Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Kaye has no time for any of it either - look how uncomfortable M is being called out on his ME ME ME at 41:55.

M immediately jumps to the defensive 'empirical truth' that the family prevent him from engaging in a prolonged suicide, whilst confidently saying he's been through enough therapy. He Really Hasn't. Earlier in the vlog he states that after rehab they recommend 90 AA meetings in 90 days, he got to 70. Apparently, he struggles with the constant reminder that he's an alcoholic - instead, everyone else has to struggle with the constant reminder that he's a 'recovering' alcoholic. Personally, I don't care about the number of meetings he attended/s or, like cormorant, if M has a drink or not. We call him out on tattle as he has styled himself as an authority on addiction (and makes money from similarly and differently vulnerable people he reeled in via his wife off the telly :mad:) when the way he twitches and sweats over the (y)(n)(n)(n)(n)s on his family YT channel illustrates he's now in the throes of another crippling addiction.

What a bastard to threaten someone whose second husband took his own life like that. 😡 N says, "He has got well," but he really hasn't. M also appears to have created a new definition for empirical truth or even simple truth. He's always putting a pseudo-intellectual spin on his avoidance tactics and lazy bloated lifestyle. Putting down the bottle is one thing, learning to live with yourself when you had become used to self-medicating enabling you to ignore the things you couldn't face about yourself is another.

Can you imagine if Kaye had challenged / 'trolled' him like this in the comments? King bleep and his army would have stomped all over the nasty garden gnome. I do believe that in daring to speak truth to power, she sounded one of the death knells for the Nadia and Kaye Show.

In other news, considering this was two years ago why does M look like he's all prepped to pose (note: guns out in a carefully selected tax deductible tshirt, preening and pouting at N and Kaye's audience) for the #JoWicks plan 'after' shot? 🤔
It's all her fault, she couldn't bare to live a second on her own, she's gone from boyfriend to boyfriend to Husband no1, 2 & 3 with a few days break in-between to buy a new wedding frock. All because she's too cowardly to do the inward work she needed to do. She's made her stinking, filthy bed, so lie in it. Though godknows how she can sleep...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He deletes the comment about his ego being huge but leaves the one about Nitty 🤔...
I believe Kaye has no time for any of it either - look how uncomfortable M is being called out on his ME ME ME at 41:55.

M immediately jumps to the defensive 'empirical truth' that the family prevent him from engaging in a prolonged suicide, whilst confidently saying he's been through enough therapy. He Really Hasn't. Earlier in the vlog he states that after rehab they recommend 90 AA meetings in 90 days, he got to 70. Apparently, he struggles with the constant reminder that he's an alcoholic - instead, everyone else has to struggle with the constant reminder that he's a 'recovering' alcoholic. Personally, I don't care about the number of meetings he attended/s or, like cormorant, if M has a drink or not. We call him out on tattle as he has styled himself as an authority on addiction (and makes money from similarly and differently vulnerable people he reeled in via his wife off the telly :mad:) when the way he twitches and sweats over the (y)(n)(n)(n)(n)s on his family YT channel illustrates he's now in the throes of another crippling addiction.

What a bastard to threaten someone whose second husband took his own life like that. 😡 N says, "He has got well," but he really hasn't. M also appears to have created a new definition for empirical truth or even simple truth. He's always putting a pseudo-intellectual spin on his avoidance tactics and lazy bloated lifestyle. Putting down the bottle is one thing, learning to live with yourself when you had become used to self-medicating enabling you to ignore the things you couldn't face about yourself is another.

Can you imagine if Kaye had challenged / 'trolled' him like this in the comments? King bleep and his army would have stomped all over the nasty garden gnome. I do believe that in daring to speak truth to power, she sounded one of the death knells for the Nadia and Kaye Show.

In other news, considering this was two years ago why does M look like he's all prepped to pose (note: guns out in a carefully selected tax deductible tshirt, preening and pouting at N and Kaye's audience) for the #JoWicks plan 'after' shot? 🤔
It’s a very low blow to his wife and family - putting responsibility on them for his not committing suicide. There is a term in AA called being a ‘dry drunk’ which basically means the person has stopped drinking but isn’t working the steps/program or taking any action to make changes in themselves in order to move forward with their lives. This is why he still feels resentful he can’t have a drink 16 years on. You don’t see people like Davina McCall or Denise Welch sitting around having a pity party and bemoaning the fact they can’t pick up their drug of choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And the poor cleaning/organising company are going in there to touch those things and enjoy those aromas, for free! :sick:
well they did get a visit from Nitty choclit fanny, Come on what a treat, and signature for granny.Thery're all lying cheats, all so they can advertise they're company on her z list back.

It’s a very low blow to his wife and family - putting responsibility on them for his not committing suicide. There is a term in AA called being a ‘dry drunk’ which basically means the person has stopped drinking but isn’t working the steps/program or taking any action to make changes in themselves in order to move forward with their lives. This is why he still feels resentful he can’t have a drink 16 years on. You don’t see people like Davina McCall or Denise Welch sitting around having a pity party and bemoaning the fact they can’t pick up their drug of choice.
It's also called 'white knuckling' he is, literally just holding on tight, until he can have a drink. He needs to go that place in Arizona where the real hardcore ones go, costs a fortune, but, who would they get to pay for it?

Dear God just when you think Nitty can’t possibly get any more embarrassing or attention seeking she jumps around like an absolute moron all for the gram. Her daughters must watch and cringe. She gets more pathetic every day. Calm down love. You’re going to do yourself an injury.
whats she been doing now? I don't follow it..I mean her, don't say its going to end up on The Mail.
I reckon that's why they've been looking so smug because they have been verified water the heck that means

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Dear God just when you think Nitty can’t possibly get any more embarrassing or attention seeking she jumps around like an absolute moron all for the gram. Her daughters must watch and cringe. She gets more pathetic every day. Calm down love. You’re going to do yourself an injury.
Oh my goodness, I’ve just watched this and am feeling embarrassed on her behalf!! I can’t imagine how her kids (& parents) must feel waking up to see she’s plastered this on the internet. And I can’t understand why she’s being smugly saying she’s lost weight and got fitter during lockdown - this video (& hideous panting) tells another story ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome veracity nice to see a new member that was an excellent post.Mark is exactly that a dry drunk. Your right davina and denise are both good examples of having been there and done that and then (more importantly) moved on and are now successful and thriving like you said thats because they took responsibility and didn't want the past to define them.Well done to them and indeed anyone who has the courage to face their inner demons get treatment and cultivate change in their lives.
Its not an easy thing to do and i really admire people who are humble enough to admit they made mistakes and then set about correcting them they are a inspiration to us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
well they did get a visit from Nitty choclit fanny, Come on what a treat, and signature for granny.Thery're all lying cheats, all so they can advertise they're company on her z list back.

It's also called 'white knuckling' he is, literally just holding on tight, until he can have a drink. He needs to go that place in Arizona where the real hardcore ones go, costs a fortune, but, who would they get to pay for it?

whats she been doing now? I don't follow it..I mean her, don't say its going to end up on The Mail.
I reckon that's why they've been looking so smug because they have been verified water the heck that means
Verified means nothing more than having over 100,000 subs and having a ‘brand.’ It shows they’re a business.
It’s like a blue tick on insta.
But.... they had all that ages ago when they got their 100,000 YouTube Subscribers plaque. I assume this is why they’re doing more ads now.
It’s all pie in the sky.
They need to be More careful now though as they have more stringent rules to abide by and can get into trouble for flouting them 😉

Reactions: 14
Completely agree. Making someone think that you’d be suicidal if they left you... utterly selfish and manipulative. Teenagers might sob it at each other but an educated ‘family man.’ WTF Putting that pressure on someone who’s last husband killed himself after she left is just beyond. Putting that pressure on your kids... 😡

It’s this kind of stuff that makes me think he’s got a personality disorder rather than mental illness (or maybe both). Treating a partner like that would fit with some form of borderline personality disorder, but doesn’t fit classic depression/anxiety/addiction IMO. These happen because of chemical imbalances and don’t just magically get easier with the ‘right family.’ Although of course people with PD can also suffer from them.

Makes me wonder if what happened to Nadia in her last marriage was actually something that attracted him to her (maybe subconsciously). He would have known he could hold that threat over her knowing she’d experienced it before and would probably do anything to avoid it happening again.

She talks about how utterly awful he was to live with in the years immediately after he stopped drinking. What was it that made her stay I wonder 🤔
Well, firstly he was apparently totally over excited when he heard he was going to be working with Julia Sawalha only to find out when he walked in the room it was Nadia, so not sure if he was attracted to her because her last husband had committed suicide., though a very valid point.
Possibly he thought (because he is a dirty two timing skank) that if he hung around Nitty, possibly he would meet Julia.
Possibly that's why Nitty doesn't speak to Julia... couldn't bare her own jealousy and paranoia any longer, amongst other sibling issues.
She stays with him, because she gets a genuine 'high' from being the controller and he her victim. They drain each other dry, full on modern vampires, they're perfect for each other; oh yeah.. she got pregnant within a week of meeting him and probably thought the kid should have Dad as she certainly wasn't going to bother doing any parenting.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks @Misbehaving 😊 I should have introduced myself but jumped right in there! I’ve bee
Welcome veracity nice to see a new member that was an excellent post.Mark is exactly that a dry drunk. Your right davina and denise are both good examples of having been there and done that and then (more importantly) moved on and are now successful and thriving like you said thats because they took responsibility and didn't want the past to define them.Well done to them and indeed anyone who has the courage to face their inner demons get treatment and cultivate change in their lives.
Its not an easy thing to do and i really admire people who are humble enough to admit they made mistakes and then set about correcting them they are a inspiration to us all.
Thanks @Misbehaving 😊 I should have introduced myself but jumped right in there! I’ve been reading the threads with interest these last few months but have only just set up an account. It’s nice to feel I’m not the only one who feels this way and is shocked by their lies, deceit and manipulation. I enjoy reading your insightful posts and can always tell it’s you before I see which member it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Verified means nothing more than having over 100,000 subs and having a ‘brand.’ It shows they’re a business.
It’s like a blue tick on insta.
But.... they had all that ages ago when they got their 100,000 YouTube Subscribers plaque. I assume this is why they’re doing more ads now.
It’s all pie in the sky.
They need to be More careful now though as they have more stringent rules to abide by and can get into trouble for flouting them 😉
OH Goodie👏👏👏 Not so good now though as far as tax dodging is concerned, if they're a business he can still claim13.5k for cinema expenses, though maybe not for the year..

Oh my goodness, I’ve just watched this and am feeling embarrassed on her behalf!! I can’t imagine how her kids (& parents) must feel waking up to see she’s plastered this on the internet. And I can’t understand why she’s being smugly saying she’s lost weight and got fitter during lockdown - this video (& hideous panting) tells another story ...
Welcome indeed. 😊 May I ask what she has done this morning and in my stupidity does the gram mean Instagram?

🤮 Sorry for beginning with that emoji. Just went for my morning (n) stroll and had to watch her singing 'Yummy, Yummy Yummy I got food in my Tummy.' Butcher yet another classic; Ohio Express 1968 and it's Love Nardiar, 'I got love in my Tummy.'
Funny you wouldn't know that lyric as you're so Kind.
Anyway you know now, try a bit harder will you, your singing is bloody dreadful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been going over the doorstep book delivery meeting with Zoe Dani again.
looking for more clues.😋
Nothing to report really but does anyone else’s toes curl up when she does that puke inducing squeaky voice thing?
24:24 in video below.🤮
It’s so pathetic when we know she has that natural geezer voice.
“0h my God! squeak, I’m feeling a bit squeakvous. Do you? Squeeeaaak?

• Heart
I undersrand once and alcho always an alcho but you'd think 16 years on he wouldn't be so dramatic about wanting a drink. He craves attention on Instagram so badly. Also noticed maddie still commenting on every post of manks and nothing on nits. Toxic family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
looking for more clues.😋
Nothing to report really but does anyone else’s toes curl up when she does that puke inducing squeaky voice thing?
Has anyone noticed I’ve just learned how to put a line through my words on these posts?🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maddies insta does my head in. Trying so hard to be 'kewl' and artzy. It just comes across forced. God she's annoying af. Oh ya don't mind all the sexual photos and your parents follow you. Messed up as per

• Sad
looking for more clues.😋
Oh God, my toes don't curl up! My stomach flips and I'm sure my ears move, like they are cringing. I hate the way she sticks her tongue out as she's doing it as well. It's literally, like she decided at 3 years old to stop growing up mentally.

She honestly thinks she is so glamorous & gorgeous. If you think about it, for a narcissist it's a total dream. To wake every morning, surrounded by gadgets which you can use to constantly film yourself being 'unbelievably gorr-giss and then 'think' the whole world is watching.
When let's face it they get 8-11k and thats usually for Popcorn Mankies.

She especially loves the camera attached to her car wing mirror because she can see herself at the same time, double whammy for the NARC.

I undersrand once and alcho always an alcho but you'd think 16 years on he wouldn't be so dramatic about wanting a drink. He craves attention on Instagram so badly. Also noticed maddie still commenting on every post of manks and nothing on nits. Toxic family
Well from what I've heard she's prancing about in beige pants in her kitchen on Insta, I wouldn't be commenting on her posts either. She's probably asked her to stop it and Nitty being the selfish witch she is won't do anything which might help or make her kids happy.

Has anyone noticed I’ve just learned how to put a line through my words on these posts?🙈😂
I noticed, I was wondering how you did it, very impressed.

Maddies insta does my head in. Trying so hard to be 'kewl' and artzy. It just comes across forced. God she's annoying af. Oh ya don't mind all the sexual photos and your parents follow you. Messed up as per
Just trying to get some kind of attention poor kid. She doesn't realise they're doing 'reversed psychology' making her think she can do what she wants, whilst in the meantime putting her in grave danger as Nitty makes no secret of where they all live.

Stupid thick, idiots, shouldn't be allowed to have children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
just change the naffing light bulb you lazy bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The besotted Nicola s. on today's live comments 'Mark has got a swollen lymph in his trousers':ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, better not laugh too loud she might start crying...

• Haha
  • Wow
just change the naffing light bulb you lazy bint!
what the actual F**K - this woman is out of controil. She needs to get behind the wheel of a lorry and start driving around in her vests rather than jumping up and down like a complete knob - god cringe isnt the word - if she was my mother I would have left home

Damon right your girls will be embarrassed🤮
think the skin tight vest is stopping her tits jumping up and down, its a wonder she can breathe in that truckers vest -Nitty the trucker coming to a door step near you soon in one of Marks toy lorries - he will be in the bat mobile or fireball XL5

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.