Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon the subs will be afraid of ever disagreeing with them in case they get blocked or called a bloody troll 🙄

Also noticed some new names here in the thread 👋
Welcome 🙂

Reactions: 8
I can’t help thinking of them as manipulative. Nadia in one of the lives was saying ‘people I know tell me why do you bother with YouTube and I say because we have the best subs in the world.’ Oh yes, that’s entirely the reason and not the 1.99 you charge.
Spot on.

Reactions: 5
65 people to work on their Sunday show and they want to be the new Netflix. Also, refering to themselves as the Osbornes. 🙄Goodness me they have TOTALLY lost the plot. They should think about putting the cameras/phones down for a bit and cherishing their children's childhoods. Nadia mentions that colleagues on Loose Women ask why she does all the social media, to me that would be an indication that they had lost respect for me professionally.

I wonder if Izzy and Fleur's mother's watch their channel? They must think wow what a lucky escape we had!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
65 people to work on their Sunday show and they want to be the new Netflix. Also, refering to themselves as the Osbornes. 🙄Goodness me they have TOTALLY lost the plot. They should think about putting the cameras/phones down for a bit and cherishing their children's childhoods. Nadia mentions that colleagues on Loose Women ask why she does all the social media, to me that would be an indication that they had lost respect for me professionally.

I wonder if Izzy and Fleur's mother's watch their channel? They must think wow what a lucky escape we had!
i often wonder about his other family what they think of him and his antics
The Osbournes lasted 3 years just about but after the first year people son got fed up with it.

I too was shocked about the Caroline Flack vlogs and I also noticed they hadn't removed the ads. I think this sort of things just clarifies what they are really like. Thought it was all in very bad taste.

I haven't watched them for a while but reading this thread last night I skimmed through some of their recent vlogs and the content is still, as everyone else has said...poor. I noticed a comment under one that said "the content is getting desperate" and I have to agree! The paid membership must be a hassle for them if anything, the commitment to churn out content each Sunday knowing it is getting very few views seems pretty poor business sense to me because there is no way most subs will pay to watch youtube. There is a reason we don't really see any vloggers using the join button and that's because it is frowned upon by viewers and they just stop watching altogether. I wouldn't call Nadia and Mark vloggers anyway, they are just embarrassing parents trying to get down with their kids. Mark should concentrate on growing up and getting back to some work - he seems to hide behind this vlogging venture as an excuse not to leave the house and do something constructive with himself. I don't know how Nadia puts up with his idleness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I done a quick jump through their uploads for Feb. There seems to be a lot more 👎 on them lately.
50/60 on average. It's going up quick.
And his trailer rewiews have 2k views max 🙄 Why does he bother with them
------
This is from the same lady who spoke about Keith Lemon in the MBB birthday vlog, then got the usual be kind reply but boy did she give the come back of all come backs to that 😁 if you haven't seen it, it's worth checking out 😏
Anyway... here she speaks about Philip Scofield in the Sunday live vlog put out yesterday.
I'm intrigued by what will be said by Nadia in response, if she does respond at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
On this weeks Sunday show she said both recipes were vegan (sounded like it wasn’t intentional) however the coconut macaroons had 4 egg whites in them. I’m no vegan but even I know that vegans don’t eat eggs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't follow Mark but Nadia has just posted one of his stories where he appears to be having a panic attack. I can't work out if it's serious or not as he has used a ridiculous slightly comical filter which just makes it look like a piss take... very strange. I've never actually seen someone have a panic attack in real life but this has not helped educate me at all

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It is a total piss take....I have suffered years with anxiety and panic attacks. And him doing those stupid videos makes my blood boil. He supposedly suffers with depression and is on meds, but I think he is just a attention seeking fool.

I saw the comment regarding Keith Lemon and be kind. I agree with the comment. I think a lot of "influencers" and youtubers etc are using this #bekind to their advantage, they don't give a damn about anything else. They want it so that no one is allowed an opinion unless we are agreeing with them all and don't dare to out them when they lie or try to flog us stuff they haven't even researched thoroughly themselves. I'm hoping we are coming to the end of the influencer era soon as more and more people are becoming savvy to it all.

• Heart
I'm totally confused by those Insta story uploads of Mark. Is he trying to be funny? Because I didn't find them funny at all just slightly disturbing and mocking. They go too far sometimes.

I'm totally confused by those Insta story uploads of Mark. Is he trying to be funny? Because I didn't find them funny at all just slightly disturbing and mocking. They go too far sometimes.
I’ve only ever had one panic attack and honestly thought I was going to die. That’s a common reaction I think. I find these uploads worrying and I can’t figure out if he’s serious in which case the guy needs help, or if it’s supposed to be funny. If it’s for laughs it’s in poor taste.

I’ve only ever had one panic attack and honestly thought I was going to die. That’s a common reaction I think. I find these uploads worrying and I can’t figure out if he’s serious in which case the guy needs help, or if it’s supposed to be funny. If it’s for laughs it’s in poor taste.
totally agree. this is very worrying - the fact that he is in 'disguise' and seemingly mocking a panic attack is deeply disturbing. Does N think this helps anyone - they both have lost the plot and not able to distinguish their own real lives and that of 'our subs' what is the point of posting those ?

they really are a worry - very disturbing! Does he think its funny?

Reactions: 7
You guys have me chomping at the bit to bloody watch these Insta stories 😂

I have them blocked so I don't get irritated by their Insta nonsense 😏

No noooo nooooooo!! I won't give in!!
I will not unblock...
Tossing my phone across the table to stay off Insta.... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've only ever had two full on panic attacks and like others here who have had them there is no way you can film yourself or do anything. You are full on thinking you are dying. It's a horrendous experience and you never forget that feeling. Just thinking about it makes me feel anxious! I don't even want to go see what he's doing as it will wind me up too much and that's what he wants. He's such an arrogant bully. :mad:

Did they really mention the Osbournes? I called that in the previous thread. ;)

Anyway... here she speaks about Philip Scofield in the Sunday live vlog put out yesterday.
I'm intrigued by what will be said by Nadia in response, if she does respond at all.
Because in their world it's okay to chat and gossip about people they don't know (and make money from it), but if it's too close to home they shut up. They have a problem with Tattle? At least we are not broadcasting and charging people to WATCH us chat and gossip about people we don't know...🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
First post here.
I am a huge fan of Nadia and Kaye when they would vlog. I also enjoy the trips they take. I absolutely love Lisa and her boys. I can not stand when Nadia and Mark start talking in the lispy voices and the faces they make to the cameras.
Don't get me started on the talking while eating, picking at food with fingers, scratching her nose CONSTANTLY and then touching food.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't follow Mark but Nadia has just posted one of his stories where he appears to be having a panic attack. I can't work out if it's serious or not as he has used a ridiculous slightly comical filter which just makes it look like a piss take... very strange. I've never actually seen someone have a panic attack in real life but this has not helped educate me at all
He’s done this twice now on his Insta stories. Not sure why.

Reactions: 5
They do always look like they've just woken up. The pancake video looked as if the four of them had just strolled out of bed...and the rings don't help. How the hell does Nadia bend her fingers with all those huge skull rings? It is just overload. I feel like she's going to get really bad arthritis in her fingers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.