Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jay the ratcatcher is obviously a tattler LOLOLOLOL

Also hilariously he describes himself as depressed in the aftermath of Jay the ratcatcher pointing out the obvious. if you're mental health is so badly affected by someone pointing out the obvious (that your gardening is crappy) is the issue truly how you feel or the fact you can't deal with reality?
Wonder if Jay managed to point out his tit camera work

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember Mark saying he would marry Lisa in one of the camping vlogs, so she knows he thinks a lot of her, as she does him. I agree that she's quite flirtatious plus I think she feels slightly sorry for him. She sees exactly how they all truly act towards each other and as much as Nadia may make a good friend, she will see she doesn't perhaps make such a nice wife. (Drinking around an alcoholic, etc?) She also seems to favour Kiki over Maddie (who could blame her!)
I do really like Lisa though, you get a sense of warmth and kindness from her that you just don't get with the others.

In the GFH, Mark was sulking because Jay had trashed his garden. He's put way too much in there, less is definitely more.
The Acer's take years to get properly established, as do some of the others, unless you spend big money buying them matured. There he is just pulling them up because they've died back for Winter 😂
With the amount he's put in there however the garden will be a continuous form of work; otherwise pretty soon it will resemble a jungle!!

Reactions: 11
I remember Mark saying he would marry Lisa in one of the camping vlogs, so she knows he thinks a lot of her, as she does him. I agree that she's quite flirtatious plus I think she feels slightly sorry for him. She sees exactly how they all truly act towards each other and as much as Nadia may make a good friend, she will see she doesn't perhaps make such a nice wife. (Drinking around an alcoholic, etc?) She also seems to favour Kiki over Maddie (who could blame her!)
I do really like Lisa though, you get a sense of warmth and kindness from her that you just don't get with the others.

In the GFH, Mark was sulking because Jay had trashed his garden. He's put way too much in there, less is definitely more.
The Acer's take years to get properly established, as do some of the others, unless you spend big money buying them matured. There he is just pulling them up because they've died back for Winter 😂
With the amount he's put in there however the garden will be a continuous form of work; otherwise pretty soon it will resemble a jungle!!
I agree re Lisa, I think she's a much nicer person than Nadia ever could be, though if poor Lisa ever did live with Mark he'd suck all of the life out of her like he does anyone else close to him. He loves Lisa as she's the only woman who hasn't hurt him and she says nice things to him, laughs at his jokes and bakes him binge food. What's not to love!

As for GFH, I'm sure the cost of the plants will be the 2020 tax exemptions as the cinemas have been shut for lockdown.

I bet he's spent thousands of tax deductable pounds on making his garden look tit for the vlogs. I bet he won't tidy it up for winter or touch it until next year now.

He loves wasting money on anything and everything, but that's easy when it's not his money. His wife earns all of the money, he spends the tax deductables on himself (£14,765/£300 a week on cinema treats, thousands of pounds on plants, a new car etc, travelling expenses, subscriptions, technology). Easy come easy go!

He's got such a blooming cheek pontificating on the world every morning when his own life is in such disarray and lacking ANY moral compass.

He has no purpose to his life, he's not a stupid man intellectually, he could make such a difference if he volunteered, say at the Citizens Advice Bureau, but he won't, he prefers talking to 200 strangers every morning making no difference to the world and getting adored for doing it. The subs pick him up when he's down, laugh at his vile hehaviour, indulge in his mask fettish and tell him he looks fit 🙄

Stop dodging the Tax Man, the Doctor and the Soap Suds Mark, you reep what you sow in this life 😡

PS, that's my new thread suggestion as it applies to them both...

"Stop dodging the Tax Man, the Doctor and the Soap Suds" 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He loves wasting money on anything and everything, but that's easy when it's not his money. His wife earns all of the money, he spends the tax deductables on himself (£14,765/£300 a week on cinema treats, thousands of pounds on plants, a new car etc, travelling expenses, subscriptions, technology). Easy come easy go!
As you say it feels unexciting for him spending money coz it’s so easy to come by, ........in fact ......it sometimes feels like more of a chore .. coz if he doesn’t spend they lose the expenses money.
Imagine how many boxes they have open between them....... 😆

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A lot of the subs seem to find the GFH videos relaxing. I stopped watching because they were so irritating. Just having a good tidy up and getting rid of all the clutter on the deck would make a massive difference, which would probably only take a couple of hours.

Why so so many awful looking pots on the deck? Why keep all the tomatoes and potatoes on the deck when they have so much space to use? I’m not sure he could have picked a worse looking collection of plants for that ‘acer bed’.

And this...
that garden is a shambles, theyve achieved nothing other than buying expensive plants and putting them in posts - the lawn is a disgrace, there is still tit everywhere and as Jay the ratcatcher commented, 'are you only just starting to tidy this up'

i dont even think nadia fancies him,,, how could anyone its beyond me
good god no he makes me feel physically ill

I despair of some of the things subs say. One said in response to Jay the rat catcher's comments :

There is a reason Jay is a rat 🐀 catcher 🤣 let him do his thing and you do yours. You can’t catch rats and he doesn’t know a good garden when he sees one. Simple x

Omg how condescending!
I left the following message, which I am sure will be deleted:

"What a stupid thing to say.
As a rat catcher he obviously sees lots and lots of gardens, good and bad ones. He probably can tell straight away from the sorry state of a garden why he has been called to sort out a problem with rats!"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s doing an Insta live at the moment with an active fundraiser. She said she didn’t know why it was there but followers had already donated £15 by the time she cut the live off 😬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I despair of some of the things subs say. One said in response to Jay the rat catcher's comments :

There is a reason Jay is a rat 🐀 catcher 🤣 let him do his thing and you do yours. You can’t catch rats and he doesn’t know a good garden when he sees one. Simple x

Omg how condescending!
I left the following message, which I am sure will be deleted:

"What a stupid thing to say.
As a rat catcher he obviously sees lots and lots of gardens, good and bad ones. He probably can tell straight away from the sorry state of a garden why he has been called to sort out a problem with rats!"
Looks like it has been deleted 😡 only adoration messages remain 🤢 what a cult .. am I looking at a different garden than the subs ???? It's a real shambles ... "all the progress he has made in 3 years"... don't forget you have lived there nearly 20 years Manky and let it become a shithole and rat playground ... less talking, more action... oh but as the subs say ... you are sooooo busy 🤣
Screenshot_20200930-101721_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
The garden is a mess and the lovely garden furniture that was donated is covered in bird tit, they've left the cushions out and the pigeons have been all over them. The hot tub has been abandoned with the lid left off and manky even said himself it had just been left and he doesn't know what's happening with it. So all those very expensive items will need to be put in a skip by next summer they never look after anything, pair of lazy slobs...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s all those weird oddbod subs telling him his garden is awesome instead of telling the truth that it’s a total shithole scruffy mess, it looks bloody awful, all hail jay the rat catcher
Totally! Exactly what I think. Someone who doesn't know them, who doesn't think they are "friends" with a z lister has come in and told him a few home truths. The garden is an absolute shithole...he needs to spend some money getting someone in to sort it out and then he can perhaps maintain it. The garden table and chairs are already filthy and they won't bother to store them away during winter. The decking is an absolute mess and the lazy spa has just been left to go green and slimy. Of course they don't care because they didn't have to pay for it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like it has been deleted 😡 only adoration messages remain 🤢 what a cult .. am I looking at a different garden than the subs ???? It's a real shambles ... "all the progress he has made in 3 years"... don't forget you have lived there nearly 20 years Manky and let it become a shithole and rat playground ... less talking, more action... oh but as the subs say ... you are sooooo busy 🤣View attachment 259892
]

"Idiot rat catcher." :mad:

I think you will find that's a hard-working pest control expert, Donna Leifels. A hard-working, tax-paying pest control expert.
M's lucky that Jay the hard-working pest control expert conversed with him as opposed to eradicating him. He's a bleeping flithy waste of oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but are they really so unaware as to think their garden looks good? It literally like the garden of an abandoned haunted house. What they really need to do is just take out all the plants, actually mow the lawn, and start again.

The garden really is a metaphor for their life in general. They just keep trying to hodge podge stuff together without fixing the basic underlying issues, and everyone can see the mess except for them... and they get mortally offended if anyone does anything other than cheer them on blindly.

I wonder how Mark plans to swat Jay the gardener.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm still going over in my head how they spent £13,000 at the cinema in 1 year and got it deducted off their tax bill, that's nearly £300 a week spent at the cinema!!! £300!!!!!!!

Surely that warrents a mention in the new title. Its absolutely incomprehensible 😳

He's certainly laughing at the tax man 😡
It was for the theatre too wasn't it? Theatre tickets where they take the whole family, best seats in the house costing over £100 a seat. I love a trip to the theatre but no way I could rack up 13k worth!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It was for the theatre too wasn't it? Theatre tickets where they take the whole family, best seats in the house costing over £100 a seat. I love a trip to the theatre but no way I could rack up 13k worth!
Most of the theatre trips I've seen on the channel have been freebies given to them

Most of the theatre trips I've seen on the channel have been freebies given to them
I'd love to be a fly on the wall if the tax man ever came to investigate £14.7k worth of cinema trips in one year 😡

I don't recall them doing theatre reviews often either, I believe it's £300 a week spent bring a lazy so and so at the cinema 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
The garden is a mess and the lovely garden furniture that was donated is covered in bird tit, they've left the cushions out and the pigeons have been all over them. The hot tub has been abandoned with the lid left off and manky even said himself it had just been left and he doesn't know what's happening with it. So all those very expensive items will need to be put in a skip by next summer they never look after anything, pair of lazy slobs...
If they had paid for them they might, just a might have looked after them. But probably not :rolleyes: . Easy come easy go with them, it seems.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.