Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I don't like Lisa. I would absolutely hate this Sylvester Stalone look alike seeping through my fridge, taking my milk and kissing my husband I think her make up looks like a Superdrug Makeover too, btw.
I’m not keen on Lisa. There’s something off about her. I think she likes that they are sort of well known. Why would she stay in their tit tip. Her own home seems very clean and orderly from what we’ve seen. I’m not overly keen on Di either. The adoration for her from the subs is pathetic. I find her annoying. Although I do have sympathy for the way she’s treated by N&M which at times is shocking. M treats her like a performing animal at times.
In other news I managed to join the live chat this morning and was thrilled to add 👎 number 14. Waited for a time when M was concentrating on the screen and it may have been my imagination but enjoyed the look on his face. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the new thread.
Great title.😊❤

I’ve been thinking about my interaction with that member yesterday and am wondering what went wrong. 😶
I really would like a little feedback please. Did I attack or was I attacked?
Something didn’t sit well with me regarding the feel of their comments, that’s all. If I’ve something to learn from yesterday then sincerely, please tell me ❤🙏
No you did not attack and I had your back, I was observing intently.

Now I have been gently teased on here for stirring the pot when I think Manky is about so I have controlled my behaviour since, as it was unfair of me to accuse people. Though I do have a very strong instinct when either subs or actual real family are on here. Since I have stopped accusing people in my little world I sit back and watch the chat room like I'm a flipping MI5 agent😄.

I've witnessed Nitty (so obvious, sanctimonious posts) Dina, and I'm pretty sure Nitty's Mum. I also think the eldest daughter pops in and holds the fort when Manky is busy, I can just tell from the lexicon, but I don't say anything anymore.

However, when you said "and you are 👀" I hit the heart icon to let you know I smelled a rat (hardly surprising..) too. I made a point of not liking their posts because there was an underlying rage which was verging on bullying. If it had continued I was going to barge right in lovely Clarity.

You were polite and simply pointed out how we all navigate sometimes difficult topics on this thread, by being fun, honest, respectful and humble toward each other.

You're a great Tattler and I for one sorely missed you when you went on holiday.

Thank you @notSUBmissive.
I didn’t think I said anything offensive apart from “Go suck a pickle,” but it was more than I’d usually say to anyone who bugs me. I’d usually be more polite than that. 😇
That new member seemed to be looking for debate though, and I was kind of ready for it. ( bad day)

There’s a nice feel about this platform which I mentioned yesterday, in that, yes, some members might swear and be quite verbal in their rants but it’s never directed at other tattlers- it’s always about The Swadderlys.
I love that about this group. We all have a mutual respect for each other’s viewpoint and how we express it.

‘Manic Member of Yesterday’ just didn’t seem to have that vibe at all and ruffled my feathers immediately.
For a moment I thought it might be AG as he seems to spend a lot of time trawling different platforms for comments from anyone who dares NOT to kiss N or M’s boots.
I especially thought it might be him after his Twitter post was revealed on here yesterday.
Who knows?
I also posted yesterday that nobody knows what Face is behind anyone’s profile and what their lives are like. I was reminded about that only after engaging with the phantom beastie last night hence my asking if I may have been wrong for calling them up?
My Jiminy Cricket was poking my ear all night!
Anyway.... on with the show.
😊❤🙏

Yes, the posting style was the thing.👍
I LOVED go suck a pickle! It was playful. Don't beat yourself up. I think you were handling it really well and possibly the rest of us may have felt if we all pile in that would be unfair, but as I said, I was right behind you (as I think we all were) and was ready to dive in.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I may have been blocked from commenting on their channel as I posted this comment yesterday and nobody has given it a 👍or a👎(don't worry I'm not desperate for either but would've thought at least one of their subs would've said SOMETHING. Can fellow Tattlers check to see if you can see the comment on the video? I'm not sure how to check if I've been blocked? If I have then surely I shouldn't see their videos or even be able to post a comment?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Unpopular opinion but I don't like Lisa. I would absolutely hate this Sylvester Stalone look alike seeping through my fridge, taking my milk and kissing my husband I think her make up looks like a Superdrug Makeover too, btw.
I don't understand their friendship AT ALL, but then I don't understand anyone who would want to be in a room with nitty for more than 30 seconds.

I think I may have been blocked from commenting on their channel as I posted this comment yesterday and nobody has given it a 👍or a👎(don't worry I'm not desperate for either but would've thought at least one of their subs would've said SOMETHING. Can fellow Tattlers check to see if you can see the comment on the video? I'm not sure how to check if I've been blocked? If I have then surely I shouldn't see their videos or even be able to post a comment?
Oh Jeez, I don't think I would even need to look I would say it's pretty certain you have been blocked. Good on you though!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had a look your comment is not there. Looks like you are blocked.

• Angry
I think she likes the thought of having famous friends. Even if they are z list. I had to laugh when she said Nitty's skin was good after drinking the collagen. When we all know it's like an old leather bag. Narcs very often have people in their lives who they can control. Lisa must just tolerate the filth and the lies for sake of having a mate off the telly. Her diet is atrocious as well.
Famous? I would say 'well-known panel show host' within the UK possibly stretching to Ireland if LW broadcasts there.
I agree re the narcs needing servants that's a well known fact that narcs believe people are only their to serve their needs, and Lisa just seems to have found someone who enables her food addiction.

Reactions: 10
No you did not attack and I had your back, I was observing intently.

Now I have been gently teased on here for stirring the pot when I think Manky is about so I have controlled my behaviour since, as it was unfair of me to accuse people. Though I do have a very strong instinct when either subs or actual real family are on here. Since I have stopped accusing people in my little world I sit back and watch the chat room like I'm a flipping MI5 agent😄.

I've witnessed Nitty (so obvious, sanctimonious posts) Dina, and I'm pretty sure Nitty's Mum. I also think the eldest daughter pops in and holds the fort when Manky is busy, I can just tell from the lexicon, but I don't say anything anymore.

However, when you said "and you are 👀" I hit the heart icon to let you know I smelled a rat (hardly surprising..) too. I made a point of not liking their posts because there was an underlying rage which was verging on bullying. If it had continued I was going to barge right in lovely Clarity.

You were polite and simply pointed out how we all navigate sometimes difficult topics on this thread, by being fun, honest, respectful and humble toward each other.

You're a great Tattler and I for one sorely missed you when you went on holiday.

I LOVED go suck a pickle! It was playful. Don't beat yourself up. I think you were handling it really well and possibly the rest of us may have felt if we all pile in that would be unfair, but as I said, I was right behind you (as I think we all were) and was ready to dive in.❤
Aaaaawwww peoples.
Luff you! ❤😬😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else finding the references they make to their other ‘shows’ irksome. “We talked about this in confessions of a modern parent”, “that’ll be in the next green fingered hell”, “something we discussed today on coffee moaning”, “I need to go next door to record Teddy Taks for the no name Sunday show”....it goes on etc.

They actually seem to believe they are producing different tv type shows and this is ‘work’. It’s not...it’s just them going about their everyday lives, expressing ill-informed opinions on too many things, and pushing a camera in the faces of their family and one friend. If they were really doing a parenting podcast for example, there would be interviews with people who work in education or child psychologists, other parents with a different viewpoint even. Their ‘special guests’ are always Maddie and Carlitos, using ore-recorded sound bites that Mark can decide not to use if they express something he doesn’t agree with.

How is Sunday’s video a ‘show’, it’s just a vlog same as their other videos. They are claiming it’s a show because Nadia cooks dinner (doesn’t that happen anyway, how is that a ‘show’, the family need to eat anyway), because Teddy does a monologue, (it’s just asking her father to speak to her for a couple of minutes, again something that happens in her life anyway), and they read the Sunday papers (but isn’t that just them telling us what we could read for ourselves if we could be bothered). How is it a ‘show’, it’s just more of the same, them at home talking about themselves and exploiting their family to make a pittance from YouTube subscriptions.

I would love for Mark to be left in a room full of his ‘subs’, he has no social skills and would be terrified, he only loves his YouTube status because it’s a way of believing he is adored without having to make the effort of making real friends, and if they try to speak to him he has control of the edit/delete button .
WOW! Cracking post! Perfectly pitched, that's the kind of article I want to see in a Newspaper about them and how they are ripping people off.👏👏👏

• Heart
Famous? I would say 'well-known panel show host' within the UK possibly stretching to Ireland if LW broadcasts there.
I agree re the narcs needing servants that's a well known fact that narcs believe people are only their to serve their needs, and Lisa just seems to have found someone who enables her food addiction.

Well known panel show host is pushing it - panel show member with a now and again hosting gig when there is nobody else to do it is nearer the truth :D :D :D

• Haha
Well done on you for posting it, but we all know what they're like for deleting comments, if you aren't arse licking or calling Mank a legend(REALLY!!) for giving up drinking, waste of time.

WOW! Cracking post! Perfectly pitched, that's the kind of article I want to see in a Newspaper about them and how they are ripping people off.👏👏👏
Me too, can't believe how they get away with all their lies ( red jumper!!) must have friends in the know :mad:

Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread.
Great title.😊❤

I’ve been thinking about my interaction with that member yesterday and am wondering what went wrong. 😶
I really would like a little feedback please. Did I attack or was I attacked?
Something didn’t sit well with me regarding the feel of their comments, that’s all. If I’ve something to learn from yesterday then sincerely, please tell me ❤🙏
I say this with respect, but when that person first posted, you challenged who they were and then told them to go suck on a pickle, when all they said was they had a right to express an opinion and they disagreed with you. Not exactly a warm welcome to the forum. 😉 Up to that point that person - though probably violating forum rules by suggesting what people shouldn’t be talking about - was respectfully disagreeing with something you had posted earlier. In any event, as Helen from South Africa say, hope you’re having a good Saturday! 🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸♥♥💜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but I don't like Lisa.
I used to really like her and found her very funny. But since I saw her kissing and hugging Mark 😳 and holding his hands, I have changed my mind. What does she think she is doing ffs! Bet her hubbie would not be too pleased if we sent him a picture of what she gets up to with Mark. Wonder how she or Mark would feel if Nadia started kissing Lisa's husband and holding his hands for HUNDREDS OF VIEWERS to see. Mark has left those bits in because it makes him look 👀 good. Does Nadia even know about it as she rarely watches everthing in the videos that Mark posts ???? Stupid, stupid woman. Maybe we should send photos to Nadia too! I even remember Mark saying that Lisa was one of the very few people he liked and because of that she was always welcome 😳 Something is not adding up. Do they both fancy each other? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
I think she met her just after Eastenders when she first went into LW. Nitty and Mank don't have any real friends. Which is odd when she's worked in tv for so long. Of course Mank is such a high profile director yet such a Billy no mates. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else finding the references they make to their other ‘shows’ irksome. “We talked about this in confessions of a modern parent”, “that’ll be in the next green fingered hell”, “something we discussed today on coffee moaning”, “I need to go next door to record Teddy Taks for the no name Sunday show”....it goes on etc.

They actually seem to believe they are producing different tv type shows and this is ‘work’. It’s not...it’s just them going about their everyday lives, expressing ill-informed opinions on too many things, and pushing a camera in the faces of their family and one friend. If they were really doing a parenting podcast for example, there would be interviews with people who work in education or child psychologists, other parents with a different viewpoint even. Their ‘special guests’ are always Maddie and Carlitos, using ore-recorded sound bites that Mark can decide not to use if they express something he doesn’t agree with.

How is Sunday’s video a ‘show’, it’s just a vlog same as their other videos. They are claiming it’s a show because Nadia cooks dinner (doesn’t that happen anyway, how is that a ‘show’, the family need to eat anyway), because Teddy does a monologue, (it’s just asking her father to speak to her for a couple of minutes, again something that happens in her life anyway), and they read the Sunday papers (but isn’t that just them telling us what we could read for ourselves if we could be bothered). How is it a ‘show’, it’s just more of the same, them at home talking about themselves and exploiting their family to make a pittance from YouTube subscriptions.

I would love for Mark to be left in a room full of his ‘subs’, he has no social skills and would be terrified, he only loves his YouTube status because it’s a way of believing he is adored without having to make the effort of making real friends, and if they try to speak to him he has control of the edit/delete button .
manky is an absolutely deluded fool, I can’t stand him, he’s adored by a bunch of weirdos, wow manky what a claim to fame

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I say this with respect, but when that person first posted, you challenged who they were and then told them to go suck on a pickle, when all they said was they had a right to express an opinion and they disagreed with you. Not exactly a warm welcome to the forum. 😉 Up to that point that person - though probably violating forum rules by suggesting what people shouldn’t be talking about - was respectfully disagreeing with something you had posted earlier. In any event, as Helen from South Africa say, hope you’re having a good Saturday! 🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸♥♥💜😜😜
See, in a way, I think that may be true.
I may have jumped too quickly.😶
I don’t want this thread to be a Me, me me thread but just wanted a little feedback and appreciate what’s come through from everyone.🙏
As a few people have said, you get an instinct about fellow tattlers by their vibe. Before even interacting with ‘him’ there was a different vibe and I just stepped in to question it. As predicted, ‘he’ became aggressive and disrespectful so I kinda felt justified in calling him out but I appreciate it might not have been my call.
I looked at some of his previous posts- there weren’t many but I did a screen shot of one where he claims to have a legal degree and the familiar scent of Torro-Poo Wafted all around.💩
Why would anyone who could be a lawyer (?) ... be following Bratia & Family, other youtubers and then coming here to comment?
Those comments written having an air about them which didn’t give the impression the writer had a degree of any form, never mind a legal one.
I’d have thought someone of such social standing would at least have a more reserved approach to interacting with people.
Thanks for your honesty and opinion though.🙏
Promise I’ll think a bit more before jumping in the way I did with this. 🙏
I think the best way to deal with suspected imposters in future is to not respond with any emojis or comments and if I smell a rat, Leave them a while and get enough evidence of them not fitting into the tattle vibe- then pounces day tell them to go suck pickles! 🙈😊🙏❤

• Heart
Thank you @notSUBmissive.
I didn’t think I said anything offensive apart from “Go suck a pickle,” but it was more than I’d usually say to anyone who bugs me. I’d usually be more polite than that. 😇
That new member seemed to be looking for debate though, and I was kind of ready for it. ( bad day)

There’s a nice feel about this platform which I mentioned yesterday, in that, yes, some members might swear and be quite verbal in their rants but it’s never directed at other tattlers- it’s always about The Swadderlys.
I love that about this group. We all have a mutual respect for each other’s viewpoint and how we express it.

‘Manic Member of Yesterday’ just didn’t seem to have that vibe at all and ruffled my feathers immediately.
For a moment I thought it might be AG as he seems to spend a lot of time trawling different platforms for comments from anyone who dares NOT to kiss N or M’s boots.
I especially thought it might be him after his Twitter post was revealed on here yesterday.
Who knows?
I also posted yesterday that nobody knows what Face is behind anyone’s profile and what their lives are like. I was reminded about that only after engaging with the phantom beastie last night hence my asking if I may have been wrong for calling them up?
My Jiminy Cricket was poking my ear all night!
Anyway.... on with the show.
😊❤🙏

Yes, the posting style was the thing.👍
Yes good points and good post.
I think the only thing that derails this thread occasionally is a climate of suspicion and sometimes mistrust that can emerge.This is usually to do with the site being infiltrated by the adderleys flying monkeys and quite rightly people feel a bit pissed off with that.
The only thing i would take issue with and this is a completely personal matter is a post you put up after i left.In it i felt as if you were maybe trying to insinuate something about me? I felt a bit upset as i wanted to leave on a high note with a collection of good memories? I apologise if i have the wrong end of the stick and i should have responded at the time but i was dead set on leaving and didn't want to get into any misunderstandings.That i think is the problem here misunderstandings?
Its become almost a standing joke that everyone is mark!! Yet i can see when you are on the recieving end that actually its not funny.It has definately been true in some cases but we must have got it wrong at times as well.
Sorry for dragging this up and i don't want to taint what has been a mainly positive experience but hand on heart have i ever made allegations or insinuations about anyone on this forum or who they are or what their identity is or what are their motivations or what are they doing? No i haven't and if truth be told i have found myself feeling defensive and suspicious in turn and maybe i'm just a lot more sensitive than i realised but i just had to bring it up as it bothered me and i didn't feel right if i didn't say anything....
I didn't want to come back to this forum in a low mood and yet here i am and i can't help it and i'm not going to pretend that my feelings don't matter or are not valid in case that makes me unpopular.
If i'm wrong i'm wrong and definately i should have spoken up at the time and i really need to work on being more assertive and thats my bad but yes even if unfounded i do understand now that its not nice being suspected of something?
Yes it was chipmunk who said do we have a gnome joining us? The thing that got me is what has that got to do with me and my leaving post? Why bring me into the equation because a new member came and asked about the dogs?
Even i am confused? Thats the problem though out of confusion chaos grows and people can make the wrong conclusions which maybe i'm also doing?
My point is we can all make something out of nothing smoke and mirrors courtesy of the adderleys who are the specialists at this but then we can also get lost in the smoke ourselves if we are not careful.
Yes i probably should have just left but i missed the camaraderie and became a lurker (hate that term!) maybe that was my mistake but i hung around because i like the people on this site and also because i was still curious about the adderleys and something is still drawing me back almost despite myself...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
See, in a way, I think that may be true.
I may have jumped too quickly.😶
I don’t want this thread to be a Me, me me thread but just wanted a little feedback and appreciate what’s come through from everyone.🙏
As a few people have said, you get an instinct about fellow tattlers by their vibe. Before even interacting with ‘him’ there was a different vibe and I just stepped in to question it. As predicted, ‘he’ became aggressive and disrespectful so I kinda felt justified in calling him out but I appreciate it might not have been my call.
I looked at some of his previous posts- there weren’t many but I did a screen shot of one where he claims to have a legal degree and the familiar scent of Torro-Poo Wafted all around.💩
Why would anyone who could be a lawyer (?) ... be following Bratia & Family, other youtubers and then coming here to comment?
Those comments written having an air about them which didn’t give the impression the writer had a degree of any form, never mind a legal one.
I’d have thought someone of such social standing would at least have a more reserved approach to interacting with people.
Thanks for your honesty and opinion though.🙏
Promise I’ll think a bit more before jumping in the way I did with this. 🙏
I think the best way to deal with suspected imposters in future is to not respond with any emojis or comments and if I smell a rat, Leave them a while and get enough evidence of them not fitting into the tattle vibe- then pounces day tell them to go suck pickles! 🙈😊🙏❤
👏👏👏👏👏

As my mum used to say, “One can never have too many pickles. You never know when you might need one in an emergency.”

Or to paraphrase the late great Sean Connery (RIP) in The Untouchables: “Here’s how you get him: He pulls a snarky comment, you pull a pickle.”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if you want to see for yoursself if you are blocked anytime, log out of youtube and then go to the video without logging in: if your comment is missing you are blocked (p.s. you probably are!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.