Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed they didn't turn off their ads for their Caroline Flack vlogs. If they cared that much they wouldn't be trying to make money on the back of her death. I find it disgusting.
that really is bad. They shoudl donate the money to a Mental Health Charity

Reactions: 11
that really is bad. They shoudl donate the money to a Mental Health Charity
They knew exactly what they were doing. Cashing in on how much interest there has been about CF and knowing a lot of their subs suffer with and tune in for mental health issues. They’ll have been salivating at the thought of how much money was coming their way from it. Straight to their pocket and helping no one else.

Reactions: 9

HA HA I know! Thats why I get the rage watching her she has shocking kitchen hygiene. She’s obviously like that all the time but to not care or not be aware of what you’re doing when the world & his wife or friends etc are watching makes it even more shocking. I’d love to know what her friends think of her!

yes she is the same when cooking chicken _ i cringe how she touches everything - such bad practice and not good for people who may think its ok to do this and not adhere to basic kitchen hygiene!

• Sick
That vlog was comical. I think he’s trying to wind us up by dropping that not only was he once a journalist, but also taught art in college. Yeh okaaay. We get that your loyal subs will believe you and think that you’re simply amaaazing, but anyone with half a brain can see through that horseshit. 😆

He also bragged that he knew London so well he could be a cabby. Erm, No Mark. Cabbies take years to learn The Knowledge. You choose to walk THROUGH Covent Garden so often instead of taking some quicker back streets to your destination. But we all know why you walk through the packed touristy areas? So Nadia can get recognized and everyone fawns over you all. It’s so transparent! Anyone know where they record their podcast? I’ll give them the fastest walking route to it that totally avoids CG because I worked in offices there for years. You learn fast to get out of the crowds!

A return train ticket from CP into London is around 8 quid (13 for the full works) after rush hour so they could argue that four of them in a car is cheaper although I have no idea how much weekday parking costs in Southwark\Waterloo which it seems is the area that they left the car.. But then he forgets petrol and wear on the car costs. Of course he argues he’s going to get an electric car. Yes, once all you subs cough up and pay for it! Free parking in streets does happen around there on the weekend but no wonder they were all in a mood walking across the bridge. It probably took him half an hour to find a free space! Just use parkopedia to find parking subs! It’s not some inside knowledge that only Londoners know. It’s just MARK being a patronizing head to you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maybe they are so technologically inept, they wouldn’t know how to stop monetising a vid
If they know how to put in ads they will know how to remove them. It is a very simple thing to do, literally unchecking a tick box. They also have this social media guru woman Michelle who should be guiding them but doesn't seem to do very well at it.

They record their podcast on a weekday so I still am curious to know where this free parking is. We never see them get recognised walking through London...from what we see on the vlogs they can walk freely down the road without anyone bothering them. Nadia looks around hoping to get recognised. Mark mentioned they keep getting stopped for selfies and a sub asked why we never see that happening in the vlogs. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Mark saying it would take a team of 65 to make the Sunday Show if it was on TV!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He banned a paying ?member
No he banned a none member.
The paid sub left a comment.
Roger replied, then the paid sub said absolutely back.
Then Mark comes in with, you're banned mate to Roger

Don't know what he actually said, but it can't have been so bad if the paid sub said absolutely in response 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What would stop someone signing up for membership at £1.99, watching all the videos, and then unsubscribing once you’ve watched them all? Whereas someone else who had paid from the start would be paying more.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see Nadia tripped herself up in the lies about the Sunday show and why it was delayed aaaaaagain this week!
She starts by blaming the internet speed for the delay then 10 mins in Mark says he's not finished editing it!
She says oh I had already said it was the internet oh ok Its not finished yet guys...

Now unless he had told her he is delayed because of the internet when in fact the master editor was the one spitting out the lies and just isn't as sh!t hot with the editing as they think!

• Haha
Mark saying it would take a team of 65 to make the Sunday Show if it was on TV!!! 😂

oh as if! sounds like he is getting fed up with doing the vlogs, looking for an excuse to either put up the fee or withdraw all together, its N who drives all this reality stuff as loves fake TV - him, Im not so sure - he seems to be forced into but has also discovered that he likes the limelight so he can be silly

Reactions: 6
I see Nadia tripped herself up in the lies about the Sunday show and why it was delayed aaaaaagain this week!
She starts by blaming the internet speed for the delay then 10 mins in Mark says he's not finished editing it!
She says oh I had already said it was the internet oh ok Its not finished yet guys...

Now unless he had told her he is delayed because of the internet when in fact the master editor was the one spitting out the lies and just isn't as sh!t hot with the editing as they think!
Exactly one of the reasons I cancelled membership... loads of the members always comment on the delay by saying don’t worry we’ll wait but actually I personally feel that if you’re actually paying for membership then they need to sort themselves out! It used to be 11:30 for the show and then they moved it to 13:30 but every week it’s whatever time it happens!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Exactly one of the reasons I cancelled membership... loads of the members always comment on the delay by saying don’t worry we’ll wait but actually I personally feel that if you’re actually paying for membership then they need to sort themselves out! It used to be 11:30 for the show and then they moved it to 13:30 but every week it’s whatever time it happens!!
Exactly. They seem to think they are doing these paying subs a favour or something. Subs are just as bad for going along with it.

What would stop someone signing up for membership at £1.99, watching all the videos, and then unsubscribing once you’ve watched them all? Whereas someone else who had paid from the start would be paying more.
If someone was able to watch them all it would mean they’ve paid like everyone else...surely?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.