Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
How are they looking in different places and both watching it? Is Manky just looking at the online comments on his laptop?
How are they looking in different places and both watching it? Is Manky just looking at the online comments on his laptop?
I’ve just put it on and thought the same ,bloody idiots

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I just popped it on to hear Meerk asking whether they should put up the Cornwall vlogs and saying “We were wrong even though we didn’t know we were wrong at the time.” Bollocks. To which Nitwitia said, “Yes because now we can have six,” even though there were seven of them on the trip. She’s as dim as a broken lightbulb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Xander keeps asking if he can come for Christmas dinner ...

I have a feeling he will turn up whether he's invited or not 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Recap of last thread
Nadia went away on a life changing digital dettox, came home and reverted back to normal re her time online.

Her husband manned the channel in her absence and remains determined to ban anyone from their channel who's opinion doesn't match his.

They've brought out a book on homeschooling despite paying tutors to educate their children, the result of their homeschooling is that one child has no gcse's and the other has opted to go back into mainstream education.

They broke even more lockdown rules by inviting lots of people to their house over the weekend.

Their house remains a flea pit, the subs to their channel keep telling them their dogs have worms but they keep ignoring them.

The family keep appearing on the channel looking like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards.

More and more subscribers are calling them out on their behaviour.

Their suoersubs have created a video which has highlighted just how vulnerable the people who pay to watch them are.

Nadia has decided the best solution to covid is to to tell the elderly to stay in because they've lived their lives so that the young can go out and live theirs.

Their vlogs have become benile and focus on their misery surrounding covid,

Today they are due to speak on Radio 2 on the Steve Wright show to promote their homeschooling book, a book which has been slated by qualified reviewers.

The people who comment on these threads are all members of the ex subs club, the majority banned for having an opinion or telling the truth.

Here's to a new thread/week in the lives of the Sawalha-Adderleys.
Woo Hoo Bring it on 😂

Reactions: 6
Just listened to Steve Wright in Afternoon on Radio 2 interview Nadia on the telephone about her book (interview starts at about 15.43 ie 3.43pm)

OMG some of the stuff she came out with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much":rolleyes:

He then asked her how she has been coping during lockdown and the pandemic.
She replied that her and her husband felt they had been preparing for lockdown for years because
1) they had already been home-schooling their kids for 5 years
2) her husband and her being freelancers had been working from home anyway
3) "I can cook like any restaurant, so I cooked every day, so it felt like we were going out anyway"
4) " I never moaned throughout the whole of lockdown, as so many people had such a terrible time"
5) "Lockdown was pretty good for me"
6) Mark is downstairs at the moment (3pm ish) "doing" English with her (??) and will do Maths with her(??) at 6pm tonight.

I will stop there I don't think I can take any more from this woman today.
A restaurant would not cook a cream based sauce in a sizzling hot pan that had just been used to fry steak, they would know that cream needs to be heated gently or it will curdle.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Hate, hate, hate the way Mark tickles Nadia. She’s screaming you’re going to attract weirdos!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I've never had the chance to play the thumbs up thumbs down game, as I don't watch their lives.
It was good fun and I noticed I wasn't the only one. :ROFLMAO:

N started moaning at M for being annoying and his response was pretty aggressive.
Then he started tickling her and I had to leave.
Obviously left it on a (n)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just listened to Steve Wright in Afternoon on Radio 2 interview Nadia on the telephone about her book (interview starts at about 15.43 ie 3.43pm)

OMG some of the stuff she came out with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much":rolleyes:

He then asked her how she has been coping during lockdown and the pandemic.
She replied that her and her husband felt they had been preparing for lockdown for years because
1) they had already been home-schooling their kids for 5 years
2) her husband and her being freelancers had been working from home anyway
3) "I can cook like any restaurant, so I cooked every day, so it felt like we were going out anyway"
4) " I never moaned throughout the whole of lockdown, as so many people had such a terrible time"
5) "Lockdown was pretty good for me"
6) Mark is downstairs at the moment (3pm ish) "doing" English with her (??) and will do Maths with her(??) at 6pm tonight.

I will stop there I don't think I can take any more from this woman today.
Oh my god....she's a compulsive sodding liar....never moaned!!! .... literally full of 💩

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Xander keeps asking if he can come for Christmas dinner ...

I have a feeling he will turn up whether he's invited or not 🤣🤣
Imagine Christmas at the Sawalha Adderley's, Nadia cooking up something delicious 😏 as Toffee and Chi Chi lay by the fire, tearing tracheas apart. Mark entertaining you with his intellectual insight over a mulled wine (Ribena for Mark of course), Teddy and Betty/Bobby appearing, Betty/Bobby sporting a GLEAMing (see what I did there?) smile as Nanny Di is set to work by Mark on decorating the table, with the help of his sly digs about how she wasn't around at Christmas when he was a child.

All rounded off with an Instagram medley of #gifted items that will probably be caked in dirt by new year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine Christmas at the Sawalha Adderley's, Nadia cooking up something delicious 😏 as Toffee and Chi Chi lay by the fire, tearing tracheas apart. Mark entertaining you with his intellectual insight over a mulled wine (Ribena for Mark of course), Teddy and Betty/Bobby appearing, Betty/Bobby sporting a GLEAMing (see what I did there?) smile as Nanny Di is set to work by Mark on decorating the table, with the help of his sly digs about how she wasn't around at Christmas when he was a child.

All rounded off with an Instagram medley of #gifted items that will probably be caked in dirt by new year.
And they will only be able to have another 2 people. I dont think that will happen

Reactions: 9

Don't forget the after hours updates - N holed up in a cupboard nursing a food baby (triplets) and agonising over whether or not to share her feelings about Christmas on the interweb. M lying like a bloated starfish on their bed in his Crocs. He's having a pout because Fleur and Izzy haven't been in touch all day and N won't give him a Christmas blow job like she did the year he made the Star Wars documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They said Wednesday, pretty sure they ssid this week 👍
Doesn't Lorraine follow Piers Morgan in the morning. Be funny if they came face to face with Piers at the studios, old manky will be shaking in his shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.