Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thread suggestion is very simple and hopefully might catch someone's eye.

Nadia Sawalha & Mark Adderley are MASSIVE TAX DODGERS! or

The only thing Nadia Sawalha cooks is her TAX BOOKS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm still going over in my head how they spent £13,000 at the cinema in 1 year and got it deducted off their tax bill, that's nearly £300 a week spent at the cinema!!! £300!!!!!!!

Surely that warrents a mention in the new title. Its absolutely incomprehensible 😳

He's certainly laughing at the tax man 😡
I don't know anything about self-employment but doesn't anyone at HMRC question bollox like this?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I really love their garden furniture. Shame that they beg for freebies and then don't promote them, look after them or even learn how to use them correctly 👎👎👎👎👎Anybody know who supplied the garden furniture? They really are treating it appallingly. As with everything they are gifted , they are far too lazy, selfish, entitled, and materialistic to actually deserve these items. But like most z-listers who think the whole world must love them and owes them lots of money& gifts, let's hope the day when karma sorts them out comes soon and their little world of make believe comes crashing down 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It appalling how that furniture and hot tub looks now. As someone said, it's another symptom of how careless, greedy and selfish they are with things and people in their life. In that GFH, when Mark carried the stand for the hanging egg chair to 'dump' it, what was all that other tit? I thought Nadia had someone in to collect and tidy the garden tit?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I really love their garden furniture. Shame that they beg for freebies and then don't promote them, look after them or even learn how to use them correctly 👎👎👎👎👎Anybody know who supplied the garden furniture? They really are treating it appallingly. As with everything they are gifted , they are far too lazy, selfish, entitled, and materialistic to actually deserve these items. But like most z-listers who think the whole world must love them and owes them lots of money& gifts, let's hope the day when karma sorts them out comes soon and their little world of make believe comes crashing down 🙏
maybe we should write to the garden furniture people - anyone remember who it was that gifted them?

Reactions: 10

Loving it chipmunk
Having a play around:
Easy pasta is all Nadia cooks; he writes off their dinner on the tax books.

Sorry but I couldn't stroke M's ego by including his actual name. #allattentionisgoodattention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Sorry grammatical error 'are' her tax books.

Reactions: 8
x1 Hello article = 'job' done. N's not that thick - free furniture and getting paid for the article and that food on the table was tax deductible. :oops:

And now it's all just rotting in the garden. They're lazy, wasteful and ungrateful. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is it any wonder they have rats? They use their own garden as a dump.

View attachment 260123
Wow - although it explains what I assumed was tax dodging. I feel terrible that my comments might have drawn HMRC to their activities. 🙊

In tax year 2015-16 cinema fanatic Mark AdderlEley clearly built his own cinema at the bottom of the garden. A bargain at £14K, I'm sure you'll agree. We've all seen how brilliant he is at DIY; that YT plaque is attached so securely to the wall an earthquake couldn't shift it.

Mark built the kind of cinema facility his 'celebrity' wife off the telly deserves with his own bare hands. And to think I called him lazy. One night the plants grew very fast and all that tit appeared and the horrible rats came to live in the garden, so the SwadderEley's found it hard to get to their cinema. (Come on, you're all familiar with Jack and the Beanstalk, stay with me...)

Now that the idiot rat catcher Jay has finally pulled his finger out (don't know what kept him) the Popcorn Junkies can take up residence eating oily pasta whist viewing M's film playlist in their very own personal cinema.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know anything about self-employment but doesn't anyone at HMRC question bollox like this?
Its a bit nit picky, because everyone self employed does this literally. I have friends who claim playstation and say its work related. In fact they could do alot more

• Wow
Is it any wonder they have rats? They use their own garden as a dump.

View attachment 260123Go
some of that rubbish had been there over 18years as she found all invoices for the BBC for her time on Eastbenders
and when he attempted to tidy up the front he said he thought he had founda rats nest, thats a prper breeding ground for rats all that cardboard and packaging everywhere they are probably over run with them

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Its a bit nit picky, because everyone self employed does this literally. I have friends who claim playstation and say its work related. In fact they could do alot more
It all depends how off your moral compass is. As i have said before, i like to sleep well at night, so mine are totally legit, although i'm often told that i'm crazy for doing so.

We are all different.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope she was watching LW just now as Saira was posing in some lovely underwear and looked fabulous
And now we learn the reasons behind Melaine Blake's client's underwear photoshoot. :cry: Watch from 5:40

Let's hope that N's efforts have ensured no tub of newly-empowered Lurpak spreadable will ever be overlooked in a supermakret again. :mad:

And now we learn the reasons behind Melaine Blake's client's underwear photoshoot. :cry: Watch from 5:40

Let's hope that N's efforts have ensured no tub of newly-empowered Lurpak spreadable will ever be overlooked in a supermakret again. :mad:
I wanted to put that on when I posted the comment about how good she looked but I don't know how to do it on this new tablet :) Sometimes Saira won't shut up but she does talk sense when she gets onto this subject.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.