Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a bit nit picky, because everyone self employed does this literally. I have friends who claim playstation and say its work related. In fact they could do alot more
Maybe some do but most don't I know quite a few self-employed people who I have helped with sorting their tax out and none of them are on the fiddle. The sadderleys need to be investigated.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wanted to put that on when I posted the comment about how good she looked but I don't know how to do it on this new tablet :) Sometimes Saira won't shut up but she does talk sense when she gets onto this subject.

I applaud her for speaking out, and hope it will encourage more women to speak and hopefully free themselves in the process.

Reactions: 13
Its a bit nit picky, because everyone self employed does this literally. I have friends who claim playstation and say its work related. In fact they could do alot more
They are definitely claiming a lot more, the 14k was from 2015, five years ago, when we could still see what they were doing with their money. We can't see how much they are claiming now! Infact I dread to think of the amount, the bigger lies and bigger tax deception 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow - although it explains what I assumed was tax dodging. I feel terrible that my comments might have drawn HMRC to their activities. 🙊

In tax year 2015-16 cinema fanatic Mark AdderlEley clearly built his own cinema at the bottom of the garden. A bargain at £14K, I'm sure you'll agree. We've all seen how brilliant he is at DIY; that YT plaque is attached so securely to the wall an earthquake couldn't shift it.

Mark built the kind of cinema facility his 'celebrity' wife off the telly deserves with his own bare hands. And to think I called him lazy. One night the plants grew very fast and all that tit appeared and the horrible rats came to live in the garden, so the SwadderEley's found it hard to get to their cinema. (Come on, you're all familiar with Jack and the Beanstalk, stay with me...)

Now that the idiot rat catcher Jay has finally pulled his finger out (don't know what kept him) the Popcorn Junkies can take up residence eating oily pasta whist viewing M's film playlist in their very own personal cinema.
Do you remember the recent ‘ Home time‘ episode when he is in hotel while she does super market sweep?
Mark is on the bed watching a live premiere virtually coz of COVID-19, but I think it may have been Cannes festival...... and also when him and Nanni Di when to New York they went to the cinema ??......
Do you think maybe he had World flights and hotel costs on his cinema expenses ... That would help reach £15k

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Do you remember the recent ‘ Home time‘ episode when he is in hotel while she does super market sweep?
Mark is on the bed watching a live premiere virtually coz of COVID-19, but I think it may have been Cannes festival...... and also when him and Nanni Di when to New York they went to the cinema ??......
Do you think maybe he had World flights and hotel costs on his cinema expenses ... That would help reach £15k
The hotel cost will probably be paid for by whoever she's filming for.

Reactions: 10
x1 Hello article = 'job' done. N's not that thick - free furniture and getting paid for the article and that food on the table was tax deductible. :oops:

And now it's all just rotting in the garden. They're lazy, wasteful and ungrateful. :mad:
Does she actually get paid for these articles? I'm not so sure, I think Hello just lift this info from her Insta. I think she only gets paid if she does an actual interview.

Reactions: 7
Does she actually get paid for these articles? I'm not so sure, I think Hello just lift this info from her Insta. I think she only gets paid if she does an actual interview.
I've just had another look and I think you're right Grace Kelly. All of the copy is either from N's IG or padding to promote an Amazon product. I don't think moda would be best pleased seeing their expensive #gifted product in a magazine directing readers to a cheaper version.

Nadia is clearly a fan as she wrote, "Thank you @modafurnishings we LOVE our new table! And the blooming chairs are so comfy!!." If you own something you take care of it. (Well, that's what I was taught when I was little.) If you like / are a fan of something, you treat it with TLC without being reminded.

Regardless of whether they paid / were paid or not the state of their £1695-worth of garden furniture after 3 months is shocking! I wonder if the moda set comes with 'a cover to protect it from damp' like its cheaper counterpart? That should see that rattan and those plush cushsions through the winter. I wonder where it is? 🎣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The garden is a mess and the lovely garden furniture that was donated is covered in bird tit, they've left the cushions out and the pigeons have been all over them. The hot tub has been abandoned with the lid left off and manky even said himself it had just been left and he doesn't know what's happening with it. So all those very expensive items will need to be put in a skip by next summer they never look after anything, pair of lazy slobs...
The garden is a tit tip. It looks horrendous. The comments from the deluded subs are ridiculous. Nitty and Manky have completely neglected the lovely garden furniture and the hot tub. It’s a case of easy come easy go. Lazy, ungrateful, shambolic pair.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Ooh we get a cookalong live, don't we? Shall I open a book on the type of pasta she'll use in tonight's concoction?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's a bit picky to cobden soneone who spends£14,700 at the cinema in a year and gets the tax man to pay for it?

I think the £17,800 in travelling expenses covers the trips to see films I New York 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.