Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Espesh when she took milk out of fridge etc put me off her. I would not be suprised if n and m cancel the organised friends.
I know someone else found this problematic too, but I would expect any of my really close friends would just go in my fridge if they wanted some milk and I was busy. If I wasn't busy, they might say: Ok if I get some milk?

Well this is all rather odd – an article from 2 weeks ago saying N had forgotten about the vow renewals but they are definitely going for it this year …
What I find most strange about this whole vow renewal business is that, as a fan of reality TV, she should know that the vow renewal always comes about a year before the couple splits up for good. Always.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know someone else found this problematic too, but I would expect any of my really close friends would just go in my fridge if they wanted some milk and I was busy. If I wasn't busy, they might say: Ok if I get some milk?

What I find most strange about this whole vow renewal business is that, as a fan of reality TV, she should know that the vow renewal always comes about a year before the couple splits up for good. Always.
I said that a few weeks ago. Anyone who spreads their relationship all over social media about how happy they are denotes the opposite, whether you are in the limelight or not; and renewing vows? Unless you're at 50 years and fancy a good excuse for a party, I detect murky marriage waters..

Here it is i took a screenshot.
Awe @Misbehaving you've gone above and beyond, thank you.
I wonder what it's like to see the actual real witch..pretty bloody intimidating I reckon.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE] On a different note... I found this.
Looks like it was 2018?
Not that long ago.
As if they ever recycled responsibly. Not only has she the cheek to pretend she does in the attachment but she mentions rats as if she’s horrified.
We all know they have had rats.
Her nose is so long now it enters a room 10 minutes before she does. 🤥
Also included is 3 pictures of her garden from roughly the same period.
🤥😱😋🖕🖕🖕

[/QUOTE]

"Croydon council leader Tony Newman and chief exec Jo Negrini had better be afraid. Very afraid. It is the kind of social media activity which can go viral, and Sawalha, popular with daytime TV viewers through her appearances on the panel of Loose Women, certainly has a way of making a strong case." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shame N is not exactly 'popular with daytime TV viewers' and lacks the reach and creativity on social media which can make a post go viral. I can just just see her - dinner round in Shirley (sans M obviously), too much wine and middle aged chat about bin collections. N: "I'll use the power of my celebrity to get this sorted for you."

As for the final line in the rant about people paying their taxes ... she wants to thank her lucky stars this didn't go viral.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm wondering how manky is going to cope with having those people in his house for 4 days he was freaking out when they were there for 30 minutes measuring up. He didn't seem very enthusiastic about having the work done but I guess if it's all free he'll put up with it and probably hide himself away in his toy cave while the work is being done or he might make her cancel the job......can you imagine her reaction if that happened.
There isn’t Enough money in the world that would make me go through their stuff. Apart from being untidy everything looks genuinely dirty and even with full PPE I wouldn’t chance it🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just skimmed through the comments on latest Coffee Moaning. No likes or replies from the Swadderleys apart from a passive aggressive one to someone asking for more vlogs.

View attachment 286056

So lovely comments, a question about mental health and someone dealing with a family illness don’t deserve a response or even a like. But Mark has the time to poke the we’re-so-busy-so-get-lost stick at someone.
I'm not knowledgable on tech but why does each vlog take so much editing? Why can't they just do it like a home video, where you pick up the camera and film and then just join the clips together? It's not like a TV show where the sound and image has to be enhanced. Am I missing something?

Here it is i took a screenshot.
Wow. Didn't Dog House Media produce that show? If I remember she presented it with the Scottish guy from Coast VS Country. If Mark was there and IF she did sleep with someone's boyfriend, then that would support my suspicions that they are swingers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not knowledgable on tech but why does each vlog take so much editing? Why can't they just do it like a home video, where you pick up the camera and film and then just join the clips together? It's not like a TV show where the sound and image has to be enhanced. Am I missing something?
He does hardly any editing at all. He compiles a few iphone videos together and sticks some very loud music over the top. My kids can edit way more impressively in comparison.

Nadia doesn't recycle. She uses one bin under her island and everything goes in there. I've always noticed this because where I live we have various bins and boxes in order to seperate the recycling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow. Didn't Dog House Media produce that show? If I remember she presented it with the Scottish guy from Coast VS Country. If Mark was there and IF she did sleep with someone's boyfriend, then that would support my suspicions that they are swingers.
I think it was Kerr Drummond.

Reactions: 4

With regard to editing, he probably has to cut out a lot of her total insanity, and..the children are in the house and they have asked to be excluded.

He does hardly any editing at all. He compiles a few iphone videos together and sticks some very loud music over the top. My kids can edit way more impressively in comparison.

Nadia doesn't recycle. She uses one bin under her island and everything goes in there. I've always noticed this because where I live we have various bins and boxes in order to seperate the recycling.
Well if we observe @Clarity seeker 's garden photos, they just chuck everything in the garden. Once the rats arrived a man called 'Tariq' was called in. Her neighbours are her family so they are hardly going to report her to the council. My guess is, Teddy sorted it out. What a 'kind' daughter.

Reactions: 9
There isn’t Enough money in the world that would make me go through their stuff. Apart from being untidy everything looks genuinely dirty and even with full PPE I wouldn’t chance it🤢🤢🤢
There's only one solution to their mess and filth. Set fire to the lot of it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's only one solution to their mess and filth. Set fire to the lot of it! 😂
..Or.. have their Youtube channel shut down. ITV bring her contract to a close and then, they can learn how to live a responsible ethical life, respect each other and those around them, and look after the planet. HAH! Dream on, Chipmunk, dream on.. 💫 ✨ 💫 ✨ 💫 ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know what hold she has over ITV.
have been wondering this myself lately to be honest :unsure:

was also reminded of nadia last night, although not in a way she will have liked!

i was watching ab fab (absolutely fabulous) on netflix, and julia sawalha is one of the main characters in it (saffron) - she is really good in it

it's pretty clear where all the talent in the family went, and it wasn't to lurpak & grease :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You are missing nothing Gloria Roscoe

You've spotted the lie that convinces N that her husband does something with his life.
If M was editing at even the most basic of levels the general public would never have witnessed his wife scratching her vadge or heard her mobile number ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

was also reminded of nadia last night, although not in a way she will have liked!

i was watching ab fab (absolutely fabulous) on netflix, and julia sawalha is one of the main characters in it (saffron) - she is really good in it

it's pretty clear where all the talent in the family went, and it wasn't to lurpak & grease :ROFLMAO:
Julia is a really good actress. Nadia was very hammy in Eastenders, she was OK in Benidorm but I think the character was very similar to herself! In the 'film' that they made on their YouTube channel, Maddie (who has no formal acting training) definitely showed up Nadia's poor performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Agree i watched chicken run this morning and i was reminded of how good an actress she is and very well spoken.I can't believe they didn't cast her in chicken run 2 if its ageism thats mad because she has kept her youthful beauty and indeed hardly seems to have aged at all (thats what you get if you take care of yourself nadia! Living and eating well and being aware).I won't be watching chicken run 2 just out of principle i'll be petty and say i hope it flops...(n) to them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.