. I knew my time would come, and I deserve it Karma wise. I have accused enough people myself of being family members or Manks and Nits. I was pulled up on this a while back and stopped my accusations.

Every Tattler knows we all have to take our turn of being accused of such. I thank my lucky stars the assumption is just a family member and not Manks😅

My actual reason for watching their yt had nothing to do with being a fan, though I suppose the Sawalha link is what pulled me in. It is/was because I was interested in the addiction and mental health side of things, as I had to go down the road of medication which I found extremely debilitating. I started watching around the time he was about to take his first anti-depressants. Having been in that situation myself, I found it really interesting to watch someone go through the dilemma of should I shouldn't I? He used to make me laugh, and I simply identified with him, also because addiction runs rife through my family.

As it happens, I've worked very hard and have had a great support network around me. My family are extremely understanding along with my friends. I came off meds as I did not like what they did for me. I chose a different approach. Lots of the right kind of therapy, exercise, healthy eating and surrounding myself with non-toxic people and most importantly, acceptance. I have my good days and my bad days, I now see them coming and know how to manage them.

I suppose my take on things were blurred because I identified regarding the depression.
Yes I have a tendency to pull Nitty up much more than Manks, but there are many many things said about her on here which I feel are a step too far and I do not join in.

I feel the same as all of you, he has taken over, I think I've been a bit slow on the uptake there, assuming he was filling in because she wasn't available etc. I hated the mask phase, I hate the way he talks over her cooking vlogs and as for Nanni Di, it breaks my heart the way the both of them treat her.

I tuned out for a while during Covid because I didn't find them helpful for me, quite the opposite. I tuned back in around the time I joined here. I was appalled at the decline, the charities, the shout outs that people don't receive, the general mayhem and chaos.
Then from nowhere, the naked photos, the underwear shots, her sudden obsession with selling anything she could get her hands on, so I took my eye off the ball and was so fuming about the children, Kiki's Birthday and the dogs, that I simply didn't notice the finer details.

I opened my mouth too quickly without having watched @notSUBmissive timestamped video. As far as my comments regarding HTSM, others did agree with me, though, I will admit, I watched it from the timestamp given, so it was out of context. I'll take the decision not to watch the HSTM's they are just a step too far for me.

All I can do is apologise, I hadn't noticed the very quick decline into very obvious abuse from him recently.

I hope all of the above gives you a little more confidence in me.:)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree on both sides.😔
We rarely get anyone stating they’re struggling on here so to acknowledge them doesn’t cost us anything but I agree that it’s not really the place to discuss personal problems.
We are ‘friendly’ but we are not ‘friends’ so I’m not knowing anything about each other’s lives or true personalities, we are not equipped to advise appropriately.
No matter what level of physical or emotional pain any of us could be in... I don’t think here is the right place to seek solace.
That said, I hope anyone struggling has it within them to find the guidance and support they need from the right place.🙏

Gosh.. yes! You’re maybe right.
That’s something I mentioned about the zoom meeting with Caroline Ibby-Blobby which was put up a few days ago.
Her 12 year old daughter Fifi was a huge fan and she seemed so childlike compared to Kiki.
She’d have been subjected to the lewd behaviour and swearing if she’d watched all their vlogs.
Where exactly does their channel state they are a ‘family’ channel?
Is it in black and white?

Hold on a minute....
Am I missing something here?
That’s a members live, right?
Do people pay for that?
It’s no different from a Coffee-Enema
or a Night-shite.
What a let down but why am I surprised?
What a pile of tit.....no difference what so ever....👎....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s 16 minutes of my life I’ve wasted ...... visiting Mankys crazy mind 😔
But thanks for finding it 😉
It was awful,the camera work was dreadful,I actually started to feel sick watching it,a bit like his camera work on their vlogs.

• Haha
There was a time I thought chipmunk could be McDonald's Farmer sub because of the style of writing. 😂
Oh goodness😅 I have been completely unaware that people have been thinking all this of me!

Oh and @GSampson1982 I hadn't noticed you netioned I may have inside info on parents and kids. I don't, I just looked up Nadim Sawalha's C.V on IMDB🙂, because I remember him being on Tv, and there are some really sweet articles about him and Julia. I stuck up for him because I really loathe the world of celebs and I didn't agree that he is a Z-lister with offspring 'still alive and kicking' leeching from him. I can see why that may have seemed insiderish, if that is what you were referring to. With regard to Nitty's Mum, she just comes across as shy to me, and Nitty has mentioned her various ailments many times, so.. again I stuck up for her when someone said she is always falling over from being drunk, when it is from, what I feel her ailments. Again I could be completely wrong.

I just like to keep away from the members who make rare appearances for what I can see is for the sake of supporting the channel. I have a soft spot for elderly people and don't like to see them being dragged into these debates, because they really are quite harmless in my eyes. I prefer to focus on Nitty and Manks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m struggling everyone because since I’ve been in this group and since I’ve been watching them which in reality is less than a month or so I have realised that my husband is very abusive to me but I never realised.

I am finding this very hard to post and I know he has always been very up and down, a bad temper etc etc I’d never realised it until now. I feel like I’m living with Mark. A very sad realisation for me x
Oh my word, sending a huge warm hug ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It looks like they are still inferring they are a FAMILY CHANNEL (see their home page below)
View attachment 324710
Is 'family' a term that exclusively applies to families with children though? I am not sticking up for them, just curious about this term. There could be a couple and one other family member (adult) and that be a family. It's slightly off topic I know but I wonder if that is why they still call it a family channel?

Is 'family' a term that exclusively applies to families with children though? I am not sticking up for them, just curious about this term. There could be a couple and one other family member (adult) and that be a family. It's slightly off topic I know but I wonder if that is why they still call it a family channel?
YouTube are shutting down comments on videos featuring under-18s, in an attempt to "better protect children and families" it says online.
Mark couldn't cope without his sycophants commenting on how wonderful he is, so he'd have no problem getting the kids off the channel and lying to say its their decision 😡
I'm my mind, and I could be wrong, I assume a family channel is appropriate for the whole family to watch. The Sawalha-Adderleys channel is definitely not appropriate for the whole family. It's a very disturbing and complex family in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well she earns an assumed reduced fee from Loose Women due to her not being in it much lately.
(Although weve discussed that she’s probably on a retainer fee for the times she’s not on.)
You’d think they’d be very careful not to do anything to Rick the LW boat but he is insists t that it’s a huge inconvenience to him and the whole household when she had to do LW from home.
Most people are working from home during lockdown!!!!
Many rolled are actually glad to be safe, with their families, no commute etc.
Nope!
He’s cheesed about it all.

No matter how many ads they used to have, you could skip them.
I’ve noticed just very recently that the ad had no option to skip.
Pain in butt.🙄
If you get an ad blocker you will never have to watch their ads again. I only watch the ads of people I like. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What's so awful about living in a bedsit or studio flat, as they are marketed these day?
Self-respect isn't be measured via the footprint of your home.
She's really offensive at times and lives in her own bubble!

He did indeed but I reckon it cost N to make this shite rather than it generating in an income. I wonder if N, her cousin or the other actors received payment for their acting work?
If I remember rightly this was a college project for Nadia's neice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Good point your right a family can be where everyone is a grownup

Reactions: 4
Oh goodness😅 I have been completely unaware that people have been thinking all this of me!

Oh and @GSampson1982 I hadn't noticed you netioned I may have inside info on parents and kids. I don't, I just looked up Nadim Sawalha's C.V on IMDB🙂, because I remember him being on Tv, and there are some really sweet articles about him and Julia. I stuck up for him because I really loathe the world of celebs and I didn't agree that he is a Z-lister with offspring 'still alive and kicking' leeching from him. I can see why that may have seemed insiderish, if that is what you were referring to. With regard to Nitty's Mum, she just comes across as shy to me, and Nitty has mentioned her various ailments many times, so.. again I stuck up for her when someone said she is always falling over from being drunk, when it is from, what I feel her ailments. Again I could be completely wrong.

I just like to keep away from the members who make rare appearances for what I can see is for the sake of supporting the channel. I have a soft spot for elderly people and don't like to see them being dragged into these debates, because they really are quite harmless in my eyes. I prefer to focus on Nitty and Manks.
I for one never thought you were a mole Chippy.
Never crossed my mind for a second.
I just see you as a regular Tattler like the rest of us.😊
Viva la Revolution.😉❤

• Heart
YouTube are shutting down comments on videos featuring under-18s, in an attempt to "better protect children and families" it says online.
Mark couldn't cope without his sycophants commenting on how wonderful he is, so he'd have no problem getting the kids off the channel and lying to say its their decision 😡
I'm my mind, and I could be wrong, I assume a family channel is appropriate for the whole family to watch. The Sawalha-Adderleys channel is definitely not appropriate for the whole family. It's a very disturbing and complex family in my opinion.
That makes a lot of sense...... He is pretending to respect his children’s privacy when in fact he’s booting them off in order to keep his fans commenting on how wonderful he is

• Angry
  • Heart
WOW! Thank you ♥
My pleasure
He did indeed but I reckon it cost N to make this shite rather than it generating in an income. I wonder if N, her cousin or the other actors received payment for their acting work?
WTF .... bring on the Popcorn junkies family review as I certainly need a review on the storyline, acting, filming and editing of this masterpiece. Come on Manky yes you can ! You seem to be desperately looking for ideas of content so instead of your great idea of a vlog with YOU building a patio (inspired by Caitlin's patio) (and we can all remember your hottub path disaster (eventhough you were so proud to tell the world YOU had layed it🤣))... Come on Manky give us a review 😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thought the same thing, which is why they want Di to play a more prominent role.

I think manky should take his camera out into the garden and let us see the state of it now. Chances are his path creation is probably covered in weeds, the bamboo around the hot tub is all broken and chewed by rats and lying on the floor, the very expensive (free) garden furniture is rotting away, the fairy lights are dangling in the cold and wind and dare I mention the (free) hot tub with the water still in it and covered in mould. He's had a cardboard box stuck outside his patio door for days which will probably still be there by christmas. Such lazy lazy people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.