Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
I often post in the early hours. I didn't know there was a tattle lexicon. I thought anyone could write what they liked about social media influencers on tattle? I've also been accused of being M / N - can't remember which. I've always assumed M's on here most of the time anyway, along with N, the kids and definitely Denise Welch. :rolleyes:
What I meant bytattle lexicon was our extraordinary sense of humour, logical insights and genuine caring.

Reactions: 11
His twitching and weird mouth movements were bizarre and you would have thought somebody backstage would have advised him on what to wear or helped him to look decent
They were at home so he had to dress himself hence the unironed shirt fastened up wrongly. :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I personally couldn't care less if Manky pops up on here in disguise!... everything we talk about and mention is free for debate.....Unlike there vanilla channel!...👎

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A restaurant would not cook a cream based sauce in a sizzling hot pan that had just been used to fry steak, they would know that cream needs to be heated gently or it will curdle.
The restaurant chef wouldn’t scratch their hair, pick their nose or re use unwashed utensils 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I almost felt sorry for Mark on Lorraine this morning. He looked really weird. The way he was tilting his head, visibly shaking, but most of all, the constant facial twitches made him look like he needed "a fix"😉 of some sort. Hope a doctor was watching in case he needs some medical help.

For goodness sake somebody please help him to get dressed or at teach him how to do buttons up on a shirt, as you can't wear t-shirts everyday 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Manky and Needia (if you are reading this) may I suggest you both need to watch youselves on Lorraine to see how weird Manky looked. Like a man on the verge ..........not a good look if you are trying to promote a book giving "advice" about parenting. Think all you have done is subconsciously put even more people off buying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
..and I repeat if you saw a woman behaving like that we would all say she's being abused, as I believe he is. She looks at him all the time and hangs on him to control him and remind him who's the boss. she's flipping scary.

You know, I thought the Lorraine appearance was fine.
Yeah I thought Lorraine behaved exceedingly well, and I think that's the first time I've ever seen her and she hasn't said 'BRILLIANT.' Maybe I missed it..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
O

Oh Hii Manky! There are two words in there which gave you away, aside from your ridiculous 'call their bluff' tattle name. Off you go and change it. You don't fool me. Jaysus you are angry toady eh?
Oh Chipmunk, don’t you remember? I am Manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They were at home so he had to dress himself hence the unironed shirt fastened up wrongly. :)
Of course they were, I look as dumb as manky now, still there was no need for him to look his usual crumpled hobo state whether in the studio or at home

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Damn! 👎

Tina you must have other things to do...
Trying to compete with penny leg:D
On Lorraine, they looked like a mother and son, in front of the headmaster. Manky looks like he's been up all night. Nitty repeats the same tit in each interview. Dominating the whole thing, while Manky looks like a ventriloquist dummy. There was no point of that appearance.
Only caught a clip of the Bake-Off watch along. Nitty 'crap cook' Sawalha letting us know that this ingredient, won't go with that. I would love her to go on there and get savaged. Gogglebox still not interested.:LOL:
He was up all night reading/posting on tattle:mad:
You know, I thought the Lorraine appearance was fine.
Fine if you like watching a twitching wreck that looked like he had just got out of bed having worn that shirt all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His twitching and weird mouth movements were bizarre and you would have thought somebody backstage would have advised him on what to wear or helped him to look decent
There was no-one backstage only two dogs and they were busy chomping their oesophogus.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well, that massive media push had a positive impact on Twitter. Nope. Only a couple of Tattlers watched, which will have zero impact on book sales.
Love this thread from yesterday, though - click on it to read the lot. Of course there's a link to tattle at the end. :LOL:
Have you seen the comments underneath that? They’re good 🤣

Reactions: 4
Bloody Hell, they are rehashing the same old anecdotes on Lorraine. :sleep:
Despite his heavy panstick make up all I can see is M's podgy face and the cavernous bags under his eyes. And his teeth are grey.
Considering he was sitting in the same chair in front of the same camera he does several times a day, he looked like he was up on a murder charge.
I think narc was missing his stripy jumper comfort blanket. He twitched and pouted and twitched in that shirt.

Acc N, "M feels like a failure in his social life."
He is a failure in all aspects of his life.
OMG! She is capable of telling the truth.7
Everything they said on Lorraine we've all heard a million times.😒Had to laugh when he said he tried to dress like a teacher at first😀The bags under his eyes looked awful, and she just loves the sound of her own voice! I have no idea why ITV keep endorsing her😣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely feel for him. He looks like a beaten down human-being, having been married to that, quote Melanie Blake 'Total Witch' for 18 years. Look at the rings under his eyes, he looks like he's being crying all night

P.S IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TO VERIFY THEY AREN'T A ROBOT ON EVERY POST? PLEASE CAN YOU SORT IT OUT TATTLE, IT'S VERY DISTRACTING.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.