Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Nadia, Mark and their disgusting house.

Previous thread

Mod edit - the thread has started off on the wrong foot, all arguments, derailing and off topic posts have been removed.
continue without arguments and report any that pop up
Do not give advice on how to find an influencers address, this goes without saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Unsubscribed can still watch the wannabes if I choose👎🏻👎🏻Don’t need to be a sub

Reactions: 4
I think the vlogs should be changed to just Mark's name really because he hogs it so much. Nadia doesn't feature much in them at all if you compare to how much Mark is vlogging. He also keeps rehashing so much footage, why has he spread his walk to Crystal Palace out over two separate vlogs? It was boring the first time. I'm also not keen on how they think Maddie is a guru teenager, the oracle who speaks for all teenagers.

Reactions: 15
Yeh another 26 minute vlog....and they say nothings changed 🙄 its all the same stuff, another art gallery, another film, mark as always hogging the camera....hes so addicted to himself its unreal. Maddie bores me to death, shes so mediocre, no star quality that theyre desperate for her to have. I think kiki is the dark horse, shes starting to really blossom imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They always drive into central London too which I also find really strange, parking, congestion charges etc. They drive Di to the station which isn't far from their house so I wonder why they never do that themselves.

Kiki is sweet, she seems calm but very intimidated by Maddie. :( From the vlogs Nadia doesn't seem to do much/spend much time with Kiki, she is still only 12 but she leaves her with Maddie a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe KIKI is 12, I think she looks about 17, but I think she’s going to blossom into a beauty in a few years

Reactions: 9
Another live insta, another moan about weight (after stuffing herself with burgers n choc spread), another plug for the sunday show, another show of mark frantically editing the sunday show, another day of it been hrs late 🙄

Repetitive and boring = loosing viewers and followers

Yawnnnnnn
Zzzzzzzzzz

He is so boring. Pleased they more or less keep him for the nutters who pay up!
Screenshot_20200209-155710_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Which vlog is that from? I think more and more ppl are noticing and speaking out, i noticed on the live insta post earlier lots of ppl were telling her to stop with the bread and that she never sticks to anything. Obvs they always get ignored, would love nadia to respond to the comments n take them on board.

The sunday show is more of the same. Bore fest

Reactions: 5
Its just carbs upon carbs....no chance of losing weight when eating like that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Ahhh so I was wondering why there has been a rise in subs in a couple of days.
Nadia done a podcast with Louise Pentland called Mothers Meeting and of course she plugged her YouTube channel and it's 30 uploads a week 🙄
That's where the surge in subs have come from.
Let's just sit back and wait for Mark to get pissy with one of Louise's subs and blocks/mutes them. They won't hold back on Louise's channel 😂🍿

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.