Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
credit to @notSUBmissive for the thread title (y)

also, in the words of @Clarity seeker: THE LAST THREAD WENT BATSHIT CRAZY SWEETIE :ROFLMAO:

here is the old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/nadia-sawalha-20-nadocchio.10402/page-53

the drama continues for broken bratia

recap:

- nadia looks better with a wig than her actual hair, as seen on loose bowels. hello magazine/online are praising her for this look, saying she is looking 'fab'

- their subs have mental health issues and she and manky are ignoring this and leeching off them

- their crappy wardrobes have arrived and sir manky of delusion is convinced that christine lampard wants to duck him

- down-voting their video logs reduce manky to tears, so it would be such a shame if this was to continue

i think that's all the edits done, got it all covered!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

also, in the words of @Clarity seeker: THE LAST THREAD WENT BATSHIT CRAZY SWEETIE :ROFLMAO:

here is the old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/nadia-sawalha-20-nadocchio.10402/page-53

recap:

- nadia looks better with a wig than her actual hair, as seen on loose bowels. hello magazine/online are praising her for this look, saying she is looking 'fab'

- their subs have mental health issues and she and manky are ignoring this and leeching off them

- their crappy wardrobes have arrived and sir manky of delusion is convinced that christine lampard wants to duck him

- down-voting their video logs reduce manky to tears, so it would be such a shame if this was to continue

Thankyou @Tag89 for creating a new title and the brilliant recap. The Sawalha-Adderleys tumultuous life continues ๐Ÿคช

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thankyou @Tag89 for creating a new title and the brilliant recap. The Sawalha-Adderleys tumultuous life continues ๐Ÿคช
thanks! congrats for coming up with the new title name :)

tumultuous is a very polite way of putting it - i would describe their life as being a bleeping mess :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Their vlogs are still boring and so far behind it makes them pretty pointless!
How ever will they manage Vlogmas? Christmas will be over by the time Mark uploads them ๐Ÿ˜ด

*Nadia's family feast is being repeated on ITV tonight & the next few Saturday's at 3am*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Following on from @Herbert2005 's comment on Bratia not muting commenters. I think the 'troll hunting' and obsession with erasing negative comments is all Mark. Bratia has been in the public eye for years and it's water off a duck's back for her, in fact, any publicity is good publicity, look at Lisa Appleton and Lizzie Cundy. I think Bratia is just happy to be talked about. Mark hasn't grasped that the more people comment on their channel, the more attention it brings to magazine collumnists.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How ever will they manage Vlogmas? Christmas will be over by the time Mark uploads them ๐Ÿ˜ด

*Nadia's family feast is being repeated on ITV tonight & the next few Saturday's at 3am*
It would be too easy to assume that this 3am repeat slot is an insult when in fact, M requested this - he has kinds of influence on schedulers because he's so high-powered in the industry. It's his peak viewing time after all and will also help his wife cash cow break the lucrative American market.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

recap:

Cheers for the new thread ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 2

even ITV are desperate then! 3 am a big audience for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On their blog title yesterday it said about wardrobe samples were there, well they werent shown and a couple of subs noticed. Why say something in a title and not show it!!! And they both looked so as if they couldn't be bothered with doing the vlogs anymore. Also as soon as Di was coming through the door M was there, couldn't even let her get her coat off!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sad
  • Angry
On their blog title yesterday it said about wardrobe samples were there, well they werent shown and a couple of subs noticed. Why say something in a title and not show it!!! And they both looked so as if they couldn't be bothered with doing the vlogs anymore. Also as soon as Di was coming through the door M was there, couldn't even let her get her coat off!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
theyve had the virtual images sent via phone - so yet to be installed
but absoutely nothing to vlog about as they dont do anything or go anywhere of any interest
Why he thinks is mother makes good viewing god only knows I think she is a really boring person too - what the hell does she do thats exciting?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
but absoutely nothing to vlog about as they dont do anything or go anywhere of any interest
Why he thinks is mother makes good viewing god only knows I think she is a really boring person too - what the hell does she do thats exciting?
The thing is, that even with Covid, and restrictions from normal day to day stuff, not a lot has changed from their before covid vlogging content. The only difference is they don't bring the girls into central London at the moment.
There are plenty of ways to be creative and still make interesting content. I'm not going to give Mark ideas on how, but there are lots of vloggers managing to make really cool content still, during covid.
Nadia and Mark are not creative, they come up with lots of plans but can never follow through on them. So, like their house and their lives, the vlogs are chaotic, weeks behind, and lacking any creativity. I don't think it's covid that making their viewing numbers go down, it's them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing is, that even with Covid, and restrictions from normal day to day stuff, not a lot has changed from their before covid vlogging content. The only difference is they don't bring the girls into central London at the moment.
There are plenty of ways to be creative and still make interesting content. I'm not going to give Mark ideas on how, but there are lots of vloggers managing to make really cool content still, during covid.
Nadia and Mark are not creative, they come up with lots of plans but can never follow through on them. So, like their house and their lives, the vlogs are chaotic, weeks behind, and lacking any creativity. I don't think it's covid that making their viewing numbers go down, it's them.
Yes there are some lovely YT channels who have been inventive and creative in their vlogs throughout covid. Theyโ€™ve made no effort at all, as with all of their lives.

Clickbait title. Never a good idea on vlogs and can actually be reported.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

recap:

Cheers for the new thread
They are very very dull and boring,she thinks jumping around like an eejit fills another minute or 2 ,he drones on about tit ,saying alot but actually saying nothing .

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling something is going to go horribly wrong with the wardrobes. They are so ungrateful. It's all going to be trashed anyway. But if they don't like the way it's done or the workmen.(Like Stephen). They turn on them. Bit like the recent new member on here who was actually an old member with a new name. Please report anyone attacking members. Anyone policing the boards does not belong on here. They need to go and join the cult of Swadderley.:) Is the furniture still out in the rain?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling something is going to go horribly wrong with the wardrobes. They are so ungrateful. It's all going to be trashed anyway. But if they don't like the way it's done or the workmen.(Like Stephen). They turn on them. Bit like the recent new member on here who was actually an old member with a new name. Please report anyone attacking members. Anyone policing the boards does not belong on here. They need to go and join the cult of Swadderley.:) Is the furniture still out in the rain?:LOL:
What could possibly go wrong with the wardrobes? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
AD5DAD77-C456-44A0-A2F1-2C4A47C62DA3.jpeg
84118925-E87D-488A-94CE-37B29EC47962.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes there are some lovely YT channels who have been inventive and creative in their vlogs throughout covid. Theyโ€™ve made no effort at all, as with all of their lives.
Nitty really needs to stop talking about the US elections. She knows jack tit about US politics but continues to bang on like she's Andrew Marr. Watching 5 seconds of Skye News in the morning doesn't make you a political commentator, Nitty.
Mind you, she knows tit all about medicine, despite her constant claims otherwise, yet there isn't a day go past when she isn't banging on about gut health etc. Just STFU!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.