Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark seems like an absolute people pleaser unlike Nadia who doesn’t care what people think, Mark cares what everyone thinks and wants everyone to like him. He said he found it hard when he was drinking because he had so many different friendship groups on the go, and was being a different person to each group which he found exhausting (which is why he liked the excuse that he no longer drinks) anyway, the point I’m making is.... OF COURSE he’s reading this forum, it would kill him not to

Reactions: 7
They were so deeply affected by Caroline flack that in the recent uploads they seem absolutely fine, having a laugh, and enjoying their lives but reserve their concern and mental health discussion for a separate video 🙄
I noticed they didn't turn off their ads for their Caroline Flack vlogs. If they cared that much they wouldn't be trying to make money on the back of her death. I find it disgusting.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nadia bragged once how maddie And Kiki are such good girls who never ask for anything... yes, because they always get freebies! They don’t need to ask for anything.

Reactions: 6
Mark talks in it about people commenting on him driving into central London. I know there were comments on here about that recently, this must be where’s he’s read them.
Yes, it was discussed on here, he obviously reads here but makes out people/trolls have messaged him. Bulls**t. People don't message via YouTube Mark, that function has long ceased. He also forgets subs/people live in or used to live in London so all this crap about where to park in the parts of London they're visiting, for free is also bull. Sunday's half day maybe but that's about it. The studio they use to do their podcast might have parking but it won't be enough for people coming into record. Unless they are using a disabled badge illegally I can't see where they are parking in central London on a week day for free or how they are getting past paying the congestion charge. The man's ego is getting bigger by the minute.

Reactions: 5
Had to go and watch that bit as yes it was discussed here! The whole parking for free is laughable. 😂 A LOT of London and parking has changed a lot since he was doing "Journalism" (is there any job he hasn't done🙄, anything to solidify his argument I guess) over 25 years ago. I doubt anyone is messaging him either. He really does think all the viewers are stupid! 😡 I have noticed that when the comments and viewing figures are low he comments that he's had a bad/low day and will drop in the word troll. I think he knows this will spark concern among viewers. Sadly, I just find it all extremely manipulative now and don't believe much of what he says. I've also noticed that he comments about crying and yes a big man cries....I think someone has hit a nerve with him in the past about that.

Last edited:
So I went to watch them 🙄
More tours around of London, with his or all face/s stuck in the shot.
More art museum tours 💤 he's chatter and ridic editing ruining it.
Then home to prepare for the live that went out 4 days ago.

Nadia had me feeling 🤢 when she was at the chopping board cutting the raw steak, she puts down the knife and INSTEAD of washing her hands she...

Turns on the gas
Stirs the onions
Tosses her hair
Scratches her ear
Pulls up her trousers
Rubs her face
Eats onions from the frying pan
Uses her phone
Gets a bowl out of the press
Hands up again into her hair 🤯

I mean by now there must be hardly no raw meat particles left of her hands... there all over her bloody kitchen and body!! 🤢 🤮

Who told us their vlog was up 😂
It's your fault I feel sick 😂😂 😉

Yes, it was discussed on here, he obviously reads here but makes out people/trolls have messaged him. Bulls**t. People don't message via YouTube Mark, that function has long ceased. He also forgets subs/people live in or used to live in London so all this crap about where to park in the parts of London they're visiting, for free is also bull. Sunday's half day maybe but that's about it. The studio they use to do their podcast might have parking but it won't be enough for people coming into record. Unless they are using a disabled badge illegally I can't see where they are parking in central London on a week day for free or how they are getting past paying the congestion charge. The man's ego is getting bigger by the minute.

I did see a comment on one of their videos about them driving into town all the time. Mark also answered that comment. So if that was filmed 4 days ago I'll go back and see if the comment is still there. If he hasn't the person already booted!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that is another reason I got bored with their vlogs...it is as most of us have said old rehashed footage and is never in sync. It is actually confusing to watch and boring. Mark is a middle aged man with not much actually going on, the vlogs should really focus more on Nadia because let's be honest most of their followers are Loose Women viewers. Nearly every vlog starts and ends with Mark, if Nadia is cooking Mark seems to hate it and will do anything to detract it away from Nadia. I started watching after I saw Nadia and Kaye on a walk to work live. I watched for Kaye really as she has a good sense of humour. I always found Mark slightly irritating even when he was only behind the camera filming Nadia and Kaye.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It didn't take much to find it. Go me! 😁

It was more about the cost of parking then driving in. Unless I'm mixed up and there was another comment about driving in and the environment 🤔
Anywho here's this one from vlog #8
20200223_005608.jpg

Reactions: 3
It didn't take much to find it. Go me! 😁

It was more about the cost of parking then driving in. Unless I'm mixed up and there was another comment about driving in and the environment 🤔
Anywho here's this one from vlog #8View attachment 87399
They find lying really easy...They mostly drive in on weekdays when they go to film their podcast. No where is free that part of London on a weekday.

I noticed they mentioned they get offered free tickets to review The Lion King...I doubt it, but a good way to say send me tickets and we'll review. Lion King is one of the big loved shows, always sold out so certainly doesn't need Nadia to review it. She's just after free tickets because they are very expensive.

I notoced how Mark just seems so controlling over the vlogs now, he wants to do all the vlogging with Nadia as just a spare part.

So I went to watch them 🙄
More tours around of London, with his or all face/s stuck in the shot.
More art museum tours 💤 he's chatter and ridic editing ruining it.
Then home to prepare for the live that went out 4 days ago.

Nadia had me feeling 🤢 when she was at the chopping board cutting the raw steak, she puts down the knife and INSTEAD of washing her hands she...

Turns on the gas
Stirs the onions
Tosses her hair
Scratches her ear
Pulls up her trousers
Rubs her face
Eats onions from the frying pan
Uses her phone
Gets a bowl out of the press
Hands up again into her hair 🤯

I mean by now there must be hardly no raw meat particles left of her hands... there all over her bloody kitchen and body!! 🤢 🤮

Who told us their vlog was up 😂
It's your fault I feel sick 😂😂 😉

I did see a comment on one of their videos about them driving into town all the time. Mark also answered that comment. So if that was filmed 4 days ago I'll go back and see if the comment is still there. If he hasn't the person already booted!
HA HA I know! Thats why I get the rage watching her she has shocking kitchen hygiene. She’s obviously like that all the time but to not care or not be aware of what you’re doing when the world & his wife or friends etc are watching makes it even more shocking. I’d love to know what her friends think of her!

Reactions: 8
Yeah they unashamedly beg for freebies.

Plus meant to say earlier, if that was the "angry message" Mark referred to in tonight's vlog. There's nothing angry about that to me. I think he was just in a bad mood, as they had said earlier in the vlog, and he changed the narrative of that person's comment to have his subs feel more sorry for him.

I had to laugh when Nadia showed Dina the new coffee machine and she says....
Bet you, Subs that this will be rotten in a few days!
Says it all really doesn't it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah they unashamedly beg for freebies.

Plus meant to say earlier, if that was the "angry message" Mark referred to in tonight's vlog. There's nothing angry about that to me. I think he was just in a bad mood, as they had said earlier in the vlog, and he changed the narrative of that person's comment to have his subs feel more sorry for him.
He changes the narrative a lot. He was angry in the recent vlog, I get the impression he isn't the Mr nice guy he tries to portray in the vlogs. Another thing I find very strange is that Nadia seems hell bent on pretending she never disciplines her kids? A parent doesn't need to use violence I agree but children do need boundries and guidence. She was happy for her 12 year old to roam away from Pret - Mark was against the idea. I would NEVER feel safe leaving my child/daughter in London like that.

The vlog was so boring, I like art but had to skim past all that, it was dull. Mark commenting about being an Art Teacher, 🙄he has gone from talking about his many ex girlfriends to all these many jobs. I think most of it is all fantasy. I don't think they know what to vlog they've run out of anything exciting to record.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yup their content is piss poor compared to other Youtubers.

I was scrolling the comments.
I wonder what Roger said to one of the paid subs that got him the boot 🤔

20200223_013701.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
God it must be exhausting to have a dad like mark, they all look so bored traipsing round more art museums just to please him (the art was tit too), then theres the constant attention seeking and need for maddie and kiki to notice him, even resorting to rolling round on pavements....just so cringe.

Iv noticed nadia rarely washes her hands, touching raw meat and then rubbing your hands all over yourself/house is just 🤢
Basic food, no nutritional value, the 4 packs of noodles with a bit of beef is a perfect example of this....mamas spaghetti is just crap, beyond basic.
Bored of it all now....and im bored of anyone not licking their arse being labeled a troll too 🙄

Reactions: 13
God it must be exhausting to have a dad like mark, they all look so bored traipsing round more art museums just to please him (the art was tit too), then theres the constant attention seeking and need for maddie and kiki to notice him, even resorting to rolling round on pavements....just so cringe.

Iv noticed nadia rarely washes her hands, touching raw meat and then rubbing your hands all over yourself/house is just 🤢
Basic food, no nutritional value, the 4 packs of noodles with a bit of beef is a perfect example of this....mamas spaghetti is just crap, beyond basic.
Bored of it all now....and im bored of anyone not licking their arse being labeled a troll too 🙄
Yes.. I agree... One of their subs wrote in the comments about those who questioned his parking in London were just trolls... drives me mad that anyone with a difference of opinion, and now not even that, those who ask him something that he doesn't like, are now trolls too.

Also, I've said it before... why would anyone want him to do a review on anything when he refuses to pronounce the names of actors correctly. He mispronounces Joaquin Pheonix every time (apart from once when he said it correctly). I've notice Nadia has changed and now says it properly but he continues to say it that stupid way. Even if he doesn't believe all the subs who have corrected him, he's now heard it announced at several Award ceremonies. He did the same with Cillian Murphy. So I have no idea how he can be taken seriously when he can't pronounce the actors names.

Reactions: 10
I think mark is very egotistical and he very subtly puts Nadia down all the time to make him seem superior to her. The vlogs are all about him, he constantly interrupts Nadia, can’t stand all the stupid things he does. I think they started all of this so he could have some kind of purpose because he doesn’t seem to have an actual job, well apart from this short film he’s making and the play he’s writing, bore off mark. And the stupid laugh!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.