Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she do incontinence pads at one point?

Once you've done weewee soaker uppers or whatever they are I should think it's very hard to do marks and spencer.

EDIT: I watched it looks like a pair of cycling shorts that gives electric shocks to you nuun (her probable choice of words). I'm sure the organised friends will have the pleasure of finding that somewhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There are 9 pages of it in the July edition 2002- issue 723.
I’ve looked before for the online version but haven’t found it.
You can buy it from the archives or on eBay but it’s anywhere between £8.00 and £17.00. Not sure if my curiosity warrants spending that! 👍
1603482180037.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
You can buy it from the archives or on eBay but it’s anywhere between £8.00 and £17.00. Not sure if my curiosity warrants spending that! 👍
Feck me, if getting laid by an alcoholic womaniser has given you the best 10 months of your life Nitty, i can't imagine how tit the previous 37 years were. What a crock of shite!

I recently saw Michael Ball in Hairspray, the likeness to Nadia is alarming!
As much as i agree with you, i might have to shed a small tear, as i have had a rather odd, tiny crush on Mr Ball since the 1992 Eurovision Song Contest.:cry::D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell is she doing in that Insta post...she reminds me more and more of Zelda from Terrahawks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feck me, if getting laid by an alcoholic womaniser has given you the best 10 months of your life Nitty, i can't imagine how tit the previous 37 years were. What a crock of shite!
That's one seriously classy affair:
- M's tiny daughters are bridesmaids - I bet that pissed off their mothers.
- Did Hello get any other celebrities for their buck apart from Julia + Alan + Teddy? I reckon that pissed the Hello accountants off, I reckon Issue 723 was far from a best-seller...
- They'd already sorted the starting a family bit. I reckon that pissed off the mothers of his existing children who he abandoned in Bristol.
- They married in 2002, 4.5 years after N second husband took his life. :( I reckon that headline about N having the best 10 months of her life pissed them right off.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
i don't begrudge a couple of women wanting to make a living. But I don't understand how the instagram and youtube vlog promotion is going to work for them. Do people really want to say that they had the same people in to hang up their clothes as Kerry Katona? How exactly do they sort through stuff anyway- everything needs an actual decision made on it by the actual owner- throw, keep or store etc? It just seems they are conveyor belting the objects and just getting the slebslob to make a decision on them. also are the people who watch KK or Nadia really that aspiring, and if so is that what they aspire to? It seems like a very middle class thing to have cleaners in; but aren't there cleaners everywhere: is it really a UK wide service they are aiming to provide? It seems a very small scale business that should happen locally and needs that sort of promotion. KK seems to have them in as a favour; Nadia has had them organised for her by Lisa. To me the wardrobe business makes sense promoted through this (and the wardrobe man could do at least three more rooms IMO, actually paid of course) and they might make a good add on business to that. But overall I just don't get it the organised friends. It seems more a postcard in a newagent window business to me. Although maybe there are a few subs who will book them hoping for some gossip and maybe a camoflage material thong worn by mark smuggled out or something.
I agree I don't understand the need for those organised friends women and yes they didnt seem v professional. Thry are essentially cleaners wich there's nothing wrong with. Also from this vlog I got turned off Lisa she's just a weird as Adderleys. Espesh when she took milk out of fridge etc put me off her. I would not be suprised if n and m cancel the organised friends.

Reactions: 12
Well this is all rather odd – an article from 2 weeks ago saying N had forgotten about the vow renewals but they are definitely going for it this year …

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well this is all rather odd – an article from 2 weeks ago saying N had forgotten about the vow renewals but they are definitely going for it this year …

why do they give her any air time
happening this year - when where? shes got to get her wawrdrobes done first ...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I don’t believe it’ll happen. Certainly not this year...probably not next year either🙃

• Haha
Apparently, N met her second husband through Dexter Fletcher. He must have been simply over the moon to see her at the Rocket Man premier. Karma sent N rolling arse over tit. She deserved so much worse, for the record, Karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No don’t waste your money the fact is you found the proof it was published and they got paid. Well done @Clarity seeker your fantastic!

I agree I don't understand the need for those organised friends women and yes they didnt seem v professional. Thry are essentially cleaners wich there's nothing wrong with. Also from this vlog I got turned off Lisa she's just a weird as Adderleys. Espesh when she took milk out of fridge etc put me off her. I would not be suprised if n and m cancel the organised friends.
Lisa is weird, just weird, or an utterly lovely person who has been manipulated and will, definitely be dumped when she is no longer useful.

God. I went for it, I watched tiny bits of the Organising debacle. I think the women were actually very nice and of course the gentleman was dignity personified. I thought she had hit him with a Namaste pose when he left but maybe that was another vlog. That was the main thing I was looking for.
All the ‘we are going to do an Insta live every week,’ didn’t wash with the wardrobe man at all.
Who ever said they won’t go through with it? You are so right. There will be a price, and Manky won’t part with money or his toys.
Be interesting to see what excuse they come up with. They just won’t answer the phones, ignore the emails and piss off to Cornwall probably🙄😤

@chipmunk did it get published in Hello?
Yes it did

Last edited:

Forgotten? 😂😂😂 How romantic😍
Hello don’t do contract shoots unless you guarantee a certain amount of Celebs show up.The more celebs the bigger the spread and the bigger the pay check. This magazine has to sell copies and the public want to see her with all her showbiz friends. Remember ? The realm in her head with crystal bowls full of vegan bonbons, white lilies and a Swan floating in her spa pool, celebrities draped over crisp white linen sofas, eating carb free canopies. Hello’s dream Wedding Vow spread.
CUT TO:
Kaye, possibly Denise Welch, and Stacy Solomon (though that friendship seems a bit rocky) and, Eeerm, I think that’s it, all looking uncomfortable in a rat ridden garden sitting on rotten ratten furniture.
So a big Hello spread with 2 Loose Women, and most of Nadia's family missing.
I don’t think she forgot...

Apparently, N met her second husband through Dexter Fletcher. He must have been simply over the moon to see her at the Rocket Man premier. Karma sent N rolling arse over tit. She deserved so much worse, for the record, Karma.

She met him through Julia, he was Dexters friend.

What a load of absolute tosh! They realised they’ve got no-one to invite, the subs would turn up I suppose, if they paid for an invite.

why do they give her any air time
happening this year - when where? shes got to get her wawrdrobes done first ...lol
It is The Daily Express.. hardly newsworthy reading.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
There is definitely something weird about those dogs. I am really not a dog person but they behave differently to any other dogs I've seen. They're in a trance like state, similar to druggies you see in town centres who are off their heads on spice.

Nadia's Family Feasts is being repeated in 5 minutes on ITV if anyone is interested. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

The other LW and Joe talk about the negative impact of parents splitting on their children.

But N is all about poor M. "He was never absent." Yes he was. M chose to be absent first via alcohol and then by living out his 'recovery' story with his redemption family on social media. However much M cried on N's shoulder in London, it didn't make him a more regular, reliable or positive presence in their day-to-day lives in Bristol. Can you begin to imagine what N would be saying if she was shat on / lucky escape mother no 1 or 2? If M moved in with another woman on the other side of the country, started another family and broadcast his repetitive reflections on the experience on YT? I'm not even going to go there with the money situation. To be honest, N can't see her girls' needs in their current set up so the LW audience would be subject her woe is ME ME ME revenge tales on repeat, for eterNitty. Publically banging on about parenting on social media and LW for money, when social media and LW have had a disastrous impact on their ability to parent well is cruel.

Life isn't perfect. Sadly, lots of children grow up away from one of their parents and this is managed in all kinds of ways. However, I'm with The Children Act - the needs of the children come first. N says, "The law is v much on the side of the woman." Yes, it is often interpretted in favour of the woman but ulitmately the law is on the side of the child. The law would prefer not to get involved because it's better for children to grow up with the parents who made them. Who made them after investing time in getting to know one another and establishing what kind of family life they could realistically build together. Sadly, life isn't perfect, so we have the law, along with the human capacity to live, learn and grow. But then the SwadderEley's are above the law and have become reliant on making money from rather than learning from their very obvious mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched Nadia's Family Feasts out of drunken boredom. I have to say the woman she was working with was awful. She pretty much ignored Nadia throughout, there was no rapport. Love or hate Nadia, atleast she tried to make the episode work. The Italian woman (nothing against Italians, I am proud of my Italian anscestry) was a miserable cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The other LW and Joe talk about the negative impact of parents splitting on their children.

But N is all about poor M. "He was never absent." Yes he was. M chose to be absent first via alcohol and then by living out his 'recovery' story with his redemption family on social media. However much M cried on N's shoulder in London, it didn't make him a more regular, reliable or positive presence in their day-to-day lives in Bristol. Can you begin to imagine what N would be saying if she was shat on / lucky escape mother no 1 or 2? If M moved in with another woman on the other side of the country, started another family and broadcast his repetitive reflections on the experience on YT? I'm not even going to go there with the money situation. To be honest, N can't see her girls' needs in their current set up so the LW audience would be subject her woe is ME ME ME revenge tales on repeat, for eterNitty. Publically banging on about parenting on social media and LW for money, when social media and LW have had a disastrous impact on their ability to parent well is cruel.

Life isn't perfect. Sadly, lots of children grow up away from one of their parents and this is managed in all kinds of ways. However, I'm with The Children Act - the needs of the children come first. N says, "The law is v much on the side of the woman." Yes, it is often interpretted in favour of the woman but ulitmately the law is on the side of the child. The law would prefer not to get involved because it's better for children to grow up with the parents who made them, after putting some thought into how they were going to raise them. Sadly, life isn't perfect, so we have the law. But then the SwadderEley's are above the law.
I think Nadia hates those expartners of Marks... always subtly bad mouthing them 😔
Also it’s sad for M&K to think their Dad is there only in body not mind on special occasions because he’s thinking of his other daughters... talk about NOT BEING IN THE MOMENT!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Nadia hates those expartners of Marks... always subtly bad mouthing them 😔
I agree - I've just read my post back. N met M in Bristol. M had two young children in Bristol. They had to move to London because she had the big house there. Why didn't broody N sell up and move to Bristol and have their family there? Why didn't they ever discuss the fact that her having to live in the pocket of her family was incompatible with M being a father to two young children on the other side of the country? M thoughlessly created the inital conflict by riding all over town bareback and N selfishly created the secondary conflict and has continued to broadcast a bullshit version of it on national television. Despite the way she glossed over it on LW, by putting her needs before those of his children N was very much the other woman. She said, "There was always this grief with us." What about the children N? What about the f**king children? Why didn't you prioritise doing something about their grief? Why didn't you bend?

I reckon N hates M's ex-partners because they rightly called out the SwadderEley's shelfish, drunken, thoughtless behaviour. I reckon they are brilliant mums, which is why feel uncomfortable bringing them up on here. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just skimmed through the comments on latest Coffee Moaning. No likes or replies from the Swadderleys apart from a passive aggressive one to someone asking for more vlogs.

1A61ECE8-3E7B-4E71-8F32-E90078B78C86.jpeg

So lovely comments, a question about mental health and someone dealing with a family illness don’t deserve a response or even a like. But Mark has the time to poke the we’re-so-busy-so-get-lost stick at someone.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.