Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Say the steak should be at room temperature or it will 'seize' (usually with a hand motion to demonstrate this). 2 points. 1 for steak at room temp, 1 for mention of seize.
2. Says to put the oil onto the steak, not the pan. 0 points. didn't realise it'd be a ninja ad.
3. Says to make sure the pan is sizzling hot. 0 points - ninja.
4. Mentions that we don't want the steak to 'steam'. 0 points - ninja.
5. Says not to move the steak while it's on the pan. Double points if she blames that on 'men' again. 1 point - she says 'men will love this' when talking about the fact you don't need to go near the ninja while it cooks.
6. She does that stupid thing with the potatoes where she runs a fork down them. 0 points. Potatoes actually require to be chopped unevenly with a blunt knife.
7. Uses too much oil and/or butter (but that's a given). 1 point - potatoes soaked.
Guys, I did poorly - the ninja took me by surprise so my pan related guesses fell to the wayside. :( 4 points!! Even Nadia could count that far.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh my days! .She's gonna let him eat because he's worked so hard .....doing what exactly!! ...holding the camera?...👎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, I did poorly - the ninja took me by surprise so my pan related guesses fell to the wayside. :( 4 points!! Even Nadia could count that far.
And after all that they didn’t bother to show the cooked steak cut through for more than a second - and it looked pretty rare even though at the outset she said she was aiming for medium rare. Really effective ad there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
strange messages flying about during the live whats for dinner am i the only one that finds it strange that xander gibb either wants to know or already knows where lee peart is going to move to in grimsby ?:unsure: .
Or am i missing something? Curious? you bet!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And after all that they didn’t bother to show the cooked steak cut through for more than a second - and it looked pretty rare even though at the outset she said she was aiming for medium rare. Really effective ad there.
I noticed that! That'll be because she put the tiny thermometer right into the end of the steak, rather than into the centre. That part will obviously get to a higher temperature faster, and the whole steak will then register as being done too early.

What can I say, I guess I've studied "science and stuff".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mine said 6:13 am
Yea, the join time was 4 something am...I read it wrong :)

I often post in the early hours. I didn't know there was a tattle lexicon. I thought anyone could write what they liked about social media influencers on tattle? I've also been accused of being M / N - can't remember which. I've always assumed M's on here most of the time anyway, along with N, the kids and definitely Denise Welch. :rolleyes:
For me the time ppl post is irrelevant, I never even check. But that post stood out to me as out of the ordinary. Then looked to see if they'd posted or liked anything else here and saw the time. We all know Mark doesn't sleep so I was more suspicious when I saw the time. I have about 4 pages to catch up on so it could turn out to have been proved not to be Mark. I don't care one way or the other. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
strange messages flying about during the live whats for dinner am i the only one that finds it strange that xander gibb either wants to know or already knows where lee peart is going to move to in grimsby ?:unsure: .
Or am i missing something? Curious? you bet!
And then there was Sharonica saying over and over again “I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY.” As well as the daft one asking how to cook a pork chop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If this helps folks, I joined this forum at around 11:30 pm my time. The UK is 5 hours ahead of us. I was long asleep at 4 am.
Perhaps MA stays up that late, as some of you say, but that's way past my bedtime. Thanks again to those who were welcoming.

Reactions: 16
I hope they are listening to Boris. :)
Oh i think we,ll find they have a lot more in common with boris than they would dare to imagine! You see its all about finding that magical balance between lives ?(marks version of lives is filming nadia either drowning something in olive oil or overheating her ninja but heyho!)and livelihoods (in marks case he,s still trying to find his?).
So from bake off to trade off (see below)
plus from the look of boris he also enjoys a good slice of cake! Also as they are always pontificating about co-vid and its effects i,m sure in their minds at least they are equal too if not already superior to him! ? :unsure: .

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I find the whole Zander Gibb thing odd....he’s a bit like their warm up act......same sort of thing as Lee Peart did on LW.....get the crowd on side and develop a positive vibe.....”come on guys....give em a big hand....show em we love em”....super fan or paid tickler?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I mean I don’t want to put the thought in people’s heads but do you think they do still have sex? He seems permanently gagging for it.
No, I don’t think they do.

If you click on the blue bird logo it takes you straight through to the entire thread on Twitter - you don't need to have an account to access it.
That’s clever, I didn’t know you could do that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Mark promoting the book like...

View attachment 252152
Apologies @kais93. I didn't realise you'd already said, 'My precious!' Great minds think alike😜

They really get on my nerves, they keep taking about Kiki being an August child. My child is an August child, never experienced the things they talk about, every child is different of course but she uses this a lot in one of the reasons they homeschool. They also keep taking about the world homeschooling, we crisis schooled which is very very different!

No. Only when they stay at a hotel for the night and even then I can imagine Nadia falling asleep before the deed.
I don't understand why they have to go away to have sex😕How do other couples manage? I don't have children so privacy has never been a problem for me, but a lot of people don't have nights in hotels and they seem to manage. If he's such a 'hot husband' why isn't she more interested in sex? I find that side of their marriage really odd😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just watched it. Manky was incredibly uncomfortable and nervous. Manky’s facial twitching was constant wasn’t it?! Not sure what Nitty did with his eye make up but it’s highlighted the bags under his eyes.
I’m sure he was happy for her to talk all the way through it, he was so nervous.

• Haha
Apologies @kais93. I didn't realise you'd already said, 'My precious!' Great minds think alike😜

I don't understand why they have to go away to have sex😕How do other couples manage? I don't have children so privacy has never been a problem for me, but a lot of people don't have nights in hotels and they seem to manage. If he's such a 'hot husband' why isn't she more interested in sex? I find that side of their marriage really odd😯
she has said on LW that they used to put loud tv programmes on when they had sex when the girls were little to drown out the noise they made during doing the deed, maybe they make lots of noise so cant do it at home now the girls are older and wandering around the house???

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.