Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to anyone in lockdown areas though as that would be breaking thrme rules. So that rules out swathes of the Midlands, the North West, North East, Wales and the whole of Scotland.
London it is, then. Or not .. ?

Reactions: 8
Not to anyone in lockdown areas though as that would be breaking thrme rules. So that rules out swathes of the Midlands, the North West, North East, Wales and the whole of Scotland.
Perhaps they’re hoping to string the ‘book visit to subs’ until half terms complete lockdown then say it’s not possible and forget the winning subs completely 😞

• Angry
Perhaps they’re hoping to string the ‘book visit to subs’ until half terms complete lockdown then say it’s not possible and forget the winning subs completely 😞
The book has been out for weeks. Surely if you were such a superfan you'd want to have that beautiful yellow best-seller in your possession, so you could begin to home school educate your fictional friend's grandchildren asap?
Just imagine how happy those poor submissves who fancy M would have been if N's hot husband arrived on their doorsteps whilst N was on The Circle ... I wonder what stopped him? Probably got distracted oiling a chicken. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nadias insta story, she's ranting that Lorraine promoted them yesterday about Nadia will be joining us to talk about home interiors,. Thry don't even know why nadia is coming on I'm skitting. Mark was mentioned in the advert aswell so funny she's proper mortified. Home interiors the irony

Mark was not mentioned in advert **lol
Also she gets mentioned in the daily express does she have them on speed dial? Or vica versa? :unsure:.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello all, have been following your threads for many months. Have laughed, been amazed, appreciative, greatly impressed, and generally have been thankful for a forum such as this, to express thoughts and opinions in an un-censored setting. Ready?
Skanky (Manky) is VILE, controlling, infantile, passive-aggressive, suffers from delusions of grandeur, clearly does NOTHING while pretending to do EVERYTHING, yet is vain and delusional enough to think that we actually believe him, LOL. Stinks to high Heaven,(thank God Smellyvision has not yet been invented), looks at Nits (Nitty) with utter contempt recently, is a complete and total NUT JOB, yet has produced, ... or nearly produced (in his own mind) countless documentaries that NO ONE has ever seen! LOL. The verbal/psychological abuse that he throws at his mother is despicable to say the least. We all have failings in life, as did she. Yet he persists in demeaning, humiliating and demoralizing this woman at every opportunity. Sick, immature PIG, who apparently co-ghosted an educational book? I don't think so. May God bless his naive and vulnerable viewers, as they clearly know not what he is all about. Could go on for days about this pathetic, self-serving POS, but on to NITS (NITTY).
Ready? Greasy, filthy, hypocritical, delusional, pathetic has-been ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lister. Never laughed so hard as when she fell on the premier carpet, hoping to get recognition from her sister's (legitimate, acclaimed actress Julia)'s ex. DIRTY and Despicable. Go Julia! This skank laughs at her own children's reluctance to be on film (IN THEIR OWN HOME), then plays up to the ever present camera how much she loves them, as they rightfully roll their eyes and brush her aside. They know who she is. Sad. (We DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, AS_HO_E!), This piece of work is repulsive, immensely selfish, and CHILDISH beyond words, (OMG the baby talk and tantrums are vomit inducing). Grow UP, idiot! The pathetic flesh-bearing vids (in the name of body awareness, LOL!) clearly have pure MONETARY gain in mind, you fool no one. Where is this person's head at? Filthy, greasy, itchy, hypocritical POS.
Honey, you BOTH homeschooled the kids in ways you will never know. God help them both realize this, and RUN! To the idiot's mother (the true gardener), no one deserves to pay for past failings as long as you have, given that you are clearly trying to make amends, the best you can. God help you all in that house, you ALL deserve better, go find it. THUMBS DOWN.
Welcome and well said- couldn’t agree more!

• Haha
nobod

no-on this Tattle thread talks/rants like that. He was just spewing everything we have debated over the last WEEK (note unecessary use of capital letters there) He's clearly gone CRAZY holding it all in and the pressure cooker went off. It wasn't passive aggressive it was aggressive, VERY. Nothing in that post was up for DEBATE. I've seen him on here so many times I recognise his Tattle language, then he scuttles off.
Agree. It seemed like the rantings of someone personally angry, not just a bit peeved at their antics. All the name calling was way OTT. I was definitely wondering who would post like that at 4am...

• Heart
O

Oh Hii Manky! There are two words in there which gave you away, aside from your ridiculous 'call their bluff' tattle name. Off you go and change it. You don't fool me. Jaysus you are angry toady eh?
Well Whoever wrote this deserves a home schooled sorry educated gold star, this is an absolute perfect description of those two thick idiots, well done 👍👍👍👍👍p.s. last nites gogglebox audition was beyond pants lol 👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I almost felt sorry for Mark on Lorraine this morning. He looked really weird. The way he was tilting his head, visibly shaking, but most of all, the constant facial twitches made him look like he needed "a fix"😉 of some sort. Hope a doctor was watching in case he needs some medical help.

For goodness sake somebody please help him to get dressed or at teach him how to do buttons up on a shirt, as you can't wear t-shirts everyday 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Manky and Needia (if you are reading this) may I suggest you both need to watch youselves on Lorraine to see how weird Manky looked. Like a man on the verge ..........not a good look if you are trying to promote a book giving "advice" about parenting. Think all you have done is subconsciously put even more people off buying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree. It seemed like the rantings of someone personally angry, not just a bit peeved at their antics. All the name calling was way OTT. I was definitely wondering who would post like that at 4am...
OH he was just repeating every thing we have said about them, trying to be ironic but just coming across as utterly deranged; and worst of all, he just doesn't see the truth, the bare faced reality of how awfully dysfunctional their entire lives are, the damage to the daughters.The lies.. Manky, Nitty.. you're believing you're own hype, come back down to earth!! Oh I could go on but can't be BOTHERED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mine said 6:13 am

Reactions: 1
If you
Definitely getting old isn’t it.
If you can bare to, have another read of it, slowly. He says are you ready? Then repeats everything we have said. Once about him, then about Nitty. There are question marks in very specific places and why bring up Julia and call her ex a skank or whatever that deranged sentence was, and what was with all the CAPITAL letter words (madness) that is not our lexicon on here,and it was written at 4AM. I couldn't care less if he reads on here, but I do take offence at pointless rants like that. Personally I thought it extremely aggressive and deserves a warning or ban.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If you

If you can bare to, have another read of it, slowly. He says are you ready? Then repeats everything we have said. Once about him, then about Nitty. There are question marks in very specific places and why bring up Julia and call her ex a skank or whatever that deranged sentence was, and what was with all the CAPITAL letter words (madness) that is not our lexicon on here,and it was written at 4AM. I couldn't care less if he reads on here, but I do take offence at pointless rants like that. Personally I thought it extremely aggressive and deserves a warning or ban.
How would we do this

How would we do this
As I totally agree

Reactions: 3
If you

I often post in the early hours. I didn't know there was a tattle lexicon. I thought anyone could write what they liked about social media influencers on tattle? I've also been accused of being M / N - can't remember which. I've always assumed M's on here most of the time anyway, along with N, the kids and definitely Denise Welch. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Lorraine, they looked like a mother and son, in front of the headmaster. Manky looks like he's been up all night. Nitty repeats the same tit in each interview. Dominating the whole thing, while Manky looks like a ventriloquist dummy. There was no point of that appearance.
Only caught a clip of the Bake-Off watch along. Nitty 'crap cook' Sawalha letting us know that this ingredient, won't go with that. I would love her to go on there and get savaged. Gogglebox still not interested.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also she gets mentioned in the daily express does she have them on speed dial? Or vica versa? :unsure:.
Her house is in a state and she is not qualified to discuss that topic (home interiors). Neither is she qualified to speak about home schooling but she does.

• Haha
  • Angry
I almost felt sorry for Mark on Lorraine this morning. He looked really weird. The way he was tilting his head, visibly shaking, but most of all, the constant facial twitches made him look like he needed "a fix"😉 of some sort. Hope a doctor was watching in case he needs some medical help.

For goodness sake somebody please help him to get dressed or at teach him how to do buttons up on a shirt, as you can't wear t-shirts everyday 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Manky and Needia (if you are reading this) may I suggest you both need to watch youselves on Lorraine to see how weird Manky looked. Like a man on the verge ..........not a good look if you are trying to promote a book giving "advice" about parenting. Think all you have done is subconsciously put even more people off buying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
His twitching and weird mouth movements were bizarre and you would have thought somebody backstage would have advised him on what to wear or helped him to look decent

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.