Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are on Lorraine at 9.45 am
M must be in make up for Lorraine; he's neglected his primary occupation - pruning his social media comments.
We know they've had multiple 'essential' Covid tests :mad:. What about a test of their alcohol / a n other levels this morning?
Let's hope M didn't drive in to / into the studio.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
O
Hello all, have been following your threads for many months. Have laughed, been amazed, appreciative, greatly impressed, and generally have been thankful for a forum such as this, to express thoughts and opinions in an un-censored setting. Ready?
Skanky (Manky) is VILE, controlling, infantile, passive-aggressive, suffers from delusions of grandeur, clearly does NOTHING while pretending to do EVERYTHING, yet is vain and delusional enough to think that we actually believe him, LOL. Stinks to high Heaven,(thank God Smellyvision has not yet been invented), looks at Nits (Nitty) with utter contempt recently, is a complete and total NUT JOB, yet has produced, ... or nearly produced (in his own mind) countless documentaries that NO ONE has ever seen! LOL. The verbal/psychological abuse that he throws at his mother is despicable to say the least. We all have failings in life, as did she. Yet he persists in demeaning, humiliating and demoralizing this woman at every opportunity. Sick, immature PIG, who apparently co-ghosted an educational book? I don't think so. May God bless his naive and vulnerable viewers, as they clearly know not what he is all about. Could go on for days about this pathetic, self-serving POS, but on to NITS (NITTY).
Ready? Greasy, filthy, hypocritical, delusional, pathetic has-been ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lister. Never laughed so hard as when she fell on the premier carpet, hoping to get recognition from her sister's (legitimate, acclaimed actress Julia)'s ex. DIRTY and Despicable. Go Julia! This skank laughs at her own children's reluctance to be on film (IN THEIR OWN HOME), then plays up to the ever present camera how much she loves them, as they rightfully roll their eyes and brush her aside. They know who she is. Sad. (We DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, AS_HO_E!), This piece of work is repulsive, immensely selfish, and CHILDISH beyond words, (OMG the baby talk and tantrums are vomit inducing). Grow UP, idiot! The pathetic flesh-bearing vids (in the name of body awareness, LOL!) clearly have pure MONETARY gain in mind, you fool no one. Where is this person's head at? Filthy, greasy, itchy, hypocritical POS.
Honey, you BOTH homeschooled the kids in ways you will never know. God help them both realize this, and RUN! To the idiot's mother (the true gardener), no one deserves to pay for past failings as long as you have, given that you are clearly trying to make amends, the best you can. God help you all in that house, you ALL deserve better, go find it. THUMBS DOWN.
Oh Hii Manky! There are two words in there which gave you away, aside from your ridiculous 'call their bluff' tattle name. Off you go and change it. You don't fool me. Jaysus you are angry toady eh?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nadias insta story, she's ranting that Lorraine promoted them yesterday about Nadia will be joining us to talk about home interiors,. Thry don't even know why nadia is coming on I'm skitting. Mark was mentioned in the advert aswell so funny she's proper mortified. Home interiors the irony

Nadias insta story, she's ranting that Lorraine promoted them yesterday about Nadia will be joining us to talk about home interiors,. Thry don't even know why nadia is coming on I'm skitting. Mark was mentioned in the advert aswell so funny she's proper mortified. Home interiors the irony
Mark was not mentioned in advert **lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
O

Oh Hii Manky! There are two words in there which gave you away, aside from your ridiculous 'call their bluff' tattle name. Off you go and change it. You don't fool me. Jaysus you are angry toady eh?
What two words?? I hate these baseless Mark accusations that get thrown about. About 10 have been accused of being Mark now, including me. It’s annoying.

Reactions: 9
Bloody Hell, they are rehashing the same old anecdotes on Lorraine. :sleep:
Despite his heavy panstick make up all I can see is M's podgy face and the cavernous bags under his eyes. And his teeth are grey.
Considering he was sitting in the same chair in front of the same camera he does several times a day, he looked like he was up on a murder charge.
I think narc was missing his stripy jumper comfort blanket. He twitched and pouted and twitched in that shirt.

Acc N, "M feels like a failure in his social life."
He is a failure in all aspects of his life.
OMG! She is capable of telling the truth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
nobod
What two words?? I hate these baseless Mark accusations that get thrown about. About 10 have been accused of being Mark now, including me. It’s annoying.
no-on this Tattle thread talks/rants like that. He was just spewing everything we have debated over the last WEEK (note unecessary use of capital letters there) He's clearly gone CRAZY holding it all in and the pressure cooker went off. It wasn't passive aggressive it was aggressive, VERY. Nothing in that post was up for DEBATE. I've seen him on here so many times I recognise his Tattle language, then he scuttles off.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
yeh, she's getting on with the pretence of it all with a big smile on her face, while he's twitching away (Lorraine tv show, right now)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is naughty doing all those #hashtags just to get more hits.........Genuine parents of disabled kids may accidentally be brought to his stupidness
He,s more than naughty he,s highly disturbed in my opinion yet again using shock tatics/disturbing imagery in order to provoke and gain attention.
Never mind if it reflects badly both on himself and on his family and children.
He,s alienating himself self proclaimed outcast/rebel constantly reliving his dark dystopian fairytale world replete with shades of alice in wonderland and mk ultra.
I,m not so bothered about him but what about kiki? He,s sealing her up in a dark world hows she going to access the outside world or seek support from having such a liability as a father? The worst of it is he knows she has anxiety and this is supposed to make her feel safe?
His satanic/occult mask assortment?
Especially that god awful rabbit monstrosity
(nadia if you care about your daughter go make a bonfire and put that bloody thing on the top of the pile along with that nasty jumper!). Do they really think its funny him getting called bacon bonce? Think about kiki and the twisted and sick images you are sending out into the world...its just sick..:sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor old manky couldn't get a word in just sat there pouting and pulling some very odd faces. He looks rough as hell he could have at least ironed his shirt and you think they would have swept the rubbish up outside the window. Typical scruffy sadderleys talking crap as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
yeh, she's getting on with the pretence of it all with a big smile on her face, while he's twitching away (Lorraine tv show, right now)
Interestingly, didn’t think Lorraine was her usual gushing sycophantic self with N&M. He’s not nearly as confident or capable as he makes out. She hardly lets him get a word in and she couldn’t resist her stupid baby voice right at the end. They are as pathetic as each other.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, that massive media push had a positive impact on Twitter. Nope. Only a couple of Tattlers watched, which will have zero impact on book sales.
Love this thread from yesterday, though - click on it to read the lot. Of course there's a link to tattle at the end. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm reading Lily Allen's autobiography at the moment and just watched this LW video:

I thought the dynamic between Lily and Kaye + Colleen was awkward. So, I searched their names on Twitter to see if anything came up...

In waddles Dumbo ...
# bekind

Rich Madeley, Jez Corbyn, Dan Craig, Johnson, Putin, Sue Perkins, Piers Morgan, Nanny Di, Lilly Allen

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Bake off watch-along: he mentions the plan to deliver their book: "Honey I plaguerised the title" to their loyal subs on Thursday: she says 'Oh, but I haven't confirmed that yet"

So they keep their Loyal Subs hanging on their every word, for last minute (or let's face it, non-existent) confirmation of a visit for Thursday/tomorrow???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Bake off watch-along: he mentions the plan to deliver their book: "Honey I plaguerised the title" to their loyal subs on Thursday: she says 'Oh, but I haven't confirmed that yet"

So they keep their Loyal Subs hanging on their every word, for last minute (or let's face it, non-existent) confirmation of a visit for Thursday/tomorrow???
Not to anyone in lockdown areas though as that would be breaking thrme rules. So that rules out swathes of the Midlands, the North West, North East, Wales and the whole of Scotland.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.