Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That migraine must be really bad because he didn’t put the green fingered vlog up yesterday that he promised the subs either

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There was a vlog a while back (not this year I don’t think), where one of the girls (I think Maddie) spoke about a family gathering and gifts they’d been given by her. It was some time ago so can’t remember which vlog. I can only picture Maddie/Kiki talking at the kitchen table.
good memory @Patsy I'm sure someone will dig that vlog out at some point.

Reactions: 3
Mark's uploaded an insta story standing outside this vets...he pans in to show the surgery name...hmm did he read here I wonder?
Yup. The dog is sick, but it's more important for him to stand outside and film it. WHO DOES THAT.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
They lie so much, they even don't know what the truth is anymore, their you tube channel is a tit pantomime show.
They'll use chi chi as money making when they tell their cult how she is, I really can't believe how stupid their subs are? Oh, yes I can they are very vunerable people, shame on you, hope karma comes and bites them on the arse, big time.
It's so terrible so upsetting for those dear subs and so cruel to the dogs.
I just can't stand the fact they are getting away with it.
Not sure I believe in Karma, never seems to happen to those who need it. Except when she face planted Dexter Fletcher's premiere, when she was so obviously there to hurt Julia.

Reactions: 15
Yep, they have probably had a row and he's chucked his toys out of the pram. Wanker!
You are missing nothing Gloria Roscoe

You've spotted the lie that convinces N that her husband does something with his life.
If M was editing at even the most basic of levels the general public would never have witnessed his wife scratching her vadge or heard her mobile number ...
I blame the tattler who caused the row / migraine by calling N's phone. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Incidentally, I once had the (dis)pleasure of rubbing shoulders with Ms Sawalha a few years ago at a Stevie Wonder concert in Hyde Park. I was on crutches and waiting in the queue for the disabled toilets when who should go and plonk themselves in the line but Naardia and Linda Robson. They obviously deemed themselves far too important being ‘off the telly’ to have to queue up with the rest of the able bodied people 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
they definitely do not speak and havent spoke for years. Her tweet was clear as I read it the day she posted it, she hasnt spoke to her for nearly 7 years.
I really dont think Julia can stand her at all. N has said a few years ago she will talk about it one day I doubt she will now though
as Julia made it very clear that all the problems were N's fault and it was down to N's behaviour that the family had been destroyed.
So there's probably a lot of truth in these people that say N is a bit of a witch
That's so typical of a narcissist "I will talk about it one day." The whole point Julia was making was, stop talking about our private lives and lying (with an under current of) especially as I am not there to defend myself. She really is unbelievable.

Reactions: 10
Yup. The dog is sick, but it's more important for him to stand outside and film it. WHO DOES THAT.
Really? How fuckin low can they go?

Just reading back and manky on about training as a councellor, do you think he said that so his subs would swoon and we would get rattled over here?
It's a bloody joke, he can talk the talk, but he can't walk the walk, he hasn't and probably will never sort out his own issues, if he goes down this road, I will actually find out who to notify and complain about it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it heartbreaking to see how those dogs are treated. N and M act all superior when they boast they have a raw food diet but then go on to taunt and neglect them in turn. It doesn’t surprise me to hear they don’t have pet insurance - why spend your money on the health and well-being of your animals when you can spend it on takeaways, meals out, crap from Amazon ... 😡

It was interesting that a Tattler pointed out that the dogs don’t respond to them when they come home. My dog is beside himself even if I’ve just popped out to post a letter. And it’s disheartening that the girls never seem to play or interact with them 😢

The dogs and family would really benefit from some sessions with a dog behaviourist but Mark and Nadia could never be arsed to spare the time or the money for it. And we know they can never stick at anything ...

Sadly I think the dogs are just there for their image and the ‘likes’.
I don't know how, but I'm going to alert the RSPCA. If anyone has any particular upsetting dog footage they are willing to post or tell me vlog#24 whatever, then I can get them on to it. Enough. If we can't help the subs, who do have freedom of choice, the dog's do not, and they need to be removed form that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's so terrible so upsetting for those dear subs and so cruel to the dogs.
I just can't stand the fact they are getting away with it.
Not sure I believe in Karma, never seems to happen to those who need it. Except when she face planted Dexter Fletcher's premiere, when she was so obviously there to hurt Julia.
I hope karma exists, but like you said, they'll probably get away it, their channel has gone down soo down hill since he's taken over, but he can't take criticism, or subs not agreeing, so he sulks, as for the ' actress' nitty, she knows exactly how to play it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I blame the tattler who caused the row / migraine by calling N's phone. :sneaky:
did a tattler call her phone?🤣

Incidentally, I once had the (dis)pleasure of rubbing shoulders with Ms Sawalha a few years ago at a Stevie Wonder concert in Hyde Park. I was on crutches and waiting in the queue for the disabled toilets when who should go and plonk themselves in the line but Naardia and Linda Robson. They obviously deemed themselves far too important being ‘off the telly’ to have to queue up with the rest of the able bodied people 😡
A true act of 'Kindness.'

Reactions: 9
I don't know how, but I'm going to alert the RSPCA. If anyone has any particular upsetting dog footage they are willing to post or tell me vlog#24 whatever, then I can get them on to it. Enough. If we can't help the subs, who do have freedom of choice, the dog's do not, and they need to be removed form that house.
Bleddy go for it chippy xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way poor Chi Chi looks at her tormentor. :(

And of course cutting out photos of your dog when she was a puppy is the standard cure for a stinking migraine.
It looks like M's been making handmade obituary cards in his toy cave.
I can't even look

• Sad
I can't even look
I won't either, they should never had brought that dog for a bday present for their young daughter, should have been a family dog, nitty didn't want her back after she stayed with friends in Brighton, and didn't chi chi have a good time, but no, she's back, getting slagged off for rolling in fox tit, put her on an extendable lead, when they can be bothered to take her out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Toffington? Since when?
Why did poor Toffee need to get up onto an uncomfortable dining room chair?
Was the lighting better up there M? Were you concerned about being pulled up on the state of that floor?
My thoughts exactly.☹

• Sad
That migraine must be really bad because he didn’t put the green fingered vlog up yesterday that he promised the subs either
I think Diane is unwell, I can't recall her being in anything they've posted recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.