Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
So my friend replied to a comment on their recent vlog and all very nicely said she wouldn't pay the £1.99 because all channels once over 1k subs are monetized and guess what the comment has been deleted! Why do they block anyone who talks about the channel being monitised? Mark is seriously one greedy muniplitive man... I have a good mind to complain to Loose Women at ITV about Nadia's conduct perhaps OFCOM might even be interested. They but more Mark seem really worried about subs knowing about the channel being monetized.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
Saw N on LW today...Carol McG (love her) was praising a book she’d read years ago about healthy eating. She’s maintained her slim healthy weight for years based on what that book taught her. Before that she said she would eat burgers and other crap. My mouth fell open when N agreed with her about always eating healthy saying “that’s like me and my family” (always eating healthy)
Not a mention of the countless times she gorges on McDonald’s...HUGE roast dinners...can’t just eat one hot cross bun...food babies..the list goes on..
She’s SO FAR removed from being anything like Carol in EVERY way. Carol has control of her life is organised and has will power and doesn’t live in a shit hole.
I was tempted to send an email to LW about the rubbish that spews from that woman’s mouth she’s absolutely unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

IMHO

Just caught this reply from Mark on the second comment.
Once he blocks him it will probably get deleted. Mark talks about trolls... he can be just as rude himself!

20200308_204157.jpg
20200308_204133.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I think most us of fast forward Maddie's singing. I totally get they are proud parents, my kid got up on a stage at nursery and sang a solo song albeit out of tune but I was a whimpering wreck! However, most parents gush quietly we don't push it down the throats of anyone and everyone who will listen and declare how brilliant our kids are and how much better they are than everyone else's. I find it all a bit egotistical when they do and it just isn't a nice personality trait to have as a person. They come across as so fame hungry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

pleasesavenannydi

I think Mark's 'career' has completely dried up, and so they are grasping at straws in an attempt to get some money coming in. We have said this before - Nadia's 2 x per week on LW plus the occasional article in some crappy monthly mag will not keep them in the high life to which they are accustomed. Mark cannot cope with the real world. YT is his only hope. Hence the begging for people to pay£2 to watch some inane videos, and filling them with ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I haven't watched the vlog but reading some of the comments which mention Nadia walking her parents home.....something some of us mentioned we noticed they never usually do....low and behold suddenly it happens! Isn't it sad that it takes random people commenting about a vlog for them to want to do something for their elderly parents. Very sad and disingenuous. Hi Mark and Nadia, we know you're watching. 🖐

• Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
Yeh another 26 minute vlog....and they say nothings changed 🙄 its all the same stuff, another art gallery, another film, mark as always hogging the camera....hes so addicted to himself its unreal. Maddie bores me to death, shes so mediocre, no star quality that theyre desperate for her to have. I think kiki is the dark horse, shes starting to really blossom imo.

• Heart

IMHO

I had to laugh when Nadia showed Dina the new coffee machine and she says....
Bet you, Subs that this will be rotten in a few days!
Says it all really doesn't it 😏

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
These are the types of comments that worry me. Mark and Nadia have reached out and pretend to be friends and some people will believe that. I've watched many youtubers over the years and never have I seen comments left like this, I think they should be very cautious about giving people MH advice especially when not qualified to.

Reactions: 15

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I think the vlogs should be changed to just Mark's name really because he hogs it so much. Nadia doesn't feature much in them at all if you compare to how much Mark is vlogging. He also keeps rehashing so much footage, why has he spread his walk to Crystal Palace out over two separate vlogs? It was boring the first time. I'm also not keen on how they think Maddie is a guru teenager, the oracle who speaks for all teenagers.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
They were so deeply affected by Caroline flack that in the recent uploads they seem absolutely fine, having a laugh, and enjoying their lives but reserve their concern and mental health discussion for a separate video 🙄
I noticed they didn't turn off their ads for their Caroline Flack vlogs. If they cared that much they wouldn't be trying to make money on the back of her death. I find it disgusting.

• Wow
  • Heart

Aph44

The shower scene?! Vomit. Must be because people are saying they look dirty and he’s trying to prove they actually do have a wash

• Haha
  • Wow

Villanelly

VIP Member
I loathe Maddie or rather I loathe the way the family panders to her petulant ways, almost cheering when she skulks into a room. The far too frequent scenes of her caterwhaling her latest self penned dirges are so excruciating that I have to fast forward. She's so unbearably indulged while the quiet and gentle Kiki is over looked, both parents seem irritated by her at times and she seems to be withdrawing even more. Makes me so sad but I'm willing Kiki be the one who ends up shining, despite the blatant media push they're giving that talentless moon faced brat.

On another note, it makes my skin crawl when Nadia and Mark gush over someone and describe them as 'exquisite, EXQUISITE!' Do fvck off you revolting pair of self serving media luvvies and take your non-wise, non-profound, deeply irritating Amy Winehouse tribute act daughter with you.

And breathe.....:D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

No one

VIP Member
Maddies Instagram really doesn’t do much for her it makes her look like a rude,uneducated lazy individual..she’s either sticking her middle finger up or laying on a mattress..smoking or drinking..considering u have to be in education until your 18 doesn’t look they do any school work. Parents must be so proud of her! Oh yeah she can sing(not)so course they are!!
Even now she’s pulling the stupid faces he pulls they just laugh at each other cos no one else finds them funny

Last edited:
First post here.
I am a huge fan of Nadia and Kaye when they would vlog. I also enjoy the trips they take. I absolutely love Lisa and her boys. I can not stand when Nadia and Mark start talking in the lispy voices and the faces they make to the cameras.
Don't get me started on the talking while eating, picking at food with fingers, scratching her nose CONSTANTLY and then touching food.

• Sick

Jax04

Chatty Member
Ugh couldnt agree more about maddie, cant sing and a total diva in the making. They think shes the star......but its kiki for sure, shes a typical underdog, overlooked and underrated (to them), given the right opportunities i reckon she’l shine....its just like nadia and julia, i think they all thought nadia was the star of the family, but then little sis came along 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14