Nadia Sawalha #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression Mark doesn't get much sex...He is crude and perhaps should remember his daughters will watch the vlogs back.

They have made a divide with their subs but it would be wise for them to remember most of their subs aren't members and the majority will not ever sign up out of principle. They are putting out what they deem their "best" content šŸ™„ but most people aren't even seeing it. Their live members chats are always too late and many complain they are missing them.

The constant questions Nadia asks on her Instagram are really irritating. She is trying to drive engagement to her page but the constant question asking looks childish and pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Nadia puts a picture of herself from 2014 looking slim and toned and bragging about how fit and healthy she is. Self absorbed much?

Reactions: 5
I get the impression Mark doesn't get much sex...He is crude and perhaps should remember his daughters will watch the vlogs back.
They are in the room with him when he's said and done stuff šŸ¤¢
He obviously don't give a FĀ„@Ā£

Reactions: 3
Nikki Lilly, a young girl with a facial disfigurement was on Loose women speaking with Nadia, and Nadia has done a trek with women who have lost their breasts, hair etc... and sheā€™s still obsessed with her own body image/what she eats etc. She looks fine, and better than most her age. But the vanity and self absorbed ness is absurd. What will it take for her to feel humble and stop judging herself for her appearance?!

Reactions: 8
They are in the room with him when he's said and done stuff šŸ¤¢
He obviously don't give a FĀ„@Ā£
Isnā€™t Mark on anti depressants? One major side effect is loss of sex drive. All the sexual innuendo is probably a red herring.

Reactions: 6
Nikki Lilly, a young girl with a facial disfigurement was on Loose women speaking with Nadia, and Nadia has done a trek with women who have lost their breasts, hair etc... and sheā€™s still obsessed with her own body image/what she eats etc. She looks fine, and better than most her age. But the vanity and self absorbed ness is absurd. What will it take for her to feel humble and stop judging herself for her appearance?!
I really think a lot of Nadia's moans and woe is me comments are loose women hot topic led
If you see what I mean.

Isnā€™t Mark on anti depressants? One major side effect is loss of sex drive. All the sexual innuendo is probably a red herring.
Ohh no from what I see, he's got the drive.. it's Nadia that hasn't.

I also saw that photo she put up of herself. She didn't mention that was when she was paid to do a fitness DVD...after that was over her weight went back up. I don't judge people on their weight but I started to find her very disingenuous a while back.

I also don't think I believe them 100% when they say they have body dysmorphia, Nadia is always ready for Mark to take a photo of her, she'll do a posing smile and then if he doesn't realise she is waiting she'll keep saying "take a photo take a photo Mark". However, not knowing much about BD she could be doing it so that she gets the constant praise and positive affirmation from Mark and the instagram reply comments. Both of them are always glass half empty rather than full.

I have to say I agree I think she is very self absorbed. But...age is creeping up on her now, she is constantly worried about her sagging neck and old looking hands. (Her words not mine). She has botox in her jaw which she claims is to help with grinding teeth but it actually helps with sagging jowls. It probably doesn't help that Mark is younger, although I wouldn't say he looks it so she really shouldn't worry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Self absorbed is an understatement. Sheā€™s OBSESSED with her own and everyone elseā€™s looks. Yet weā€™re meant to believe after years of having body image issues she now LOVES her body thinks itā€™s amazing telling us we should all be proud no matter our size blah blah blah! Why then does she still moan and hate herself EVERYTIME she piles on weight after gorging at Christmas eaten god knows how many Big Macā€™s..drank too much....Such a hypocrite!

Reactions: 8
Maybe you become more insecure about your looks in the public eye? People will be quick to let you know online if they find you fat/thin/pretty/ugly

Reactions: 4
Maybe you become more insecure about your looks in the public eye? People will be quick to let you know online if they find you fat/thin/pretty/ugly
I think that could be true...nowadays it is not just celebs who face this, now that we have social media teenagers and adults are facing the same issues online.

Reactions: 5
I really think a lot of Nadia's moans and woe is me comments are loose women hot topic led
If you see what I mean.

Ohh no from what I see, he's got the drive.. it's Nadia that hasn't.
Maybe Nadia hasnā€™t. But what you see ie the innuendos with Mark could be a front..plus itā€™s part of his ā€œactā€ for the vlogs!

Reactions: 1
Maybe Nadia hasnā€™t. But what you see ie the innuendos with Mark could be a front..plus itā€™s part of his ā€œactā€ for the vlogs!
It could be.
I still reckon the man would ride a cat climbing out of a sky light!
Mr Casanova himself šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Mark thinks he's the only person who has childhood memories and his are so special! And why do they go on so much about how 'beautiful' their girls are all the time... oh hang on maybe because they cant brag about their academic success! Oh and I wish I had a fiver for every time they said Millie Bobby Brown in their last vlog!!
Ps. Shouldn't this vlog be marked #gifted like other youtubers have to as the cosmetics were gifted by ermm 'Millie Bobby Brown' šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More footage of last week no doubt.
So much for "daily footage"

Reactions: 4
They were so deeply affected by Caroline flack that in the recent uploads they seem absolutely fine, having a laugh, and enjoying their lives but reserve their concern and mental health discussion for a separate video šŸ™„

Mark thinks he's the only person who has childhood memories and his are so special! And why do they go on so much about how 'beautiful' their girls are all the time... oh hang on maybe because they cant brag about their academic success! Oh and I wish I had a fiver for every time they said Millie Bobby Brown in their last vlog!!
The MBB overload...seriously cringe. All parents gush over their kid I get that, we all think our kids are beautiful but we don't all tell everyone like they do. I always find it really strange when they say how good the girls are when they do something most kids do naturally. I get the impression Kiki is kind and sweet but Maddie comes across as extremely domineering towards Kiki to the point she sometimes looks scared. Nadia and Mark seem to turn a blind eye to Maddie's controlling and domineering behaviour towards Kiki. I would never tolerate that going on. The three of them seem scared of Maddie, she seems to rule the roost.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.