Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did...did lurpak twit actually post a recipe?

what the duck is going on here?!?

have i quantum leaped into an alternative reality where bratia can actually bake? :ROFLMAO:

and i do mean bake, not this 'cake in 4 minutes' bullshit ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
did...did lurpak twit actually post a recipe?

what the duck is going on here?!?

have i quantum leaped into an alternative reality where bratia can actually bake? :ROFLMAO:

and i do mean bake, not this 'cake in 4 minutes' bullshit ๐Ÿคญ
No she doesn't bake, she just chucks a chicken in the ninja, and don't forget how she forks her spuds, how she won MasterChef (which she keeps reminding us, that's when I used to watch them!!), My roast would knock spots off her, but Im not obsessed with social medial to show it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
See, in a way, I think that may be true.
I may have jumped too quickly.๐Ÿ˜ถ
I donโ€™t want this thread to be a Me, me me thread but just wanted a little feedback and appreciate whatโ€™s come through from everyone.๐Ÿ™
As a few people have said, you get an instinct about fellow tattlers by their vibe. Before even interacting with โ€˜himโ€™ there was a different vibe and I just stepped in to question it. As predicted, โ€˜heโ€™ became aggressive and disrespectful so I kinda felt justified in calling him out but I appreciate it might not have been my call.
I looked at some of his previous posts- there werenโ€™t many but I did a screen shot of one where he claims to have a legal degree and the familiar scent of Torro-Poo Wafted all around.๐Ÿ’ฉ
Why would anyone who could be a lawyer (?) ... be following Bratia & Family, other youtubers and then coming here to comment?
Those comments written having an air about them which didnโ€™t give the impression the writer had a degree of any form, never mind a legal one.
Iโ€™d have thought someone of such social standing would at least have a more reserved approach to interacting with people.
Thanks for your honesty and opinion though.๐Ÿ™
Promise Iโ€™ll think a bit more before jumping in the way I did with this. ๐Ÿ™
I think the best way to deal with suspected imposters in future is to not respond with any emojis or comments and if I smell a rat, Leave them a while and get enough evidence of them not fitting into the tattle vibe- then pounces day tell them to go suck pickles! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™โค
Well said. One other thing to consider is that when folks join they might not know that one of the terms of participating in this forum is that you canโ€™t shut down topics of conversation. Maybe itโ€™s worth pointing out that rule to new posters who take issue with some of the comments, instead of accusing them of being M or N. I think this site has driven away a few folks who are fed up with M&N because they are too quickly accused of being M or N. I admit - and you can see - that when I first joined this site there were some comments I didnโ€™t think should be the subject of discussion here and I said so. I hadnโ€™t read the rules of the forum. When a few folks accused me of being Murk I almost unsubscribed from the site. Anyway, have a good Sunday and hope you are all well.

• Heart
Happy family happy mama !!

How do you like your oats ??

Here we go again. #AD
N's USP is family + smut (a load of big fat lies I can't bring myself to disect).

Although she must have had a helping hand (Betty / the Quaker advertising dept?), I may be wrong but I've never seen a recipe typed out on one of N's social media posts / YT cooking 'shows' before, despite her promises. My money's on best-selling writer Mr "as you all know" AdderlEley - check out those juicy adjectives #BlueTick. Also, why is he constantly butting in with nothingness from behind the camera? At least we were spared the 'mood and tone' created by M's background music choices or a tour of his toy cave whilst the dates softened.
The ingredient list has vegetable oil and the instructions have butter and not vegetable oil. Another confusing fail!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nadias Instagram page would have a bipolar diagnosis if it was a person!

One minute she is hiding under her duvet feeling very low and talking to her camera phone for company, the next she's semi naked flaunting her bra lard for everyone to see, the next minute she is raging and cursing and then she casually switches to her domestic goddess alter ego so she can flog baked beans, peanut butter and oats!

Her page is so up and down! No wonder her psoriasis has flared up and has grown from a small rash to massive patches! and that's only the bits we can see. I genuinely think her page is a reflection of the utter turmoil in her head.

I personally think that people calling her out in whatever form they do so, really REALLY affects her as she knows the majority of what is said is true.

I think the Melanie Blake comment really upset her because nadia knew what she said was true and the truth hurts. She also knows she could say alot more.

I feel her time on Loose Women will be coming to an end now they have finally become more diverse.

She wrongly assumed YouTube would be her retirement meal ticket, she forget it ment people seeing more of the real Nadia, which for all I've seen, is not a nice thing. It also ment us getting to know Mark and nothing good has come from that!

She has COMPLETELY over exposed herself to the point that when she's on Loose Women she looks utterly fake as we've all seen too much of the REAL Nadia elsewhere.

I remember the days when I knew very little about her and I found her mildly entertaining, bubbly and harmless.

2 years after watching her monitzed channel, I find her duplicitous, morally bankrupt, desperate, rude, two faced, selfish, cocky, quite nasty and very judgemental

Children and animals are affected by her behaviour and she appears not to care one bit. Being a teenager is hard enough without a batshit crazy mother deliberately making it even harder.

Her sister and former manager have both stood up and called her out on her behaviour but sadly they've only made her behaviour worse.

With each new post or vlog she is getting worse, she's on the #AD bandwagon and will milk it for all its worth.

Her skin looks so angry and sore with all of the inner stress and anxiety oozing out into big red sores. Her body is getting bigger and bigger as it's obvious she's comfort eating her way through her days. Thankfully the weight gain has stopped her exposing us to her body in lycra everyday! Her digital dettox never started and she's constantly on social media #LivingHerBestLife /NOT.

Whatever happened to the light entertainment she put out? Whatever happened to the girl next door as she appeared to many? Whatever happened to her BeKind empathetic persona? Whatever happened to the relatable middle aged mum she once was? Where did that Nadia go?

Everytime I see her now she's a completely different person to the one I originally subscribed to. She's now so full of angst, so bitter and angry and looks desperate to sell anything anyone will let her. She's also become an overnight expert at everything and she sounds so condescending when all she does it tell everyone else what they should and shouldn't be doing.

I wonder if that's what greed does to a person or if she never really was any of the above and it was all just an act to suck people in??? ๐Ÿ™„
not submissive,I really hope she reads this as you summed her up perfectly.I like you and many others really did enjoy the earlier vlogs,when they weren't trying to hard and just putting nice easy to follow parts of their lifes.Now its turmoil a complete car wreck,where they look dirty and unkempt cant take constructive criticism or even just answer simple questions they're asked without labeling people trolls.Theyre now very boring talk the same tit everyday and seriously need to consider calling it a day before 1 of them has a major breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But why? Surely itโ€™s a 2 minute job. Take pic, upload it as the thumbnail?
I don't think he really knows much about technology. At all.

Whenever heโ€™s talking into the camera why oh why doesnโ€™t he look into the camera directly???
For saying heโ€™s this so called producer/director/film buff blah blah blah
JUST LOOK INTO THE CAMERA
Basic knowledge really
Have you forgotten he's a narcissist? Nothing he likes better than looking at himself :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nadias Instagram page would have a bipolar diagnosis if it was a person!

One minute she is hiding under her duvet feeling very low and talking to her camera phone for company, the next she's semi naked flaunting her bra lard for everyone to see, the next minute she is raging and cursing and then she casually switches to her domestic goddess alter ego so she can flog baked beans, peanut butter and oats!

Her page is so up and down! No wonder her psoriasis has flared up and has grown from a small rash to massive patches! and that's only the bits we can see. I genuinely think her page is a reflection of the utter turmoil in her head.

I personally think that people calling her out in whatever form they do so, really REALLY affects her as she knows the majority of what is said is true.

I think the Melanie Blake comment really upset her because nadia knew what she said was true and the truth hurts. She also knows she could say alot more.

I feel her time on Loose Women will be coming to an end now they have finally become more diverse.

She wrongly assumed YouTube would be her retirement meal ticket, she forget it ment people seeing more of the real Nadia, which for all I've seen, is not a nice thing. It also ment us getting to know Mark and nothing good has come from that!

She has COMPLETELY over exposed herself to the point that when she's on Loose Women she looks utterly fake as we've all seen too much of the REAL Nadia elsewhere.

I remember the days when I knew very little about her and I found her mildly entertaining, bubbly and harmless.

2 years after watching her monitzed channel, I find her duplicitous, morally bankrupt, desperate, rude, two faced, selfish, cocky, quite nasty and very judgemental

Children and animals are affected by her behaviour and she appears not to care one bit. Being a teenager is hard enough without a batshit crazy mother deliberately making it even harder.

Her sister and former manager have both stood up and called her out on her behaviour but sadly they've only made her behaviour worse.

With each new post or vlog she is getting worse, she's on the #AD bandwagon and will milk it for all its worth.

Her skin looks so angry and sore with all of the inner stress and anxiety oozing out into big red sores. Her body is getting bigger and bigger as it's obvious she's comfort eating her way through her days. Thankfully the weight gain has stopped her exposing us to her body in lycra everyday! Her digital dettox never started and she's constantly on social media #LivingHerBestLife /NOT.

Whatever happened to the light entertainment she put out? Whatever happened to the girl next door as she appeared to many? Whatever happened to her BeKind empathetic persona? Whatever happened to the relatable middle aged mum she once was? Where did that Nadia go?

Everytime I see her now she's a completely different person to the one I originally subscribed to. She's now so full of angst, so bitter and angry and looks desperate to sell anything anyone will let her. She's also become an overnight expert at everything and she sounds so condescending when all she does it tell everyone else what they should and shouldn't be doing.

I wonder if that's what greed does to a person or if she never really was any of the above and it was all just an act to suck people in??? ๐Ÿ™„
agree with every word ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
not submissive,I really hope she reads this as you summed her up perfectly.I like you and many others really did enjoy the earlier vlogs,when they weren't trying to hard and just putting nice easy to follow parts of their lifes.Now its turmoil a complete car wreck,where they look dirty and unkempt cant take constructive criticism or even just answer simple questions they're asked without labeling people trolls.Theyre now very boring talk the same tit everyday and seriously need to consider calling it a day before 1 of them has a major breakdown.
And they'll be giving their scaremongering views on what Boris said yesterday and their vunerable subs will lap it up, it's the likes of them who have ignored the rules why we are in such a tit state.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I used to really like her and found her very funny. But since I saw her kissing and hugging Mark ๐Ÿ˜ณ and holding his hands, I have changed my mind. What does she think she is doing ffs! Bet her hubbie would not be too pleased if we sent him a picture of what she gets up to with Mark. Wonder how she or Mark would feel if Nadia started kissing Lisa's husband and holding his hands for HUNDREDS OF VIEWERS to see. Mark has left those bits in because it makes him look ๐Ÿ‘€ good. Does Nadia even know about it as she rarely watches everthing in the videos that Mark posts ???? Stupid, stupid woman. Maybe we should send photos to Nadia too! I even remember Mark saying that Lisa was one of the very few people he liked and because of that she was always welcome ๐Ÿ˜ณ Something is not adding up. Do they both fancy each other? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I'm not too keen on Lisa either. I don't know how she could be friends with them and stay in that disgusting house when she had such a lovely, clean house herself๐Ÿ˜ฉI keep.thinking about the old saying, 'Birds of s feather flock together'๐Ÿ˜’

• Heart
And they'll be giving their scaremongering views on what Boris said yesterday and their vunerable subs will lap it up, it's the likes of them who have ignored the rules why we are in such a tit state.

And they will end up sucking even more vulnerable people into their web of lies. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
4 weeks behind?! It's not really a Vlog then is it. A Vlog is supposed to be an up to date, diary-style video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy family happy mama !!

How do you like your oats ??

Here we go again. #AD
N's USP is family + smut (a load of big fat lies I can't bring myself to disect).

Although she must have had a helping hand (Betty / the Quaker advertising dept?), I may be wrong but I've never seen a recipe typed out on one of N's social media posts / YT cooking 'shows' before, despite her promises. My money's on best-selling writer Mr "as you all know" AdderlEley - check out those juicy adjectives #BlueTick. Also, why is he constantly butting in with nothingness from behind the camera? At least we were spared the 'mood and tone' created by M's background music choices or a tour of his toy cave whilst the dates softened.

When N has 328K IG followers and their YT videos only pull in 10-15K (probably partial) views, I reckon most of her followers are clueless re M's behaviours. Which is probably for the best, what with his creative 'accounting' and all that. #MrSpain
her mum types them up for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
..she's doing her usual mmmmm this is so nice even though she is clearly burning the dates. Why does she insist on having such a high flame whenever she's cooking? Mark has to ensure his voice is heard just incase someone important is watching. twit.
Then she makes up some story about the girls saying she has weighing scale eyes. Whatever Naards. :rolleyes:๐Ÿ˜ด

I remember they said if Lockdown happened, they would start doing night shifts again!!

Don't all rush at once to make these! ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.