Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sparks gone out of the free content now they’re charging. The standard has dropped. They haven’t got the same level of energy to invest in the free weekend vlogs

Reactions: 13
The sparks gone out of the free content now they’re charging. The standard has dropped. They haven’t got the same level of energy to invest in the free weekend vlogs
True...the energy is defo different in the sun show, nadia is more presentery for sure (marks still mark 🙄)

Reactions: 6
They seem to think by saying "we haven't taken anything away from the main channel" justifies poor content and membership fees. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I loathe Maddie or rather I loathe the way the family panders to her petulant ways, almost cheering when she skulks into a room. The far too frequent scenes of her caterwhaling her latest self penned dirges are so excruciating that I have to fast forward. She's so unbearably indulged while the quiet and gentle Kiki is over looked, both parents seem irritated by her at times and she seems to be withdrawing even more. Makes me so sad but I'm willing Kiki be the one who ends up shining, despite the blatant media push they're giving that talentless moon faced brat.

On another note, it makes my skin crawl when Nadia and Mark gush over someone and describe them as 'exquisite, EXQUISITE!' Do fvck off you revolting pair of self serving media luvvies and take your non-wise, non-profound, deeply irritating Amy Winehouse tribute act daughter with you.

And breathe.....:D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched both the pancake vlogs.. I'm no expert but both sets looked to be burnt, or at least overcook.
And my stomach is churning just watching them eat all that syrup and cream.. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched both the pancake vlogs.. I'm no expert but both sets looked to be burnt, or at least overcook.
And my stomach is churning just watching them eat all that syrup and cream.. :sick:
I thought that too. Nadia flips over the pancake clearly seeing it is burnt says...this is perfect. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup me too. Definitely burnt. The pan was way too hot. It was smoking before she put the butter in and then the butter burned immediately. They should have been a lovely golden brown crispness but instead they were almost black! And stop complaining about the pan and get the right one? I only watched the lacy :rolleyes::LOL: pancake vid but noticed how Mark was totally different? No sarcastic remarks or innuendoes? Have even the subs had enough and got them to change? :unsure:

Reactions: 10
I think most us of fast forward Maddie's singing. I totally get they are proud parents, my kid got up on a stage at nursery and sang a solo song albeit out of tune but I was a whimpering wreck! However, most parents gush quietly we don't push it down the throats of anyone and everyone who will listen and declare how brilliant our kids are and how much better they are than everyone else's. I find it all a bit egotistical when they do and it just isn't a nice personality trait to have as a person. They come across as so fame hungry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yup me too. Definitely burnt. The pan was way too hot. It was smoking before she put the butter in and then the butter burned immediately. They should have been a lovely golden brown crispness but instead they were almost black! And stop complaining about the pan and get the right one? I only watched the lacy :rolleyes::LOL: pancake vid but noticed how Mark was totally different? No sarcastic remarks or innuendoes? Have even the subs had enough and got them to change? :unsure:
More likely Mark is reading this forum! 😂

Reactions: 9
He cares too much what people think, that’s what his problem is, even the people who criticise his family.

They’ve blocked people who say harmless things on the channel and now we’ve congregated here to unleash our frustrations. I think they’ll end up deleting the channel because they won’t want to see their daughters criticised on a public forum and will blame themselves for putting them out there to get criticised. Their only dilemma they face is, how long will they milk the paying subs before they quit for good?

Reactions: 5
Oh. My. God. Just found this thread so went to have a look, didn’t even know they did a YouTube channel.

How messy is their house!! How bleeping annoying is her smarmy husband!!

• Haha
Ha, where do you know them from if no YouTube?
Just saw the thread on tattle so went to have a nose. I’d never put my house out there in such a state. Each to their own, I suppose she’s trying to show what ‘normal’ family life is like but my kids would be miserable if they lived in such a pig sty!

Reactions: 6
Ugh couldnt agree more about maddie, cant sing and a total diva in the making. They think shes the star......but its kiki for sure, shes a typical underdog, overlooked and underrated (to them), given the right opportunities i reckon she’l shine....its just like nadia and julia, i think they all thought nadia was the star of the family, but then little sis came along 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I too noticed he didn't mess about in the French pancake video.
I don't know which they filmed first but in the American one Nadia said something like, don't be smutty to him..
I think she warned him before they started filming to keep quite OR ELSE no pancakes!! Him and his appetite for sweet things made sure he was going to behave!
I also noticed Nadia did seem to be trying to do her presenting voice in the video. Anyone else think this?
I'd love to know if her Nadia Feasts program got another series? Anyone hear/read anything about that.

Ohhh and 're Maddie
I showed a couple of her videos to my 17 yr old daughter.... wait up let me rephrase that... MY 17yr old BEAUTIFUL AMAZINGILY TALENTED daughter 😂 couldn't resist 😂
I just said. Have a listen to this girls voice and tell me what you think of her..
My girl said... Mam does she think she's Billie Eilish or what with the sorrowful lyrics?
Then she said oh no it's that girl Amy what's her face she's trying to imitate. Look at her makeup, yeah she's an Amy what's it wanna be I bet.
Then she stopped the YouTube video and said No I don't like her voice and the lyrics make no sence, she's literally saying the same words over and over. She says, Mam I'm not being rude but if I seen her in my school I'd think she's so far up her own arse I'd be avoiding her like the plague. She's probably a lovely girl and all that but that's just my impression of her watching that video.
My daughter is like me, says it how she sees it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I too noticed he didn't mess about in the French pancake video.
I don't know which they filmed first but in the American one Nadia said something like, don't be smutty to him..
I think she warned him before they started filming to keep quite OR ELSE no pancakes!! Him and his appetite for sweet things made sure he was going to behave!
I also noticed Nadia did seem to be trying to do her presenting voice in the video. Anyone else think this?
I'd love to know if her Nadia Feasts program got another series? Anyone hear/read anything about that.

Ohhh and 're Maddie
I showed a couple of her videos to my 17 yr old daughter.... wait up let me rephrase that... MY 17yr old BEAUTIFUL AMAZINGILY TALENTED daughter 😂 couldn't resist 😂
I just said. Have a listen to this girls voice and tell me what you think of her..
My girl said... Mam does she think she's Billie Eilish or what with the sorrowful lyrics?
Then she said oh no it's that girl Amy what's her face she's trying to imitate. Look at her makeup, yeah she's an Amy what's it wanna be I bet.
Then she stopped the YouTube video and said No I don't like her voice and the lyrics make no sence, she's literally saying the same words over and over. She says, Mam I'm not being rude but if I seen her in my school I'd think she's so far up her own arse I'd be avoiding her like the plague. She's probably a lovely girl and all that but that's just my impression of her watching that video.
My daughter is like me, says it how she sees it 😂
Although Nadia gloats about Maddie and her singing I don’t believe for one minute even she enjoys that sound. It’s so depressing and everything she sings sounds the same. Nadia is a party girl and would be the first to pull a face if it was anyone else singing like that!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.