Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that cheesecake she is making, full fat philadelphia, icing sugar, double cream nutella - digestive biscuits, that is heart attack material, makes my teeth itch thinking about it - urggggggggggg
To be fair - it's all about everything in moderation.
You can't expect N to survive on Buddha Bowls, bone broth and hot water with lemon and turmeric. She's got celebrity curves to maintain, don't you know? :sneaky:

Although it really is a worry if this is another gift for her father who had heart surgery in the last year / her hot husband who talks the talk about trying to cling onto the Joe Wicks plan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for welcoming me back that means a lot to me i've felt a bit out of the loop so to speak (my own fault really just been extra sensitive).You are right its best to just dip in and out of the thread depending on your mood and god knows i didn't intend to make a big drama out of it all but i just haven't been handling my emotions very well which is a bit embarrassing to admit but its the truth.
I think you could all teach me a lesson in how to respond to things in a better and maybe more mature manner.So hats off to all of you and thanks for your kindness.
You don't need teaching, just maybe a thicker skin, don't let folks on a forum get to you, I think we have a good bunch on here, and we love your posts, just do what most of us ( I think !!) and have a break every now and then :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes! Same vlog around 21:39 is where he insists it’s ok to put up Kiki stuff even though ratios says no.
Thanks for the timestamp. It is so disappointing and troubling that, when talking about whether Nuttya should publicly post photos of KiKi, his instinct is to find a way to justify sharing them to the world, as opposed to first thinking about what is best for the child. Nuttya has over 300K followers on Instagram - we’re not talking about sharing photos to a few friends and family on a private site. And then he includes the conversation about it in the Weekend vlog. What a selfish, self-involved prat. He’s not serving his daughter well.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
You don't need teaching, just maybe a thicker skin, don't let folks on a forum get to you, I think we have a good bunch on here, and we love your posts, just do what most of us ( I think !!) and have a break every now and then :)
This is very good advice. Personally, when I don't agree I follow the moderator's guidance and scroll on by.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the timestamp. It is so disappointing and troubling that, when talking about whether Nuttya should publicly post photos of KiKi, his instinct is to find a way to justify sharing them to the world, as opposed to first thinking about what is best for the child. Nuttya has over 300K followers on Instagram - we’re not talking about sharing photos to a few friends and family on a private site. And then he includes the conversation about it in the Weekend vlog. What a selfish, self-involved prat. He’s not serving his daughter well.
He makes me sick. I used to find it concerning when he would direct people/subs to Izzy and Fleur's personal instagram accounts until they quickly set them to private.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm also v grateful for the timestamp Clarity seeker and completely agree with this assessment Hopscotch, especially as M's the one who is most vocal about respecting the girls' wishes. However, I also think it's part of M's divide and conquer style of parenting. N sounds defeated about her daughters not wanting to be associated with her. M plays the whole, "If you catch her in the right mood she says yeah Dad that's fine." It's not about catching KiKi in the right mood, it's about her right not to be seen your car crash 'family' YT channel. Her digital footprint already has his grubby mud all over it. Sadly, we're used to M manipulating a group of vulnerable strangers to maintain his 'lifestyle' but his own daughter? Disgusting behaviour.

Can you imagine how M responded to KiKi not wanting to sacrifice her education to keep her friendless, jobless daddy company at the cinema of an afternoon like her sister did? Shame he didn't catch her in the right mood. He could have continued living the good life off the wife for a good while longer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh my God, Oh my God no way! I can't remember what that gnome post was about but it had nothing to do with you. Sometimes if I post 2-3 in a row, when you read them they kind of don't connect unless you read the post it is connected to. No, I was very sad to see you go, I absolutely loved your posts and I was also really impressed that you decided to take a break.
I'm so sorry but really that was a post that got 'lost in translation.' It was not about you. 💜
Yes i understand that now but i felt like i needed to clarify the matter because really to be honest i felt a little confused?
Lots of quotations were kind of pasted together included mine (twice) one from maid22 and one from yourself.
I didn't really believe you called me a gnome (but somebody was alluded to?) and i'll be damned because i still can't make sense of that whole post? I'm laughing now because it all seems kind of silly but at the time i was a bit put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know... right?😔
I too actually struggle half the time with how the thread moves so fast and when we Write a comment where it says ‘quote’ It never seems to fall in the right place.🙈
Half the time I’m not even answering someone else’s post, I just shove my rants anywhere that they’ll fit!😂
There is nobody currently here who I would ever feel the need to be rude to and I don’t think anybody else here has any grievances with other members so, hand on heart, I think something said did indeed get lost in translation.🙏
That said, I love that if one of us feels we were misunderstood, we can say so and be reassured.
It’s that type of community and I really like that. ❤😊

Yes! Same vlog around 21:39 is where he insists it’s ok to put up Kiki stuff even though ratios says no.
Yes absolutely agree with your post regarding posts getting mixed up and not relating. I get quite frustrated sometimes when I take care in writing a long post and it sort of ends up somewhere random three posts down from where I wanted it to be. I agree with you on all the other points. I think we have a really friendly (and what I love most of all) brave and honest community chatroom here. Everyone, to me, is so intelligent, with a great sense of humour and @Misbehaving's posts are exceptional! ❤

There is no-one on here I would want to be rude to❤ and even if there were I would just remain quiet. Someone was really rude to me way back, and I said I think that was a bit uncalled for may I have an apology and I got banned and they didn't. Apparently I had derailed the thread. Any way I learned some sort of lesson, not quite sure what, just don't derail threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if Boris mentioned Maddie during the announcement of the lockdown?

those ingredients all laid out are SO ridiculous (and you know there will be butter too lol)....... most of the things you see her make you can't actually buy anything like with that much fat and sugar in a supermarket,because she always puts a pot of jam and packet of peanuts on top of a buttercream cake or something, which you don't get in shops.
she'll be dropping it on to her fanny later and fingering it off and eating it too. lol
A pack of butter to bind the digestives together for the base - why does she think people eat like this? so dated on her food approach

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Although it really is a worry if this is another gift for her father who had heart surgery in the last year / her hot husband who talks the talk about trying to cling onto the Joe Wicks plan.
He's hanging on to the Joe Wicks plan by his bleedin' fingertips, judging by his new set of moobs which have made a reappearance in the last couple of vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Misbehaving- I say ‘lurk away’ and comment as you feel the need.
I for one was sorry that you’d left and would be sorry to see you leave again.
Remember when I went off for a while back in August? I lurked!
I just asked myself what I was doing spending so much time on those two but actually, the reason I started commenting again was the same reason I came here- to call them out for their treatment of vulnerable subs and for their lies and breaking of Covid rules.
More than that though, I came back because I love the giggles and banter between other tattlers.
Some of the best laughs I’ve had this year were in this group.
We all have stuff going on behind the scenes and often question ourselves.
I might come across as a bit ballsy but I’m really quite timid and insecure in many ways.
I just love a bit of detective work!
I’m solid in what I believe about the Adderley’s though. Please be kind to yourself and stay if you can.
Believe that we value you and your eloquence.
I for one totally appreciaye your input, your calmness and your rationale. 😊🙏❤
I lurked too😄 and hear hear to all of the above❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now well are in lockdown again from thursday I bet they will break the rules again and be stupid enough to film it!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
My last post for a while, rugby beckons me!!!!
Am a bit pissed off with this lockdown, Cornwall has been doing well, but we have 1 hospital which last week had 15 ambulances parked outside, and my oh had to go 3 weeks ago ( ambulance crew said to take him in) I will be soo pissed off if they show the Cornwall vlogs when they so blatantly ignored the rules :mad:

On another note, all new ones are welcome, us lot here were either subs or watchers, come share your views!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
He's hanging on to the Joe Wicks plan by his bleedin' fingertips, judging by his new set of moobs which have made a reappearance in the last couple of vlogs.
Well that's tomorrow's schedule sorted then. For hour after hour that clever clever man will sit at the dining room table with a hang dog expression on his face, because he's got the weight of the tit Sunday Show on his shoulders. I reckon he'll be justified in polishing off that whole cheesecake, which is all the resassurance N needs to know she's still needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for welcoming me back that means a lot to me i've felt a bit out of the loop so to speak (my own fault really just been extra sensitive).You are right its best to just dip in and out of the thread depending on your mood and god knows i didn't intend to make a big drama out of it all but i just haven't been handling my emotions very well which is a bit embarrassing to admit but its the truth.
I think you could all teach me a lesson in how to respond to things in a better and maybe more mature manner.So hats off to all of you and thanks for your kindness.
Actually you teach me how to respond in a better and more mature manner so I'm afraid you won't be getting any tips from me!
I think in these strange times we can all have trouble handling our emotions and don't be embarrassed to say so. My moods have swung back and forth this past week, I've had real trouble holding it together at times.
Coming on here helps me, because we are discussing two highly dysfunctional people which helps me to look at my own defects and also, it sort of gives me a sense of purpose sometimes because I really do want them to change the way they treat people. It would be really amazing if we could do something about that in some way, I don't know how though. Oh yes and I come here because I really do have such a chuckle❤ @Misbehaving whether you lurk or make comment, it's great to know you are about. Welcome back.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know... right?😔
I too actually struggle half the time with how the thread moves so fast and when we Write a comment where it says ‘quote’ It never seems to fall in the right place.🙈
Half the time I’m not even answering someone else’s post, I just shove my rants anywhere that they’ll fit!😂
There is nobody currently here who I would ever feel the need to be rude to and I don’t think anybody else here has any grievances with other members so, hand on heart, I think something said did indeed get lost in translation.🙏
That said, I love that if one of us feels we were misunderstood, we can say so and be reassured.
It’s that type of community and I really like that. ❤😊

shame on him, what a twit he is, his own daughter = its very cruel and very irresponsible - he calls himself a good father!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if Boris mentioned Maddie during the announcement of the lockdown?

those ingredients all laid out are SO ridiculous (and you know there will be butter too lol)....... most of the things you see her make you can't actually buy anything like with that much fat and sugar in a supermarket,because she always puts a pot of jam and packet of peanuts on top of a buttercream cake or something, which you don't get in shops.
she'll be dropping it on to her fanny later and fingering it off and eating it too. lol
Does anyone know if Boris mentioned Maddie during the announcement of the lockdown?:LOL::ROFLMAO:❤

Yes i understand that now but i felt like i needed to clarify the matter because really to be honest i felt a little confused?
Lots of quotations were kind of pasted together included mine (twice) one from maid22 and one from yourself.
I didn't really believe you called me a gnome (but somebody was alluded to?) and i'll be damned because i still can't make sense of that whole post? I'm laughing now because it all seems kind of silly but at the time i was a bit put out.
Do you know I actually remember thinking at the time that I wanted to post and say "Don't go, you'll be so missed," but I chose not to because I thought it would be manipulative and you had made you decision. (I wish I had now❤) The gnome.. I was making a joke because I thought we had a sub visitation and I vaguely remember looking at the page thinking, 'Oh no that looks all mixed up.' Sorry I can't be more clear, so much has been said since then. Anyway sending a big virtual sorry hug.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So, Mark gets Michelle to put the photos in the thumbnails of their vlogs? (@2:13) I wonder if Mark actually edits the vlogs at all? Could be why there is such a delay. Do they even pay Michelle? She seems another one who has a bit of a make believe job.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
To be fair - it's all about everything in moderation.
You can't expect N to survive on Buddha Bowls, bone broth and hot water with lemon and turmeric. She's got celebrity curves to maintain, don't you know? :sneaky:

Yeah cos she really is actually very healthy don't forget and vegan. Maybe it was just a one off treat.

A pack of butter to bind the digestives together for the base - why does she think people eat like this? so dated on her food approach
She's a toddler, she's just been left with the ingredients so she's just splatted it all in together, that's how toddlers bake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hugs to all struggling right now ❤

i agree sometimes things can get ‘lost in translation‘ on here and its easy to read the tone wrong or misunderstand the point someone is making.....i think its best to just ask ppl to be clearer or scroll on by.

regardless, i think we can all agree that our main focus is the wankerlys and their narc behaviour and we seem to all be on the same page with regards to how they take advantage of vulnerable subs....and their family members 😡
Side note....i reckon bratia cricked her neck giving a blowie to mank (he was pretty crude about it this morning so 🤷‍♀️) 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.