Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe SUPER Hypochondriac Needia did not notice all of Marks facial twitches and jerks, this morning on Lorraine. He seriously looked unwell.

The appalling, very pale foundation he was wearing made him look even worse, a bit like a 🤡. Whoever applied that foundation did a dreadful job. Mark however, probably loved it, as we all know he loves masks!

Gleam should really think twice about using Mark to promote this Poundland book/doorstop/ toilet 🚽 paper 📚in future.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely feel for him. He looks like a beaten down human-being, having been married to that, quote Melanie Blake 'Total Witch' for 18 years. Look at the rings under his eyes, he looks like he's being crying all night

P.S IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TO VERIFY THEY AREN'T A ROBOT ON EVERY POST? PLEASE CAN YOU SORT IT OUT TATTLE, IT'S VERY DISTRACTING.
he was very anxious and looks like a bloated fish

I mean I don’t want to put the thought in people’s heads but do you think they do still have sex? He seems permanently gagging for it.
they go to hotels for sex

Bloody plonker 👎
jesus he looks so weird

Nah, he was twitching away and she was fake smiling all the way through
i thoughtit was a very strained interview, maybe they had rowed

Reactions: 15
Whoever is advising this pair of numpties re marketing is stuck in a time warp.
There was that business about M pretending to be out whilst poor Cake Lady risked her life bringing around the promotional cake and then blanking her on social media.

Have you noticed how daddy always sits on the left and mummy sits on the right?

Have you noticed how daddy wears blue and mummy wears pink?
For a couple with so much skin in the showbiz world, they're coming across like a 1950s stereotype.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Welcome @NotJustMeThen and @FakePatrol

Just looked at the Lorraine interview - they just say the same thing over and over again. Mark loves to tell the story where Kiki runs into the room and says "they are saying our life is quarantine" (something along those lines anyway) and then Nadia puts on her Muttley laugh...as if it's the first time she's heard this story.

Whoever is advising this pair of numpties re marketing is in a time warp.
There was that business about M pretending to be out whilst poor Cake Lady risked her life bringing around the promotional cake and then blanking her on social media.

For a couple with so much skin in the showbiz world, they're coming across like a 1950s stereotype.
Yes, he always insists on sitting that side. Nadia has even mentioned to him herself. He likes to control the live comments.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Whoever is advising this pair of numpties re marketing is stuck in a time warp.

Are there any more visuals they can go on to promote it, they really are made for radio (if anything) I don't think they will be on This Morning or Good Morning Britain as they would not risk it without getting mauled by P Morgan et al.
Maybe a QVC/Ideal World slot or straight into pound shop bin.

• Haha
Protect yer steaks! Plant based Nuddya has got one of her Ninja’s out!! Wonder if they will acknowledge it is an ad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just looked at the Lorraine interview - they just say the same thing over and over again. Mark loves to tell the story where Kiki runs into the room and says "they are saying our life is quarantine" (something along those lines anyway) and then Nadia puts on her Muttley laugh...as if it's the first time she's heard this story.
I took Mutley's laughter to be all about hiding the lies hiding in plain sight.

At 3:00 M says Maddie ran into the kitchen and said: "Dad, Dad..."
Then N apparently went upstairs to wake KiKi.

So, the impression given to the unsuspecting Lorraine viewer is that mature Maddie checks out the news early in the morning and bounds downstairs all bright and breezy for a chat with Daddy about it before a day of post-GCSE-level home schooling education. Nurturing Mummy N pops upstairs to lovingly rouse little Kiki and share the joke.

Bullshit did any of this ever happen. :ROFLMAO:

I also thought it was brilliant that in the VT they chose to include Denise calling N out on her plant-based hypocrisy. It's not like they didn't have 100s of hours of LW footage to select from for this seconds-long introduction. Oh, and ITV also have the footage of N cooking up a storm on Lorriane itself. Wasn't Nadia's Family Feasts on ITV, too. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Protect yer steaks! Plant based Nuddya has got one of her Ninja’s out!! Wonder if they will acknowledge it is an ad?
Steak and potatoes... Wonder if this is one of those plant based steaks. Hopefully she doesn't curdle any cream this time.

Anyone else getting a sense of déjà vu? It's either spaghetti or steak. Not sure what restaurants she goes to if she thinks she can cook as good as any restaurant.

Anyway, let's predict what she'll do in the live, on the back of her hundred other steak lives...

1. Say the steak should be at room temperature or it will 'seize' (usually with a hand motion to demonstrate this).
2. Says to put the oil onto the steak, not the pan.
3. Says to make sure the pan is sizzling hot.
4. Mentions tjhat we don't want the steak to 'steam'
5. Says not to move the steak while it's on the pan. Double points if she blames that on 'men' again.
6. She does that stupid thing with the potatoes where she runs a fork down them.
7. Uses too much oil and/or butter (but that's a given)

That's 7 points, which is already too many to count if you're Nadia.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Damn....I forgot it's #ninja cooking live... plant based nitty cooking a steak! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Steak and potatoes... Anyone else getting a sense of déjà vu? Hopefully cream doesn't curdle this time.

It's either spaghetti or steak. Not sure what restaurants she goes to if she thinks she can cook as good as any restaurant.

Anyway, let's predict what she'll do in the live, on the back of her hundred other steak recipes...
1. Say the steak should be at room temperature or it will 'seize' (usually with a hand motion to demonstrate this).
4. Mentions of how we don't want the steak to 'steam'
5. Says not to move the steak while it's on the pan. Double points if she blames that on 'men' again.
6. She does that stupid thing with the potatoes where she runs a fork down them.
Seeing as we're all now seasoned (don't underestimate the importance of seasoning) graduates of N's limited repertoire, perhaps it's time for her to bring out the next recipe book...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Of all the thumbnails for a live on steak and potatoes, why choose a plastic ladle? Hardly screams steak and potatoes.

1600879854138.png

• Haha
  • Sick
reading the live chat. looks like anyone intelligent gets banned and comes here. lolololol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seeing as we're all now seasoned (don't underestimate the importance of seasoning) graduates of N's limited repertoire, perhaps it's time for her to bring out the next recipe book...
Ooooh yes, I think that sounds well overdue! I wonder what dishes Heston Sawalha would cook up in that book. Steak and hummus spaghetti, perhaps. Or maybe she'll mix it up with "Mama's potatoes" (aka Mr and Mrs Potato head swimming in oil with a bit of tomato paste).

I will stop there because I'll genuinely start giving her ideas.

• Haha
I
he was very anxious and looks like a bloated fish

they go to hotels for sex

jesus he looks so weird

i thoughtit was a very strained interview, maybe they had rowed
I don't think they ever stop rowing. Didn't the eldest daughter once say they should have got divorced years ago? I mean if your kid says that, I would take a serious look at my relationship.

Steak and potatoes... Wonder if this is one of those plant based steaks. Hopefully she doesn't curdle any cream this time.

Anyone else getting a sense of déjà vu? It's either spaghetti or steak. Not sure what restaurants she goes to if she thinks she can cook as good as any restaurant.

Anyway, let's predict what she'll do in the live, on the back of her hundred other steak lives...

4. Mentions tjhat we don't want the steak to 'steam'

That's 7 points, which is already too many to count if you're Nadia.
All good points even chips would go well with it you are so right laura lawler.(see below)
I quote i bet nadia will make her tatties go with it somehow!.
I think you,ll find laura that nadia always has her tatties with everything i would even go so far as to say we are sick to death of seeing nadia,s tatties! ;)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which will most likely be full of her Mum's and Dinah's recipes!

Reactions: 10
They do!! 🤣🤣🤣
They stopped the comments after 8 - been trying to put a couple on there but nothing appeared.

Just going to put on my Vegan steak and cream sauce dinner in my non gifted pan. (home made black bean and sweet potato burger actually)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.