Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now well are in lockdown again from thursday I bet they will break the rules again and be stupid enough to film it!
God WHAT are they going to do for content??? Her random singing, trampolining and underwear shoots are going to go through the roof. She'll definitely run around naked with a firework in her butt at some point. :ROFLMAO:

He makes me sick. I used to find it concerning when he would direct people/subs to Izzy and Fleur's personal instagram accounts until they quickly set them to private.
How greedy can you be to try and bring more traffic to your channel by using his very beautiful daughters. God what an absolute creep.

My last post for a while, rugby beckons me!!!!
Am a bit pissed off with this lockdown, Cornwall has been doing well, but we have 1 hospital which last week had 15 ambulances parked outside, and my oh had to go 3 weeks ago ( ambulance crew said to take him in) I will be soo pissed off if they show the Cornwall vlogs when they so blatantly ignored the rules :mad:

On another note, all new ones are welcome, us lot here were either subs or watchers, come share your views!!!
You'll be missed, enjoy the rugby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So, Mark gets Michelle to put the photos in the thumbnails of their vlogs? (@2:13) I wonder if Mark actually edits the vlogs at all? Could be why there is such a delay. Do they even pay Michelle? She seems another one who has a bit of a make believe job.

But why? Surely it’s a 2 minute job. Take pic, upload it as the thumbnail?

Reactions: 16
But why? Surely it’s a 2 minute job. Take pic, upload it as the thumbnail?
He just likes the idea of having someone "working " for him ,thinking hes the boss man telling them what to do ,hes a deluded arse,hes a teeny weeny fish in a great big ocean about to be swallowed up .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing about maddie is that she could live with her boyfriend in the annexe and be entirely seperated from the rest of the house, and they could be a seperate household, and they could even have done this during the first lockdown. I would imagine it would probably be quite nice from them. Then knowing they are not at much risk they could have friends over of the same age etc, or even have another two friends living in the annexe with them, and class themselves as a household. they'd still have access to garden if socially distanced and Piggia could lob them balls of fat through the window.. You just need to seal that part of the house. But that requires organisation and an imagination. Also despite being well off and very privileged piggia wants to wallow and attention seek through gloom and doom and the terribleness of it all and her feeling the terribleness of it all for everybody and talking about the terribleness of it all for everybody and how people will be on the edge and won't make it through this, and then act like the anxiety her two daughters feel is someone else;s fault. It would also require effort not in the direction of attention seeking and cleaning and tidying and organising too; so that's a barrier, unless she can get someone to do it for her by doin baby voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing about maddie is that she could live with her boyfriend in the annexe and be entirely seperated from the rest of the house, and they could be a seperate household, and they could even have done this during the first lockdown. I would imagine it would probably be quite nice from them. Then knowing they are not at much risk they could have friends over of the same age etc, or even have another two friends living in the annexe with them, and class themselves as a household. they'd still have access to garden if socially distanced and Piggia could lob them balls of fat through the window.. You just need to seal that part of the house. But that requires organisation and an imagination. Also despite being well off and very privileged piggia wants to wallow and attention seek through gloom and doom and the terribleness of it all and her feeling the terribleness of it all for everybody and talking about the terribleness of it all for everybody and how people will be on the edge and won't make it through this, and then act like the anxiety her two daughters feel is someone else;s fault. It would also require effort not in the direction of attention seeking and cleaning and tidying and organising too; so that's a barrier, unless she can get someone to do it for her by doin baby voice.
Agree, they definitely don’t make the most of that house. Utterly utterly lazy. I think it’s awful they don’t make a nice room for his Mum. Wouldn’t take much - a decent bed and getting rid of all the clutter in ONE room.

His Mum saying recently that she has to leave after a couple of days because of how exhausting it is in that house really made me feel for Kiki who doesn’t get to escape 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Carol mcgiffin does a good podcast with nick abbot where they talk about range of things each week. Over the past few months there's been a number of topics where I stop and actually think she's referring to nadia, for example carol said she had friends 20 years ago who where their own persons and great fun but once they had children they completely lost themselves and their conversations always revolved around the children so she had to distance herself from lots over the years. This is so true for nadia and mark 80% of the time their are taking about their "moody teenagers" and have a whole podcast dedicated to their superior children. Carol also talked about how she thinks anyone who has a hottub in gardens are swingers and I defo think she has nitty in mind. I know she Used to be friends with nitty and went on holiday toghether but now their only work colleagues. Speaks volumes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember they said if Lockdown happened, they would start doing night shifts again!!

Don't all rush at once to make these! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Whenever he’s talking into the camera why oh why doesn’t he look into the camera directly???
For saying he’s this so called producer/director/film buff blah blah blah
JUST LOOK INTO THE CAMERA
Basic knowledge really

• Heart
I remember they said if Lockdown happened, they would start doing night shifts again!!

Dates remind her dad, mother and mother in law of their childhoods. I see your #AD and i will give you my #Whataloadofbollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy family happy mama !!

How do you like your oats ??

Here we go again. #AD
N's USP is family + smut (a load of big fat lies I can't bring myself to disect).

Although she must have had a helping hand (Betty / the Quaker advertising dept?), I may be wrong but I've never seen a recipe typed out on one of N's social media posts / YT cooking 'shows' before, despite her promises. My money's on best-selling writer Mr "as you all know" AdderlEley - check out those juicy adjectives #BlueTick. Also, why is he constantly butting in with nothingness from behind the camera? At least we were spared the 'mood and tone' created by M's background music choices or a tour of his toy cave whilst the dates softened.

When N has 328K IG followers and their YT videos only pull in 10-15K (probably partial) views, I reckon most of her followers are clueless re M's behaviours. Which is probably for the best, what with his creative 'accounting' and all that. #MrSpain

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
These are the reasons I’m here, They don’t address these issues and won’t answer any questions regarding them either...

getting people to pay for an ‘extra family channel ‘ They are already making a lot of money through YouTube from ads, views etc

false promises- never following up on what they say. Competition winners not receiving their prizes, visits from them and promised cards etc
And where is Marks pregnancy costume he was supposed to be wearing when the reached their goal of subscribers?

and.. where are the trek vlog??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When one of us here on this thread comes under scrutiny I feel it. None of the "core" tattlers who write on here have anything but concern for the cult the Sawalha-Adderleys have created and the effects it has on their children, their animals and their vulnerable subs.

New commentators are very welcome but the majority of new ppl come to agitate and unbeknown to them they stand out a mile. The ones who have their toes dipped in both camps also stand out a mile.

No-one who regularly commentates has in my opinion done anything wrong. We need to look after one and other as we are a powerful force for truth but we are a small group.

We are a very insightful lively group of people. Let's not let anyone pull us apart. We are a force for truth, honesty and decent behaviour.

If people come here to argue with us, I'm going to follow the guidelines and completely ignore them. They come for a fight, let them argue with themselves ♥👍

Yes absolutely agree with your post regarding posts getting mixed up and not relating. I get quite frustrated sometimes when I take care in writing a long post and it sort of ends up somewhere random three posts down from where I wanted it to be. I agree with you on all the other points. I think we have a really friendly (and what I love most of all) brave and honest community chatroom here. Everyone, to me, is so intelligent, with a great sense of humour and @Misbehaving's posts are exceptional! ❤

There is no-one on here I would want to be rude to❤ and even if there were I would just remain quiet. Someone was really rude to me way back, and I said I think that was a bit uncalled for may I have an apology and I got banned and they didn't. Apparently I had derailed the thread. Any way I learned some sort of lesson, not quite sure what, just don't derail threads!
😊So let’s all be Helen’s from South Africa about it and move forwards with things. No bad feelings?❤🏖🌈🌈🌈🌟🌟🌝🌞🌺🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🤗🤗❤🌈🙏🙏🙏🙏🌺🌺🌺❤❤😇😇🌟🌟🌟🌺🌺🌺🌸🌈🌈🙏🙏🙏❤
And a little ☘For good luck. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Wow. She actually posted a recipe. Must have been a condition of the promotional fee.

Actually you teach me how to respond in a better and more mature manner so I'm afraid you won't be getting any tips from me!
I think in these strange times we can all have trouble handling our emotions and don't be embarrassed to say so. My moods have swung back and forth this past week, I've had real trouble holding it together at times.
Coming on here helps me, because we are discussing two highly dysfunctional people which helps me to look at my own defects and also, it sort of gives me a sense of purpose sometimes because I really do want them to change the way they treat people. It would be really amazing if we could do something about that in some way, I don't know how though. Oh yes and I come here because I really do have such a chuckle❤ @Misbehaving whether you lurk or make comment, it's great to know you are about. Welcome back.

Breathe @cormorant, breathe!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Where in that house does she hide oats..?:sick: Happy family Happy Mama.:sick: Awwww Bless🤮

Wow. She actually posted a recipe. Must have been a condition of the promotional fee.
Surely it's on the back of the box and she just chucked some old dates in that Lisa found in the back of the minging kitchen cupboard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's putting out far too many ADS now and treating her followers like customers. I can't believe people are still falling for this crap on insta and not unfollowing these z list celebs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nadias Instagram page would have a bipolar diagnosis if it was a person!

One minute she is hiding under her duvet feeling very low and talking to her camera phone for company, the next she's semi naked flaunting her bra lard for everyone to see, the next minute she is raging and cursing and then she casually switches to her domestic goddess alter ego so she can flog baked beans, peanut butter and oats!

Her page is so up and down! No wonder her psoriasis has flared up and has grown from a small rash to massive patches! and that's only the bits we can see. I genuinely think her page is a reflection of the utter turmoil in her head.

I personally think that people calling her out in whatever form they do so, really REALLY affects her as she knows the majority of what is said is true.

I think the Melanie Blake comment really upset her because nadia knew what she said was true and the truth hurts. She also knows she could say alot more.

I feel her time on Loose Women will be coming to an end now they have finally become more diverse.

She wrongly assumed YouTube would be her retirement meal ticket, she forget it ment people seeing more of the real Nadia, which for all I've seen, is not a nice thing. It also ment us getting to know Mark and nothing good has come from that!

She has COMPLETELY over exposed herself to the point that when she's on Loose Women she looks utterly fake as we've all seen too much of the REAL Nadia elsewhere.

I remember the days when I knew very little about her and I found her mildly entertaining, bubbly and harmless.

2 years after watching her monitzed channel, I find her duplicitous, morally bankrupt, desperate, rude, two faced, selfish, cocky, quite nasty and very judgemental

Children and animals are affected by her behaviour and she appears not to care one bit. Being a teenager is hard enough without a batshit crazy mother deliberately making it even harder.

Her sister and former manager have both stood up and called her out on her behaviour but sadly they've only made her behaviour worse.

With each new post or vlog she is getting worse, she's on the #AD bandwagon and will milk it for all its worth.

Her skin looks so angry and sore with all of the inner stress and anxiety oozing out into big red sores. Her body is getting bigger and bigger as it's obvious she's comfort eating her way through her days. Thankfully the weight gain has stopped her exposing us to her body in lycra everyday! Her digital dettox never started and she's constantly on social media #LivingHerBestLife /NOT.

Whatever happened to the light entertainment she put out? Whatever happened to the girl next door as she appeared to many? Whatever happened to her BeKind empathetic persona? Whatever happened to the relatable middle aged mum she once was? Where did that Nadia go?

Everytime I see her now she's a completely different person to the one I originally subscribed to. She's now so full of angst, so bitter and angry and looks desperate to sell anything anyone will let her. She's also become an overnight expert at everything and she sounds so condescending when all she does it tell everyone else what they should and shouldn't be doing.

I wonder if that's what greed does to a person or if she never really was any of the above and it was all just an act to suck people in??? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nadias Instagram page would have a bipolar diagnosis if it was a person!

One minute she is hiding under her duvet feeling very low and talking to her camera phone for company, the next she's semi naked flaunting her bra lard for everyone to see, the next minute she is raging and cursing and then she casually switches to her domestic goddess alter ego so she can flog baked beans, peanut butter and oats!

Her page is so up and down! No wonder her psoriasis has flared up and has grown from a small rash to massive patches and that's only the bits we can see. I genuinely think her page is a reflection of the turmoil in her head.

I personally think that people calling her out in whatever form they do so, really REALLY affects her as she knows the majority of what is said is true.

I think the Melanie Blake comment really upset her because nadia knew what she said was true and the truth hurts. She also knows she could say alot more.

I feel her time on Loose Women will be coming to an end now they have finally become more diverse.

She wrongly assumed YouTube would be her retirement meal ticket, she forget it ment people seeing more of the real Nadia, which for all I've seen, is not a nice thing. It also ment us getting to know Mark and nothing good has come from that!

She has COMPLETELY over exposed herself to the point that when she's on Loose Women she looks utterly fake.

I remember the days when I knew very little about her and I found her mildly entertaining, bubbly and harmless.

2 years after watching her monitzed channel, I find her duplicitous, morally bankrupt, desperate, rude, two faced, selfish, cocky, quite nasty and very judgemental

Children and animals are affected by her behaviour and she appears not to care one bit. Being a teenager is hard enough without a batshit crazy mother deliberately making it even harder.

Her sister and former manager have both stood up and called her out on her behaviour but sadly they've only made her behaviour worse.

With each new post or vlog she is getting worse, she's on the #AD bandwagon and will milk it for all its worth.

Her skin looks so angry and sore with all of the inner stress and anxiety oozing out, her body is getting bigger and bigger as it's obvious she's comfort eating her way through her days. Her digital dettox never started and she's constantly on social media #LivingHerBestLife /NOT.

Whatever happened to the light entertainment she put out? Whatever happened to the girl next door as she appeared to many? Whatever happened to her BeKind persona?
Whatever happened to the relatable
middle aged mum she once was? Where did that Nadia go?

It's like she's a completely different person to the one I originally subscribed to. I wonder if that's what greed does to a person or if she never really was any of the above and it was all just an act to suck people in??? 🙄
I'm the same thinking as you, I used to like n, I can even remember her from wanted down under!!!!
Now she's just after what she can get, but is she happy with her lot, no, I really can't stand her patronising way how she speaks likes she councelling folks, manky has ruined the channel ( waves cos we knows he reads here, tosser!!) Least we've seen the light here x

You know what, they always go on about their dogs rolling in fox tit, I've just sat outside and seen 2 beautiful foxes playing in my garden, I know my dogs will go mad cos they'll smell them, but I'll be out to pick up their tit later, so my boys won't roll in !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.