Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to Steve Wright in Afternoon on Radio 2 interview Nadia on the telephone about her book (interview starts at about 15.43 ie 3.43pm)

OMG some of the stuff she came out with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much"

He then asked her how she has been coping during lockdown and the pandemic.
She replied that her and her husband felt they had been preparing for lockdown for years because
1) they had already been home-schooling their kids for 5 years
2) her husband and her being freelancers had been working from home anyway
3) "I can cook like any restaurant, so I cooked every day, so it felt like we were going out anyway"
4) " I never moaned throughout the whole of lockdown, as so many people had such a terrible time"
5) "Lockdown was pretty good for me"
6) Mark is downstairs at the moment (3pm ish) "doing" English with her (??) and will do Maths with her(??) at 6pm tonight.

I will stop there I don't think I can take any more from this woman today.
She couldn't lie straight in her bed!!!
She lies as often as she inhales, she totally forgets what lies she's told.
Compulsive lying is such a horrible trait. Their channel has exposed so many of their lies, particularly hers 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just listened to Steve Wright in Afternoon on Radio 2 interview Nadia on the telephone about her book (interview starts at about 15.43 ie 3.43pm)

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much"

She replied that her and her husband felt they had been preparing for lockdown for years because
3) "I can cook like any restaurant, so I cooked every day, so it felt like we were going out anyway"
4) " I never moaned throughout the whole of lockdown, as so many people had such a terrible time"
6) Mark is downstairs at the moment (3pm ish) "doing" English with her (??) and will do Maths with her(??) at 6pm tonight.

I’ve never moaned???!?! So not surprising she said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap of last thread
Nadia went away on a life changing digital dettox, came home and reverted back to normal.

*Sad but expected when she initially came back she saw things more clearly and was obviously angry with mark and for a short while it looked as if she didn,t want to play at being happy familys and in fact told him several times that he hadn,t missed her.
(this was probably true as he made lots of snide remarks when she was away.It seemed to me to be very similar to the term hoovering in narcissist abuse (maybe in the past they have both done it however this time it definitely seemed to me that this was the tactic employed by him.*

They've brought out a book on homeschooling despite paying tutors to educate their children, the result of their homeschooling is that one child has no gcse's and the other has opted to go back into mainstream

*Again facts speak louder than theory so let me just say that unless kiki really pushes to go back to school or unless she puts a lot of pressure on the parents to be educated and sit exams mark will be the only one in the household who will have academic qualifications.I find this pretty disturbing on some levels*

The family keep appearing on the channel looking like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards.

*We have all discussed this before but they are on camera people are paying money to watch people who look like they have been sleeping in a skip.We know mark feels out of the loop and even confessed he felt jealous sometimes when nadia gets made up for loose women.Again i feel like he is deflecting his own issues(avoidance).
Plus probably trying to make nadia feel guilty into the bargain for having a life outside of the house.Don,t forget he has worked in the past its not as if he were a cripple or being held hostage.So i thought i,d include this little snap from the wall street journal!
I,m sorry its an apt reminder mark what could i do their little emoji faces speak to me! (never could resist an emoji)* :unsure: :unsure:(y)

Nadia has decided the best solution to covid is to to tell the elderly to stay in because they've lived their lives so that the young can go out and live

* You know everytime she says that she is just digging her own grave (maybe its karma) because one day sooner than she thinks she will be considered old as well.
Lets see if people will then consider her surplus to requirements.It reminds me of the margaret atwood story torching the dusties the title says it all! Does nadia really think she is being wise with her ageism it seems very ill considered.*

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much":rolleyes:

The sad thing is she believes those lies. Mind blowing when we all know the truth. She’s a massive hypocrite.

The sad thing is she believes those lies. Mind blowing when we all know the truth. She’s a massive hypocrite.
And the worst part of all of it (IMHO) is that she publicly continues to speak in detail about her daughter’s anxiety.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much":rolleyes:

Gleam must be putting alot of effort in to try and promote the book asi its probably been such a flop on pre sales

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mark and the family should review ‘torching the dustys’
..... very scared book, they might realise what hate they spout

Reactions: 4
Gleam must be putting alot of effort in to try and promote the book asi its probably been such a flop on pre sales
The only hope for that “book” is a toilet roll shortage if we get a second wave....

Oh grief....Mank is thinking of writing a “ sci fi dystopian”........somebody sharpen the crayons quick......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mark and the family should review ‘torching the dustys’
..... very scared book, they might realise what hate they spout
Exactly she,s being so stupid and narrow minded how would she feel if people spoke that way about teddy and betty? I bet she,d be horrified but yet again she speaks without engaging her brain and thinking that somehow it wouldn,t apply to her that her family would be exempt!!
I just consider her to be deeply brainwashed sometimes and speaking on auto pilot as if she had to articulate every thought that comes into her head and its ok because its nadia sawalha off the telly! :cautious:.

Reactions: 13

She is so far up her own arse it's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They still wont keep to the rules, they never have so nothing will change
Shes now begging for a gifted box of kitchen ware while watching bake off the robbing scum all the money shes taking off the vunerables j can not stand this woman any longer I hope loose women finishes then she will see what it's like to live on the covid breadline.

• Angry
  • Wow

How could they class their home schooling a success when the kids have no structure, no exams, no college offers and their dad Who has apparently studied everything and is an expert in Absolutely everything Doesn’t have a job or any male friends.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nadiah has just put a painting she has done on instagram, it's awful, a child could have done better

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Their bake-off watchalong is actually unbearable. They havent come up for air, think they both have ADHD. They trying so hard like An audition for goglebox! No flow to their comments both spewing just any old thing so there no silence. Madam Maddie going out to friends aswell, they treating her like a god' bye darling love you darling' from Mark and he was blowing her kisses galore. she's really got him under the thumb.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.