Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the thing that makes it all the more strange is that she is the breadwinner in that family. So he's shooting himself in the foot, by not helping her to make a few extra quid on youtube or wherever it's his loss too.
You are right....the self sabotaging addict can’t control his own self destructive behaviour.....it’s totally counter intuitive....that’s what makes it dysfunctional. Basically.....he’s a stupid twit lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
108 have liked the comment - a lot if trolls there. 🤔He doesn't want opinions he just wants to preach. He has totally ignored people who have asked question about gardening - in his mind he is far too superior to talk to non paying subs.

I find him so arrogant, especially when he drops in one of many made up occupations, he's also totally convinced he his special powers to hunt out trolls. He has clearly been watching too many super hero films in his toddler cave.
Great comment from that sub.👍How could they possibly continue to subscribe when M. is treating them so terribly. I really hope a lot of them unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So no coffee moaning because he has the Sunday show to do. He said to the members there will be a live tonight instead. Oh and he certainly is on here (and I have my suspicions who he is) because he is now calling himself Marky.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He obviously hasn't been to bed, he can't stop replying to the slient majority who have finally decided to have their say.

View attachment 234642View attachment 234643View attachment 234644He
The Waasock has time to craft paragraphs of deluded defensiveness.
But doesn't have time in 72+ hours to acknoweldge a local small business person who made them a cake to support their tit book, risking nits plus COVID plus career suicide in the process:

Not even a 'like' for poor cake lady. :oops:
But then I suppose it's only creatives Narcs of his calibre who deserve the (begged for) positive social media interaction.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This is Marks stupid response and he tells subs that are showing concern for manning Di to “ Lighten up”...... There have been a few days we could have said that to him but it’s rude and unhelpful.
The Dog House
This was before Lisa came ... and she was being light hearted because every time she sees me and NaN she is either crying (she gets very hormonal) or laughing hysterically ... there seems to be a little hornets nest of discontent here / what people forget is that if Nadia was genuinely being insensitive why would I include it in the edit of the film? I would hide it wouldn’t i or cut it?! Everyone needs to lighten up - it’s Saturday night !!

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

Ann Gibson didnt have a problem with your comment Ann - I am referring to the faux upset feeding frenzy currently going on - it’s beyond boring ... and if I could be bothered I’d be blocking all the first time posters who seem to have such enormous feelings about Nanny Di suddenly ...

sharon byrne why are you even watching? Are you an avid gardener with a moral compass?

The Dog House

The Dog House

13 minutes ago (edited)

Ha ha! Wonder Woman ... Nanny Di couldn’t give a fig about the torrent of hate masquerading as “concern” - I just LOVE the way trolls think they get round the idea of actually being a troll by pretending to always be reasonable - what you always notice is that usually by the final line of their drivel - their true feelings and intentions bubble to the surface ... it’s the most amusing thing I’ve ever encountered - and makes the “hate mail” of old fashioned TV look positively sophisticated xx

Manky has shown his true colours tonight. Disgusting, piss poor excuse for a man and a son. :mad:

Call the police, Clare Ross Read is locked in the editing suite!

The Dog House

The Dog House

28 minutes ago

Jenny OShea you’re all out in force tonight aren’t you? Who’d have thought a twee little gardening film could occupy so many people’s Saturday nights ... whatever is the world coming to ...

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

1 hour ago (edited)

To everyone writing nasty comments, I am sure you have better things to do. Go and pick on someone else and if you don’t like the GFH or Nadia and Marks channel don’t watch them!!!!!!

The Dog House

The Dog House

1 hour ago

There’s a clear circle of anti Nadia trolls hovering tonight - I haven’t blocked them all yet because I can’t yet be arsed to get off the sofa watching Mulan 😂😂

Clare ross read

Clare ross read

1 hour ago

The Dog House Enjoy Mulan, and send Nanny Di my love and treasure your times together xxxx

Kelly Moran

Kelly Moran 1 hour ago

@The Dog House Enjoy Mulan Mark. Yet again another great vlog 🙌❤

Kelly Moran

Kelly Moran 1 hour ago

Totally agree Clare 💓

Is the ‘S’commenter another of Marks Alias’s and where is Aaron.c gone ?

59 minutes ago

@ The Dog House, there was obviously nothing on TV for the trolls to watch and thought they would hit your GFH channel. Sending you hugs and I hope Nannie Di is ok xxxx

Sorry I just wanted to ask @Herbert2005 who he thinks ‘s’ is from the dialogue is it mark/Aaron.c .?
[/QUOTE]
He is sounding more 'unhinged' by the day. He is losing the plot!!!😨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are right....the self sabotaging addict can’t control his own self destructive behaviour.....it’s totally counter intuitive....that’s what makes it dysfunctional. Basically.....he’s a stupid twit lol!
He's a narcissist, therefore won't ever recognise or admit his own failings. He may talk about his issues, at length:rolleyes: but the fact that he refuses to deal with them (even when he knows it would benefit his relationship with his mom and children) speaks volumes about him. Which lots have expressed here before. People like him, 'victims' are often more than happy to point out other peoples failings, yet not see their own, even if right in front of their face. e.g: Mark watching events back while he's editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So no coffee moaning because he has the Sunday show to do. He said to the members there will be a live tonight instead. Oh and he certainly is on here (and I have my suspicions who he is) because he is now calling himself Marky.
Oh I really do hope so.......how very satisfying I would find that......Hi Manky.....read and reflect, compare and contrast.....for every action there is a reaction and you can’t mute us here! Fill your boots matey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mank enjoys opening up Nanny Di’s weaknesses or failings for all to see. It’s his revenge for all those childhood slights that he can’t move on from. Nanny Di is getting older ......she wants to make reparation, have a relationship with her son before it’s too late and is also quite isolated socially as it seems many of her close friends have passed away. He has her over a barrel ....... Although he claims they have reconciled , his feelings about her remain ambivalent......and it shows.
Nitty just blames her for all Mank’s faults.....whilst she ( Nitty) enables him. Mank likes Nitty being cold and dismissive to Di...it reassures him that Nitty is “on his side”. If Di were a bit younger she’d tell em to do one.....but she’s elderly, vulnerable and in pain.
Yes he is always putting Nanni Di down for being a bad mother...... but at least he got a proper education , he never thanks her for that . Nadia never tells him “I love you big brain and good looks that your mother gave you”
No he thinks he is self built and no one helped him.... Nadias fame hasn’t even helped him .
He’s just a Big Arse Head

• Haha
  • Heart
Mark is such an incredible film maker that everyone who has any sort of criticism are a band of ‘anti Nadia trolls’ conspiring against him. Remember when he said he’s used to taking and accepting criticism because he’s a film maker?

He simply cannot take any criticism and I can only imagine it comes from an extreme lack of self worth which manifests itself in a fragile and stubborn ego.

In a way it’s quite sad - imagine living your life like that. Must genuinely be quite mentally draining.
That's probably why he can't have a proper job. I can't imagine him in the workplace. He wouldn't be able to stand even the slightest bit of criticism! 😕😬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
That's probably why he can't have a proper job. I can't imagine him in the workplace. He wouldn't be able to stand even the slightest bit of criticism! 😕😬
Plus he’s a lazy undisciplined idiot......decent days work would kill him. He’d be the David Brent of any workplace.

• Haha
  • Angry
He has the tit Sunday show to do. :ROFLMAO:
Shame he scared all the viewers submissives off in the night by showing his true colours.
I predict record viewing figures.

• Haha
  • Angry
Murk is super paranoid, saying it’s a “strangely united” chorus of critical voices tonight. No Mink, the subs - paying and not - have not orchestrated a conspiracy to rail against you in Nitty’s absence. It’s a bunch of people having a common visceral reaction to Nuddya’s cold and selfish and hypocritical reaction to Nanny Di’s tears. Not to mention Manky deciding to film and publish his mom’s tears and laughing all the way.
I couldn't believe that he didn't say to N. 'Hang on, my Mother's upset here! I need to stay and comfort her. Handwashing can wait....' but no, suddenly N. is SO concerned about covid and handwashing hygene!😮 She really is a joke but slowly showing the subs the 'be kind' person her true colours 😕

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I couldn't believe that he didn't say to N. 'Hang on, my Mother's upset here! I need to stay and comfort her. Handwashing can wait....' but no, suddenly N. is SO concerned about covid and handwashing hygene!😮 She really is a joke but slowly showing the subs the 'be kind' person her true colours 😕
He didn't put the camera down. :(

• Angry
  • Sad
He obviously hasn't been to bed, he can't stop replying to the slient majority who have finally decided to have their say.

View attachment 234642View attachment 234643View attachment 234644He
He said all the trolling against nadia,does he not think, that maybe hes the problem in this channel,that shows the arrogance of the man,yes on this occasion it was aimed at her with her reaction to Di,but hes as guilty as she is ,not just in this one ,but all the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This all looks ike the stars have aligned for a tragic ending. It would perhaps make a good film 🎥

- Their book is a disaster
- They have been caught out lying about homeschooling
- Nadia has publicly been called a nasty witch
- Nadia has shown everyone how unkind she can be (eg to Mark and Nanny Di) when she thinks nobody is looking - while telling everyone else to be kind
- She is facing more criticism than she has ever faced but won't be able to say a word next week about it!
- Nadia has had a public fight with Piers Morgan!
- Mark and Nadia reveal to the world how disgusting they can be
- Mark the knight in plastic armour, believes he can save the day by fighting off anyone he thinks is a troll...... after a week in his cave fighting, he loses the fight he started by showing that video of his poor mum crying
- Hello Magazine cancels the wedding vow renewal ( made that one up😀)
-Nadia cheats next week and gets thrown out of whatever she's doing (made that one up too😀)

I will of course be 😭😭😭😭 bucket loads as it is such a sad story

Oh no 🤦‍♂️ I have given Manky another idea he might pinch!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He said all the trolling against nadia,does he not think, that maybe hes the problem in this channel,that shows the arrogance of the man,yes on this occasion it was aimed at her with her reaction to Di,but hes as guilty as she is ,not just in this one ,but all the others.
Funny how he got up to no good the minute Nadia has no media access 😆
N&M really are the perfect match 😉

• Sick
This all looks ike the stars have aligned for a tragic ending. It would perhaps make a good film 🎥

- Nadia has shown everyone how unkind she can be (eg to Mark and Nanny Di) when she thinks nobody is looking - while telling everyone else ro be kind
- She is facing more criticism than she has ever faced but won't be able to say a word next week about it!
- Mark the knight in plastic armour believes he can save the day by fighting off anyone he thinks is a troll...... after a week in his cave fighting he loses the fight he started by showing that video of poor mum crying
-Nadia cheats next week and gets thrown out of whatever she's doing (made that one up too😀)

Great idea in theory but where would one find a decent writer, cameraman, director, producer, actors, editor etc etc?
Moreover, where would one find the time? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

- Nadia has shown everyone how unkind she can be (eg to Mark and Nanny Di) when she thinks nobody is looking - while telling everyone else ro be kind
- Mark the knight in plastic armour believes he can save the day by fighting off anyone he thinks is a troll...... after a week in his cave fighting he loses the fight he started by showing that video of poor mum crying

I am howling!!! A tragic Blockbuster of Epic proportions! Review this Popcorn Junkies....

• Haha
Reactions: 11

- Nadia has shown everyone how unkind she can be (eg to Mark and Nanny Di) when she thinks nobody is looking - while telling everyone else to be kind
- Mark the knight in plastic armour, believes he can save the day by fighting off anyone he thinks is a troll...... after a week in his cave fighting, he loses the fight he started by showing that video of his poor mum crying

Oh no 🤦‍♂️ I have given Manky another idea he might pinch!!!!!
And when is that Melanie Blake’s witch book coming out? That will be the cherry on top of this ‘imploding’ cake

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.