Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I don't like Lisa. I would absolutely hate this Sylvester Stalone look alike seeping through my fridge, taking my milk and kissing my husband I think her make up looks like a Superdrug Makeover too, btw.
I think she likes the thought of having famous friends. Even if they are z list. I had to laugh when she said Nitty's skin was good after drinking the collagen. When we all know it's like an old leather bag. Narcs very often have people in their lives who they can control. Lisa must just tolerate the filth and the lies for sake of having a mate off the telly. Her diet is atrocious as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling something is going to go horribly wrong with the wardrobes. They are so ungrateful. It's all going to be trashed anyway. But if they don't like the way it's done or the workmen.(Like Stephen). They turn on them. Bit like the recent new member on here who was actually an old member with a new name. Please report anyone attacking members. Anyone policing the boards does not belong on here. They need to go and join the cult of Swadderley.:) Is the furniture still out in the rain?:LOL:
Ah I did wonder abt that new member!... found their tone very aggressive.... jog on back to YouTube 👎👎

On their blog title yesterday it said about wardrobe samples were there, well they werent shown and a couple of subs noticed. Why say something in a title and not show it!!! And they both looked so as if they couldn't be bothered with doing the vlogs anymore. Also as soon as Di was coming through the door M was there, couldn't even let her get her coat off!! 😡😡
And telling her what to say too.... I’d be well fed up

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else finding the references they make to their other ‘shows’ irksome. “We talked about this in confessions of a modern parent”, “that’ll be in the next green fingered hell”, “something we discussed today on coffee moaning”, “I need to go next door to record Teddy Taks for the no name Sunday show”....it goes on etc.

They actually seem to believe they are producing different tv type shows and this is ‘work’. It’s not...it’s just them going about their everyday lives, expressing ill-informed opinions on too many things, and pushing a camera in the faces of their family and one friend. If they were really doing a parenting podcast for example, there would be interviews with people who work in education or child psychologists, other parents with a different viewpoint even. Their ‘special guests’ are always Maddie and Carlitos, using ore-recorded sound bites that Mark can decide not to use if they express something he doesn’t agree with.

How is Sunday’s video a ‘show’, it’s just a vlog same as their other videos. They are claiming it’s a show because Nadia cooks dinner (doesn’t that happen anyway, how is that a ‘show’, the family need to eat anyway), because Teddy does a monologue, (it’s just asking her father to speak to her for a couple of minutes, again something that happens in her life anyway), and they read the Sunday papers (but isn’t that just them telling us what we could read for ourselves if we could be bothered). How is it a ‘show’, it’s just more of the same, them at home talking about themselves and exploiting their family to make a pittance from YouTube subscriptions.

I would love for Mark to be left in a room full of his ‘subs’, he has no social skills and would be terrified, he only loves his YouTube status because it’s a way of believing he is adored without having to make the effort of making real friends, and if they try to speak to him he has control of the edit/delete button .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is anyone else finding the references they make to their other ‘shows’ irksome. “We talked about this in confessions of a modern parent”, “that’ll be in the next green fingered hell”, “something we discussed today on coffee moaning”, “I need to go next door to record Teddy Taks for the no name Sunday show”....it goes on etc.

They actually seem to believe they are producing different tv type shows and this is ‘work’. It’s not...it’s just them going about their everyday lives, expressing ill-informed opinions on too many things, and pushing a camera in the faces of their family and one friend. If they were really doing a parenting podcast for example, there would be interviews with people who work in education or child psychologists, other parents with a different viewpoint even. Their ‘special guests’ are always Maddie and Carlitos, using ore-recorded sound bites that Mark can decide not to use if they express something he doesn’t agree with.

How is Sunday’s video a ‘show’, it’s just a vlog same as their other videos. They are claiming it’s a show because Nadia cooks dinner (doesn’t that happen anyway, how is that a ‘show’, the family need to eat anyway), because Teddy does a monologue, (it’s just asking her father to speak to her for a couple of minutes, again something that happens in her life anyway), and they read the Sunday papers (but isn’t that just them telling us what we could read for ourselves if we could be bothered). How is it a ‘show’, it’s just more of the same, them at home talking about themselves and exploiting their family to make a pittance from YouTube subscriptions.

I would love for Mark to be left in a room full of his ‘subs’, he has no social skills and would be terrified, he only loves his YouTube status because it’s a way of believing he is adored without having to make the effort of making real friends, and if they try to speak to him he has control of the edit/delete button .
Exact reasons I would never pay to be a family member.....the paying subs have took the word *family literally .....

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling something is going to go horribly wrong with the wardrobes. They are so ungrateful. It's all going to be trashed anyway. But if they don't like the way it's done or the workmen.(Like Stephen). They turn on them. Bit like the recent new member on here who was actually an old member with a new name. Please report anyone attacking members. Anyone policing the boards does not belong on here. They need to go and join the cult of Swadderley.:) Is the furniture still out in the rain?:LOL:
Thank you for the new thread.
Great title.😊❤

I’ve been thinking about my interaction with that member yesterday and am wondering what went wrong. 😶
I really would like a little feedback please. Did I attack or was I attacked?
Something didn’t sit well with me regarding the feel of their comments, that’s all. If I’ve something to learn from yesterday then sincerely, please tell me ❤🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been thinking about my interaction with that member yesterday and am wondering what went wrong. 😶
Something didn’t sit well with me regarding the feel of their comments, that’s all. If I’ve something to learn from yesterday then sincerely, please tell me ❤🙏
YOU were attacked. You stated facts, they were defensive and argumentative. Nothing I read from you was wrong or inappropriate. The other person seemed to have feet in both camps, here and the Sawalha-Adderleys. That won't work here.
YOU WERE BRILLIANT ♥👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On their blog title yesterday it said about wardrobe samples were there, well they werent shown and a couple of subs noticed. Why say something in a title and not show it!!! And they both looked so as if they couldn't be bothered with doing the vlogs anymore. Also as soon as Di was coming through the door M was there, couldn't even let her get her coat off!! 😡😡
Yes. Click Bait needs reported. 👍

Reactions: 8
I watch other YouTubers and they've blossomed throughout lockdown. Their content has become more creative as they've had more time.

I realise the difference between the other youtubers I watch and the Sawalha-Adderleys is the other youtubers have a purpose, a focus, so despite a Pandemic they can keep vlogging their thing, because they have a thing.

The Sawalha-Adderleys don't have "a thing" anymore. Its not a family show anymore, it's not at all what it says on the tin anymore. Id say it's the defensive bias "Mark Says" show, with a hint of show off Nadia.

Family, Films Food and Fun it IS NOT anymore, hence why I think it's lost its way in lockdown

Attachments

• Heart
Great title.😊❤

They were out of order mate. Really snarky. It's the same pattern of behaviour. I reported them. But it looks like they slammed the door on the way out.:LOL: Very smug and self satisfied. Remind you of anyone? ❤

• Heart
YOU were attacked. You stated facts, they were defensive and argumentative. Nothing I read from you was wrong or inappropriate. The other person seemed to have feet in both camps, here and the Sawalha-Adderleys. That won't work here.
YOU WERE BRILLIANT ♥👍
All of the above with bells on. The vast majority of people have arrived at this site for the same reason, a tiny minority come to stir the brown stuff. Their posting style will end up giving them away, sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Following on from @Herbert2005 's comment on Bratia not muting commenters. I think the 'troll hunting' and obsession with erasing negative comments is all Mark. Bratia has been in the public eye for years and it's water off a duck's back for her, in fact, any publicity is good publicity, look at Lisa Appleton and Lizzie Cundy. I think Bratia is just happy to be talked about. Mark hasn't grasped that the more people comment on their channel, the more attention it brings to magazine collumnists.
I agree with you on all points, except, I don't think she would know how to edit/mute/block, don't think the concentration span would stretch that far to learn how to, and, she has her minions to do it for her.

Reactions: 8
I agree with you on all points, except, I don't think she would know how to edit/mute/block, don't think the concentration span would stretch that far to learn how to, and, she has her minions to do it for her.
She's like a tantruming toddler, any attention is good attention.

Great title.😊❤

No you're ok don't worry about it, just another one having a go.

Is there ever a day that goes by when witch face hasn't got something wrong with her?

YOU WERE BRILLIANT ♥👍

Thank you @notSUBmissive.
I didn’t think I said anything offensive apart from “Go suck a pickle,” but it was more than I’d usually say to anyone who bugs me. I’d usually be more polite than that. 😇
That new member seemed to be looking for debate though, and I was kind of ready for it. ( bad day)

There’s a nice feel about this platform which I mentioned yesterday, in that, yes, some members might swear and be quite verbal in their rants but it’s never directed at other tattlers- it’s always about The Swadderlys.
I love that about this group. We all have a mutual respect for each other’s viewpoint and how we express it.

‘Manic Member of Yesterday’ just didn’t seem to have that vibe at all and ruffled my feathers immediately.
For a moment I thought it might be AG as he seems to spend a lot of time trawling different platforms for comments from anyone who dares NOT to kiss N or M’s boots.
I especially thought it might be him after his Twitter post was revealed on here yesterday.
Who knows?
I also posted yesterday that nobody knows what Face is behind anyone’s profile and what their lives are like. I was reminded about that only after engaging with the phantom beastie last night hence my asking if I may have been wrong for calling them up?
My Jiminy Cricket was poking my ear all night!
Anyway.... on with the show.
😊❤🙏

All of the above with bells on. The vast majority of people have arrived at this site for the same reason, a tiny minority come to stir the brown stuff. Their posting style will end up giving them away, sooner rather than later.
Yes, the posting style was the thing.👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Great title.😊❤

You did nothing wrong, they jumped on what you put and aggressively turned it around!!...us tattlers don't do that, you included!!... keep doing what you do...😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Great title.😊❤

I saw that last night and was wow, who is this crazy throwing (his) toys out of the pram, you were attacked but dealt with it excellently, proud of you with how you dealt with it, I'm abit of a hot head and was itching to have ago, but have learnt my lesson on here for doing that 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.