Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here they are in an interview for the show shamelessly begging for N's new kitchen.
Listen from 4:30

Hmm, a cautionary tale for the unpaid clothes picker uppers perhaps. :unsure:
shes sounds much more articulate and clearer in her speech there, maybe she had elocution/speech lesssons in the days when she was trying to get into main stream TV as a presenter, that all got lost along the way as she is back to who she really is - geeza bird
even then she obvs lived in a tit tip, so no, she will never change, if she has the best walk in wardrobes, someone to tidy her tit up for her, it will be back to on the floor within a week, she doesnt feel safe unless she is surrounded by chaos, and Mank is the same, to much attachment to physical items rather than people. Can you imagine what their loft must be like as bet they will put even more stuff tit up there now in readiness for the organisers

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Do dogs snuggle like that with a hurt leg? 🤔 both dogs have hurt there legs recently....my first thought was mankys path to no where, thats a hazard for sure! Altho, theres junk and shite all over place so the dogs could have been hurt anywhere really. They have also had worms for months, their bedding is never washed so even if they are treated theyl just get them again. Nitty has mentioned multiple times that they argue over mank forgetting to feed/walk the dogs regularly. Those awful bone things they are obsessed with get dragged around the house/garden and are probably riddled with germs. The dogs are as miserable as the kids, neglected and ignored due to nittys and mankys obsession with social media and money.
Rats, probably bit them. Weil's disease now, on top of everything else. Nice. think I might make an anonymous report to RSPCA.

This is 100% true. He cannot stop talking about himself, and bringing every topic back to him. For all Nadia's faults at least you can tell that she adores mark and cares deeply about him. I honestly can't see that he is interested or cares about her at all. When she's speaking you can tell he is just waiting for his chance to speak, and bring the topic back around to himself.
she doesn't adore him, he's useful to her, he serves a purpose, all the fake adoration is a classic trait of a narcissist they simply observe, then copy other people's feelings. That's why she goes so over the top, and he knows it...and...vice versa.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Rats, probably bit them. Weil's disease now, on top of everything else. Nice. think I might make an anonymous report to RSPCA.

she doesn't adore him, he's useful to her, he serves a purpose, all the fake adoration is a classic trait of a narcissist they simply observe, then copy other people's feelings. That's why she goes so over the top, and he knows it...and...vice versa.
there is no real warmth between them its all fake, they are so co-dependant that they know they will just have to stick it out - - if there is any spark - its just lust -- as they aint able to 'get it' anywhere else! god knows what will happen when the girls leave home

• Heart
Reactions: 14
there is no real warmth between them its all fake, they are so co-dependant that they know they will just have to stick it out - - if there is any spark - its just lust -- as they aint able to 'get it' anywhere else! god knows what will happen when the girls leave home
He will leave with them I think

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't know what hold she has over ITV.
And the press. It’s like she can do no wrong.

Agree i watched chicken run this morning and i was reminded of how good an actress she is and very well spoken.I can't believe they didn't cast her in chicken run 2 if its ageism thats mad because she has kept her youthful beauty and indeed hardly seems to have aged at all (thats what you get if you take care of yourself nadia! Living and eating well and being aware).I won't be watching chicken run 2 just out of principle i'll be petty and say i hope it flops...(n) to them.
She’s looking amazing.
This from her insta 12th October.😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And the press. It’s like she can do no wrong.

She’s looking amazing.
This from her insta 12th October.😊
I do like Julia but she whoever's doing her botox and fillers are putting a little too much in her face. She's got a bit of the chipmunk cheek look going on.

I think Nadia and Mark are in a complacent relationship. They should leave each other but they won't because they just can't be arsed to. Nadia puts on a show that they are happy and in love but it is so far from the truth. For a start Mark can't stop dwelling on his ex girlfriends.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
No no name sunday show today as manky has a migraine! He'll edit it tomorrow!

Of course he does! of course he does! whatever you say nads. Everything you say is true!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Just had a look at their instagram on the back of the comments on here. ChiChi looks a very unwell dog. Nadia claims ChiChi now has something wrong with her leg but they don't know what. I find it all very manipulative posting photos and pretending to care but neglecting the dogs behind the scenes
Why are they not seeking medical care when their dog is in PAIN? 😱 They have no rugs on their floors, and if you see the way the poor dogs slip and slide all over it’s very easy for one of them to injure themselves while jumping on and off the sofa etc. Maddie has a gob on her and is old enough. Why isn’t she speaking up and telling her parents that Kiki’s dog NEEDS to see a vet NOW. This is exactly why I cannot even give them a hate watch anymore. They are disgusting twunts. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I do like Julia but she whoever's doing her botox and fillers are putting a little too much in her face. She's got a bit of the chipmunk cheek look going on.

I think Nadia and Mark are in a complacent relationship. They should leave each other but they won't because they just can't be arsed to. Nadia puts on a show that they are happy and in love but it is so far from the truth. For a start Mark can't stop dwelling on his ex girlfriends.
I agree, so many people stay in unhappy relationships rather than be on their own. Don't think I've heard him harp on about ex girlfriends, thats downright mean.

Reactions: 5
So he is too poorly to edit the tit show but he’s just posted on Instagram a visit to the vets???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Full of crap as always today, can't edit because he's got a migraine.... absolute crap!!... got one word for the family members ...fools! ..👎

• Haha

Of course he does! of course he does! whatever you say nads. Everything you say is true!
I think the SUBS should get a REFUND

Why are they not seeking medical care when their dog is in PAIN? 😱 They have no rugs on their floors, and if you see the way the poor dogs slip and slide all over it’s very easy for one of them to injure themselves while jumping on and off the sofa etc. Maddie has a gob on her and is old enough. Why isn’t she speaking up and telling her parents that Kiki’s dog NEEDS to see a vet NOW. This is exactly why I cannot even give them a hate watch anymore. They are disgusting twunts. 🤬
I’ve managed to find a vets open in their area

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Full of crap as always today, can't edit because he's got a migraine.... absolute crap!!... got one word for the family members ...fools! ..👎
Yep, they have probably had a row and he's chucked his toys out of the pram. Wanker!

Reactions: 17
I don't understand how it takes a whole day to edit their Sunday vlog? There are so many ways they could get this vlog out on time but I'm not going to give them free advice when I know they read here.

Makes me wonder what they are paying Gleam and Michelle for.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
they should have their dogs taken off them, the manky pieces of tit :mad:

It must go by fanbase, or contract, or she's doing someone sexual favours.. sorry.

It's strange isn't it, I think people think because they look so alike they must be alike, apparently they are worlds apart.
lurpak doing sexual things :sick:

remember when she fell out with julia? and dina? and still sat there wondering what/who the problem was, totally oblivious

gosh, i wonder what/who the common theme is! hmmm, i wonder... :unsure:

Oh she was dreadful in that home thing, she was doing proper Eastenders 'I'm a drunken mess' acting, awful. She didn't even bother with a costume i.e different dressing gown. Why does she have to be in everything? They could have given an unknown actress a chance. Maddie just looked like she was saying everything she has always wanted to say, though she was very natural.

You can clearly see they are not dog lovers and as I said bought them for the girls out of guilt for being absent parents. Too much responsibility for small girls. I think they are desperate to get rid of them and the dogs are picking up on it:cry:

Probably why she won't speak to her, and Julia is probably quite relieved! Though it must be awful not seeing the nieces.
well yeah - julia is happy with a long term partner and isn't a walking shambles who lurches from one embarrassment to the next, so she's well rid!

tho like you say, will probably be some sadness over not being able to see her nieces

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Migraine my arse!!! If he suffered from migraines we'd all know about every detail of how he suffered, I've followed them for a couple of yrs and I've not heard him say he suffers from migraines.

More like he overdid it on whatever he stays up late to overdo!!!!

Those poor animals deserve to be looked after properly. I'd be amazed if he's taken them to the vets.

This is the 1st week I've not watched a single episode of their tit show and I don't intend to watch anymore as they annoy me so much. Tattlers and Instagram. give plenty of updates on their behaviour.

If he had a proper migraine he'd be in a darkened room. If he's driving n has a crash it would be illegal as he wouldn't be in control of his vehicle if he was suffering from the auditory migraine sensations. Just another excuse from the gruesome twosome 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Migraine my arse!!! If he suffered from migraines we'd all know about every detail of how he suffered, I've followed them for a couple of yrs and I've not heard him say he suffers from migraines.

More like he overdid it on whatever he stays up late to overdo!!!!

Those poor animals deserve to be looked after properly. I'd be amazed if he's taken them to the vets.

This is the 1st week I've not watched a single episode of their tit show and I don't intend to watch anymore as they annoy me so much. Tattlers and Instagram. give plenty of updates on their behaviour.

If he had a proper migraine he'd be in a darkened room. If he's driving n has a crash it would be illegal as he wouldn't be in control of his vehicle if he was suffering from the auditory migraine sensations. Just another excuse from the gruesome twosome 😡
yeah, my partner suffers from migraines, and manky mark is spewing tit out his mouth like it's a volcano

like you say, he'd be a in dark room lying down. with migraines my partner is basically rendered useless for a day or two, more or less unable to get out of bed, can't move without being dizzy, bright light stuns them, they have no appetite etc

so yup, another lie to chuck on the pile

hasn't manky already been done for drink-driving? or am i confusing him with someone else

• Heart
Reactions: 13

A migraine my arse,never heard him mention them before,the pair of them are lazy shits,they've probably had another row,the paying subs really need to jump ship with those 2,they're getting feck all for their £1.99,M&N have no respect for them,they dont give a tit,yet all the poor vulnerable subs hang on their every word,oh they my blood boil.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.