Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The subs aren’t happy. The video they made still hasn’t been watched by Mark and Nadia. They keep giving the excuse that Di is having a bad time and they want to wait and watch it with her!
This is really sad - the submissives really did make a lot of effort and they give them money every month and they hang around for days waiting for lives etc. :mad: The signs were all there with Gabby Roos, though. Unless I'm wrong and the swindling swadderEleys have watched her lovingly-crafted Di compilations.

Reactions: 15
The channel is all about him. He wants as much exposure in the vlogs and seems to show more of himself than anyone else. When he puts the camera on Nadia he insists on having his voice heard or he'll turn the camera round so he is in shot. He has severe jealousy issues.
Yes he wants to take over all the time after all it’s HIS full time job now don’t ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That should tell their disciples all they need to know, or should have known a very long time ago. They don't give a shite about you, get over it and move on.
Oh no ...is this going to be another broken promise😡

Reactions: 8
The subs aren’t happy. The video they made still hasn’t been watched by Mark and Nadia. They keep giving the excuse that Di is having a bad time and they want to wait and watch it with her!
Not surprised by this at all, super fans need to wake up and realise that they aren't just viewers, they are potential customers - there for Mark and Nadia to sell to or to bring in more customers by giving them a thumbs up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh no ...is this going to be another broken promise😡
Hell yeah!. Although they will probably watch it now that it has been mentioned on here again. We help them way too much, infact i think they should start paying us, or at least stop removing all the constructive comments that are made.

Ignorant feckers!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve said this before: this site brings out the worst in me (but I’m not complaining, honestly!)! Was watching something on tv and the ads came on and there was Nadia looking for money for Water Aid which is a good charity organisation. However, all I could think of is the irony of her doing this ad when often comments on the thread hint at how THEY need the water in the home as they do appear to be grubby at times!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.