Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I see...What a shame their “fans” haven’t cottoned on to that!
I guess the actual fans want to watch the Sunday show each week and join the midweek live. The colour next to a members name simply indicates how long they have been a member so it’s starts green and then moves to turquoise!

Reactions: 4
Fed up of the ‘poor mark’ lines, its like we should be grateful for the ‘broadcast level’ sunday show THAT WE PAY FOR!! fgs, its tit anyway, its not at all tv level, its hashed together last min on a sun! Also, its not as if marks got a full time job to juggle as well!! Fgs! He wouldnt kno what a proper job is if it slapped him round arse! 🙄🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I guess the actual fans want to watch the Sunday show each week and join the midweek live. The colour next to a members name simply indicates how long they have been a member so it’s starts green and then moves to turquoise!
I didn’t know that’s why people had different colours.

Reactions: 3
I wondered why the green stamp was different shades....That will probably make some fans
feel a bit special when they reach turquoise status🙄

Reactions: 3
I wondered why the green stamp was different shades....That will probably make some fans
No doubt there will be some kind of meet up for the paid subs down the line. The subs will be yearning for it!

Even 12 months down the line I wouldn't put £2 in their pockets to go back through their members area vlogs/lives.
Watching the free stuff is bad enough 😂

When Nadia said we want to be the next Netflix I 🤣🤣 because i remembered what one of you guys said about that the last time she said it 😂😂 The Next Shitflix!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ‘itd take 65 ppl to make the sunday show’ is the most hilarious and deluded thing thev ever said 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see her 100 days sober did not last long :rolleyes:
I never believe a word she says so that doesn’t surprise me. Like she applauded herself last year for her “achievement” of 100 days sober..she often looked like she’d had a drink on some of the videos. She goes for lunch every Friday with the Loose Women and NO WAY does she have the willpower to not have a drink if her mates are having one.
You can’t kid a kidder Nadia...know what am sayin’?..We’re not all as gullible as your fans...

Yes she sounded rather desperate the other day when she was looking for a corkscrew!
Didn’t she just! She looked to me like a woman with a problem the way she was desperately searching for a corkscrew!

Reactions: 7
Another healthy meal cooked on the sun show....fried breadcrumbs with spaghetti and a gallon of olive oil. Nice. 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes definitely!! Anyone with a turquoise stamp has moved into month two of the membership! Very status looking!

Reactions: 1
I watched parts of the recent vlog, the part where Nadia kept saying Mark works so hard etc etc...I thought no one is forcing the man to act a prat on YouTube. I felt she was really trying to appease him. Sometimes I get the impression he is emotionally abusive towards her for some reason. She then goes on to lie about the internet connection and a sub comments that if her internet was so bad how was she able to get the live up?! I seriously seriously think they think all their subs are uneducated which is so insulting. The 65 people to work on the Sunday show was definitely an eye roll moment. Totally laughble.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
on the love island live I don’t think Nadia looked like she cared much when the Caroline tribute came on, considering they made 2 videos on the subject.

• Wow
Dina was the great cook but didn’t have the confidence like Nadia. Nadia always copies Dina’s recipes and she helped her when she did masterchef.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched parts of the recent vlog, the part where Nadia kept saying Mark works so hard etc etc...I thought no one is forcing the man to act a prat on YouTube. I felt she was really trying to appease him. Sometimes I get the impression he is emotionally abusive towards her for some reason. She then goes on to lie about the internet connection and a sub comments that if her internet was so bad how was she able to get the live up?! I seriously seriously think they think all their subs are uneducated which is so insulting. The 65 people to work on the Sunday show was definitely an eye roll moment. Totally laughble.
Well we know they have a loyal following who sadly believe they’re part of the family so yeah M&N can say & do whatever they like and get away with it knowing the green stamps won’t call them out on anything 🤢

I can’t help thinking of them as manipulative. Nadia in one of the lives was saying ‘people I know tell me why do you bother with YouTube and I say because we have the best subs in the world.’ Oh yes, that’s entirely the reason and not the 1.99 you charge.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.