Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't listen to Maddie's singing either, personally I don't think she has stage presence at all... and at the moment the likability factor isn't there. Perhaps this will come but I honesty doubt it. You either have it naturally or you don't. She really needs to find her own style, kids do copy who they like and she is copying Amy WH and Billie E, it isn't quite working because she is no where near them vocally. Instead of pushing for her to be the next big Amy, they should just let her continue it for fun because they will end up putting so much pressure on her. For a family who supposedly know so much about mental health they should both surely recognised the pressure they already put on their girls when it come to just eating let alone trying to make them famous. Singers and actors are always encouraging kids now to get an education behind them because the industry is tough, she might have Nadia behind her but Nadia is just a Z list who bags a few freebies every now and then.

Reactions: 11
You can’t even use a laptop with the amount of rings he wears editing
They can't seem to move their fingers. Looks claw like and painful. My other half saw me watching Mark on Loose Women and he said "who's that?", "He looks ridiculous with all those rings on!".
I agree, surely one skull ring would suffice why the need for one on each finger and three on each thumb, seriously overkill?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh. My. God. Just found this thread so went to have a look, didn’t even know they did a YouTube channel.

How messy is their house!! How bleeping annoying is her smarmy husband!!
Just saw the thread on tattle so went to have a nose. I’d never put my house out there in such a state. Each to their own, I suppose she’s trying to show what ‘normal’ family life is like but my kids would be miserable if they lived in such a pig sty!
Their house is a disgrace but for them to happily show it to the world makes me question their motive. You’re spot on about
them trying to show what “normal” family life is like but how very wrong they are! It’s funny how she never invites people like Jane Moore to her messy house who she calls a great friend and has two beautiful homes that she’s been to and stayed (remember the Cotswold cottage 😍) Yet she’s okay filming her mess for her “fans” to see because she thinks oh none of them will judge they’ll love us for being like them!
(Obs Jane might watch their YT but that’s different to being inside the hovel😱😷)

Reactions: 6
So Mark is apparently STILL editing his short film. Hmm. :unsure::rolleyes: Of course he is.
I can't wait for it!! Come on Mark, we are all sitting here (sad lives yakno nothing else to do) waiting for the biggest short film flop/bomb of 2020!!

The Masseuse was.. was... riveting! 🙄
The trailers to the Vanishing were... dramatic? Probably a normal day in your house though 😏

Ohh please get the script written and filmed and edited to this "master piece" that's all about a Seagull in Cornwall Mark! I'm on the edge of my fooking seat in anticipation!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice that we still haven’t seen any video clips or many photos from Nadia’s Himalayan trek? (Not sure if this was discussed on here at the time). I’m not even sure she did all of it, she found it very hard.

Did anyone notice that we still haven’t seen any video clips or many photos from Nadia’s Himalayan trek? (Not sure if this was discussed on here at the time). I’m not even sure she did all of it, she found it very hard.
Yes! I was going to post about this the other day! It’s occasionally been mentioned and M says he’s waiting for the footage from her! Excuses excuses! I don’t mean they owe it to the subs, however, they did keep plugging the charity and said that if people donate £5 and over they via their link then they would be in the draw for her and M to go to their house and cook for them etc! Pretty sure this hasn’t happened yet!

Reactions: 9
Yes! I was going to post about this the other day! It’s occasionally been mentioned and M says he’s waiting for the footage from her! Excuses excuses! I don’t mean they owe it to the subs, however, they did keep plugging the charity and said that if people donate £5 and over they via their link then they would be in the draw for her and M to go to their house and cook for them etc! Pretty sure this hasn’t happened yet!
In an Insta live not long after the trek one of the ladies that Nadia did it with commented on there. She said she was glad that Mark had her (Nadia) back because she killed her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Something fishy about that! Not long ago she met up with some of the other trekkers for lunch and said the trek footage would be shown at the end of that video....didn’t happen!
She did find the trek VERY hard but anyone who watches her would know she wasn’t cut out for it..(she gets out of breath just walking round the park)..It was just another wage packet to her I bet.
Anyway, that’s how much they care about the subs...we can tell them anything and they’ll still love us.
Nadia’s lucky I don’t know her in real life because I wouldn’t be able to hold back what I think!

Reactions: 10
They begged and begged the subs to donate then leave them high and dry with no fottage afterwards.
I think she ended up deleting it, accidentally perhaps, off her phone or something.
If he does something this year 🙄 imagine the carry on to get donations 🤦‍♀️

I see a surge in the subs. It's at 93k
The Mark followers want to see him go through labour pains so badly they have all their families subscribing I reckon.

I think there was a vlog on it. There definitely was a video that had all the ladies talking. I will see if I can find it.

I just looked and the one I thought it was doesn't contain anything of Nadia on the trek. I think she did a few lives on her insta and the video Mark put out was called "Four Women, Four Stories, One Cancer".

So no, we haven't seen any footage that they promised if subs donated money. But this is the same things that always happens, they promise to do something for donations or likes/subs and then once they have what they want they suddenly go very quiet and hope everyone forgets. A typical charlatan.

Their sub numbers have gone up because youtube starts automatically recommending channels once they reach a certain level of subs I guess people feel intrigued at first. Someone wrote a comment the other day saying "why do these people keep coming up on my youtube?". Their viewing count is quite low and is no where near the number of subs they have. People obviously just forget to unsubscribe.

That family need to start making lists of things they need to do
😂Don't give out fee tips to them, they pay Michelle for that advice (personally she seems useless) and Mark reads here, they don't deserve anymore freebies, especially from us! 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think there was a vlog on it. There definitely was a video that had all the ladies talking. I will see if I can find it.

I just looked and the one I thought it was doesn't contain anything of Nadia on the trek. I think she did a few lives on her insta and the video Mark put out was called "Four Women, Four Stories, One Cancer".

So no, we haven't seen any footage that they promised if subs donated money. But this is the same things that always happens, they promise to do something for donations or likes/subs and then once they have what they want they suddenly go very quiet and hope everyone forgets. A typical charlatan.
But how do they get away with it? Why doesn’t someone challenge them? It just proves how dumb they believe the subs to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.