Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost felt sorry for Mark on Lorraine this morning. He looked really weird. The way he was tilting his head, visibly shaking, but most of all, the constant facial twitches made him look like he needed "a fix"😉 of some sort. Hope a doctor was watching in case he needs some medical help.

For goodness sake somebody please help him to get dressed or at teach him how to do buttons up on a shirt, as you can't wear t-shirts everyday 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Manky and Needia (if you are reading this) may I suggest you both need to watch youselves on Lorraine to see how weird Manky looked. Like a man on the verge ..........not a good look if you are trying to promote a book giving "advice" about parenting. Think all you have done is subconsciously put even more people off buying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Genuine question but does anyone know if mark has ever been diagnosed with tourette,s ?
Its not as uncommon as people think (apparently david beckham has it according to google so does dan aykroyd amongst others) and it could explain the twitching and jerks and spasms? If he hasn,t then maybe he should consider looking into it?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Genuine question but does anyone know if mark has ever been diagnosed with tourette,s ?
Its not as uncommon as people think (apparently david beckham has it according to google so does dan aykroyd amongst others) and it could explain the twitching and jerks and spasms? If he hasn,t then maybe he should consider looking into it?
I think it's a culmination of living in sobriety which is not easy especially with someone like that as your wife, being continually controlled, not being allowed to do anything on your own, always having to be stuck in his toy cave staring at and editing his wife. Then going to bed and not sleeping because apparently you can hear her snoring beyond all S.E postcodes. He probably hasn't had sex sorry (TMI?) since Keekee was conceived, he's not allowed to see his best friend and is only allowed to the corner shop once a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I mean I don’t want to put the thought in people’s heads but do you think they do still have sex? He seems permanently gagging for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I mean I don’t want to put the thought in people’s heads but do you think they do still have sex? He seems permanently gagging for it.
Now that is a thought I don't need in my head ...😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

For those who didn’t catch M&N on ‘Lorraine’
They really get on my nerves, they keep taking about Kiki being an August child. My child is an August child, never experienced the things they talk about, every child is different of course but she uses this a lot in one of the reasons they homeschool. They also keep taking about the world homeschooling, we crisis schooled which is very very different!

No. Only when they stay at a hotel for the night and even then I can imagine Nadia falling asleep before the deed.

• Haha
  • Heart
They were at home so he had to dress himself hence the unironed shirt fastened up wrongly. :)
He looked like tit,baggy black eyes, the attempt of a comb over with the hair,he was well out his comfort zone,but of a rabbit in headlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looked like tit,baggy black eyes, the attempt of a comb over with the hair,he was well out his comfort zone,but of a rabbit in headlights.
If he goes on tv looking like that, not even bothering to iron his shirt, imagine how he turns up to business meetings with the BBC to pitch a highly interesting and intelligent documentary?

Oh no I keep forgetting that’s just in his head 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the only thing that happens in their bedroom is a family bucket of KFC and a multi bar of choklit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is one area that seems fraught with tension on her side she,s been through the menopause and has incontinence issues (not to be laughed at if you,ve had kids) i don,t get the impression that she feels desirable probably her weight does bother her a lot more than she,d like to admit.
On his side i think he,s had an extended mid life crisis he probably is frustrated (with everything!) but they don,t relate to each other very well and i think they both have intimacy issues so genuine connection is elusive.Plus they married in a state of lust that never lasts and passion when its lost can turn to apathy or even hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They don't look like they do, there isn't a whiff of emotional intimacy, just babyish playing around in order to avoid it ever having to be discussed between them, and the "MAAAAAaaaarrrrK!" says it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
poo poo bum bum?

all that sniffing and twitching and asymmetric face during that interview wasn't tourettes.

Reactions: 10
Caught a bit of this moarnings moanings. They didn't get first off why travelling in other peoples cars that aren't from your househild could be problematic. I mean really.......

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thank you kindly for the welcome from some of you. Began watching LW years ago, back when it was hilarious with the old gang (Jane Macdonald, Carol, Denise, Lisa, Lynda Bellingham, Linda Robson etc.). It truly was a wonderful show back then. Their humor and antics cracked me up, as I was born in the UK, and still miss the witty humor. This was how I became aware of NS, and later watched some of the vlogs she did with Kaye (who is terrific), as many of you did. Like many of you, I recently became horrified at the way these people manipulate vulnerable paying viewers, and their hypocrisy in many aspects of the way they choose to present themselves. I was under the impression that this was a forum for being able to express an honest opinion without being accused of being an imposter. I am not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stuck for what to do for tea, I do have spaghetti and a tomato based sauce tho..😁...wonder if Nitty is doing a cooking live 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Nutsya and Mirk are unbelievable - scratch that, they are unauthentic. She proclaims that we absolutely have to shield the elderly after they have her parents, Nanny Di and Pat over along with at least five other people; allow their daughter to pose with Pat arm in arm on the ridiculous grounds that she was holding her breath; and then she shoots Murk quite the look when he suggests that maybe Nanny Di will have to stay with them. Oh and she wants to take her parents to a restaurant.

As for Meerk, he looked unwell on Lorraine and in all seriousness should get those tics and twitches checked out if has hasn’t already.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.