Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment on home time 😳
Already deleted!! So Manky is yet again in his mancave doing his full time exhausting job ... editing/hunting trolls 🤣 .. must be so tiring being you Manky 👋 good night 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If they had paid for them they might, just a might have looked after them. But probably not :rolleyes: . Easy come easy go with them, it seems.
I knew that would happen to that lovely garden furniture. 😣That's why I was so angry when they were given it as a freebie. They don't deserve it!😬 I live in Spain and I'm always taking my cushions in and I wash the covers too. I also hose my furniture down a lot as Spain is a dusty climate. There's no way they would do that. You just have to look at the state of their house and especially their dusgusting 'toilit!' 😮

I've just had another look and I think you're right Grace Kelly. All of the copy is either from N's IG or padding to promote an Amazon product. I don't think moda would be best pleased seeing their expensive #gifted product in a magazine directing readers to a cheaper version.

Nadia is clearly a fan as she wrote, "Thank you @modafurnishings we LOVE our new table! And the blooming chairs are so comfy!!." If you own something you take care of it. (Well, that's what I was taught when I was little.) If you like / are a fan of something, you treat it with TLC without being reminded.

Regardless of whether they paid / were paid or not the state of their £1695-worth of garden furniture after 3 months is shocking! I wonder if the moda set comes with 'a cover to protect it from damp' like its cheaper counterpart? That should see that rattan and those plush cushsions through the winter. I wonder where it is? 🎣
If they have it, they're too lazy to put it on 😕

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow - although it explains what I assumed was tax dodging. I feel terrible that my comments might have drawn HMRC to their activities. 🙊

In tax year 2015-16 cinema fanatic Mark AdderlEley clearly built his own cinema at the bottom of the garden. A bargain at £14K, I'm sure you'll agree. We've all seen how brilliant he is at DIY; that YT plaque is attached so securely to the wall an earthquake couldn't shift it.

Mark built the kind of cinema facility his 'celebrity' wife off the telly deserves with his own bare hands. And to think I called him lazy. One night the plants grew very fast and all that tit appeared and the horrible rats came to live in the garden, so the SwadderEley's found it hard to get to their cinema. (Come on, you're all familiar with Jack and the Beanstalk, stay with me...)

Now that the idiot rat catcher Jay has finally pulled his finger out (don't know what kept him) the Popcorn Junkies can take up residence eating oily pasta whist viewing M's film playlist in their very own personal cinema.
Don't ever feel terrible for drawing HRMC to liars and thieves. So many people are struggling to keep their heads above water, with children to feed and PAY their taxes, why should we subsidise their revolting, self-indulgent Z list social media career.

Its a bit nit picky, because everyone self employed does this literally. I have friends who claim playstation and say its work related. In fact they could do alot more
Yes but NITS & MANKS are off the scale with their self -employment claiming, OFF THE SCALE! They'll be reading this and panicking, he'll be up all night cooking books and sweating whilst she rubs Big Mac sauce over her gorgeous Gwinnie Gwin Gwin naked body..

some of that rubbish had been there over 18years as she found all invoices for the BBC for her time on Eastbenders
and when he attempted to tidy up the front he said he thought he had founda rats nest, thats a prper breeding ground for rats all that cardboard and packaging everywhere they are probably over run with them
Why does''t stuff like that ever make it to the Daily Mail online, maddens me!

Do you remember the recent ‘ Home time‘ episode when he is in hotel while she does super market sweep?
Mark is on the bed watching a live premiere virtually coz of COVID-19, but I think it may have been Cannes festival...... and also when him and Nanni Di when to New York they went to the cinema ??......
Do you think maybe he had World flights and hotel costs on his cinema expenses ... That would help reach £15k
Definitely, I mean Nitty wouldn't have paid for Nany Di to have a nice holiday, she would have only agreed to it, if he claimed it through expenses. He hasn't got any of his own money!

I've just had another look and I think you're right Grace Kelly. All of the copy is either from N's IG or padding to promote an Amazon product. I don't think moda would be best pleased seeing their expensive #gifted product in a magazine directing readers to a cheaper version.

Nadia is clearly a fan as she wrote, "Thank you @modafurnishings we LOVE our new table! And the blooming chairs are so comfy!!." If you own something you take care of it. (Well, that's what I was taught when I was little.) If you like / are a fan of something, you treat it with TLC without being reminded.

Regardless of whether they paid / were paid or not the state of their £1695-worth of garden furniture after 3 months is shocking! I wonder if the moda set comes with 'a cover to protect it from damp' like its cheaper counterpart? That should see that rattan and those plush cushsions through the winter. I wonder where it is? 🎣
The rats have eaten it and will be moving on to the rattan next.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have a different point of view after watching today. I think his energy is better, gentler, more thoughtful, more mature, calmer. Ok, it's not a total transformation, but I think things have improved. I was expecting to see other people saying the same here. We all are changing constantly, and growing if we're lucky. I hope I am. I'm older than both M&N, but I still have growing and improving to do, and hope that I'll be able to. Maybe I've made more mistakes than you guys, but I respect people who try to change for the better, and I suspect Mark may have taken some things to heart and may be consciously trying to improve. That's laudable. I got a very different vibe from some of the stuff I saw today. Different and better. Then there were the tits, it's true. Baby steps.

Reactions: 5
Family channel? The woman is obsessed with flashing her bra/breasts. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

View attachment 260840
Can't actually believe Manky goes along with it. Good pic, but we know there's a ton of back fat behind and 4 rolls of stomach fat underneath, lost your body positivity today Nitty? Was it Saira? Did that cut a little deep?

"God quick quick I've got to do a 'classy underwear' shot for INSTA.. I mean the Daily Expres.. ERR no.. the Daily Mail, no, no HELLO would be better, Oh God ANYONE, just look at me and not SAIRA!!!!
I'll just get my most expensive looking bra out, a black one so they can't see the grime, oh and my Gor-giss husband make sure you don't show ANY FAT!"

Actually probably poor Keekee was forced to take the photo.

I have a different point of view after watching today. I think his energy is better, gentler, more thoughtful, more mature, calmer. Ok, it's not a total transformation, but I think things have improved. I was expecting to see other people saying the same here. We all are changing constantly, and growing if we're lucky. I hope I am. I'm older than both M&N, but I still have growing and improving to do, and hope that I'll be able to. Maybe I've made more mistakes than you guys, but I respect people who try to change for the better, and I suspect Mark may have taken some things to heart and may be consciously trying to improve. That's laudable. I got a very different vibe from some of the stuff I saw today. Different and better. Then there were the tits, it's true. Baby steps.
Oh God, sorry to be boring but we haven't got Nanni Di on here now have we??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Can't actually believe Manky goes along with it. Good pic, but we know there's a ton of back fat behind and 4 rolls of stomach fat underneath, lost your body positivity today Nitty? Was it Saira? Did that cut a little deep?

"God quick quick I've got to do a 'classy underwear' shot for INSTA.. I mean the Daily Expres.. ERR no.. the Daily Mail, no, no HELLO would be better, Oh God ANYONE, just look at me and not SAIRA!!!!
I'll just get my most expensive looking bra out, a black one so they can't see the grime, oh and my Gor-giss husband make sure you don't show ANY FAT!"

Actually probably poor Keekee was forced to take the photo.

Oh God, sorry to be boring but we haven't got Nanni Di on here now have we??
Mark will never change because he doesnt want to, manic one minute, then depressed, rude, crude, childish, attention seeking a lot of markers in his life to deal with, I think Gleam have had words and told them to smarten up & Nitty constantly saying 99% of our subs are lovely..... they are trying to ignore the critics but it wont last long
and yes that did sound like Di!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Comment on home time 😳
Do you think these are new subs who have got to know them via buying the book, disappointed, so they wanted to see exactly who these guys are and found latest vlog and how rude they are to Nanni Di( they weren’t to complimentary to her either) ... these are new people that n&m have not hypnotised... these guys are seeing with fresh eyes 👀

Reactions: 12
Do you think these are new subs who have got to know them via buying the book, disappointed, so they wanted to see exactly who these guys are and found latest vlog and how rude they are to Nanni Di( they weren’t to complimentary to her either) ... these are new people that n&m have not hypnotised... these guys are seeing with fresh eyes 👀
That's a possibility, there won't be a huge influx though as I think they only sold bout 5 books..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a different point of view after watching today. I think his energy is better, gentler, more thoughtful, more mature, calmer. Ok, it's not a total transformation, but I think things have improved. I was expecting to see other people saying the same here.
I very rarely watch their channel unless convinced by conversations on here, esp if provided with a time stamp. The camera work gives me a headache; M himself advised me not to watch if I felt like that, so I heed his advice and generally don't. As I've said before, I enjoy reading tattle and keeping an eye on the numerous contradictions across their social media platforms (plus the clips LW posts to YT), especially the comments sections.

I read and contribute to tattle because I know the SwadderEley's manipulation (emotional and financial) of vulnerable people and tax dodging is unacceptable and must be called out. I've always thought their approach to home schooling (and I have a lot of time for home schooling) is dangerous and short-sighted and should not be promoted. It gives me no pleasure to have been proven right and now they've 'written' a book about it. :mad: I only came here originally because there is no right to reply on their channel unless you want M to be rude and defensive in response / have your comments deleted. He is deleting reasonable comments that don't suit him as I type this - M's a control freak who has to be in total control of the narrative.

Even this week, M has used his platform to slag off Jay the little 'rat catcher' for speaking truth to power and encourage his submissives to write nasty comments about him on the internet. WTF!? 'Gentler'? 'Calmer'? In the last couple of weeks, tattlers have pointed out times where my comments have been inaccurate and I've been happy to be corrected. Unfortunatley, we'll have to agree to disagree NotJustMeThen. Personally, I'm not fussed about M's energy - it's not like he takes any responsibility for it, so why should I care? From the events that have been drawn to my attention this week, 'thoughtful' and 'mature' are not the words that spring to mind. In fact, if they did ring true I'd actually find it incredibly patronising to describe a highly-qualified father of 4 approaching 50 in this way / as making 'baby steps' in life.

Have they stopped exploiting the vulnerable and using the channel as a tax dodge, as well as to stop N asking herself why her not-so-hot-any-more director / producer etc etc husband with his outdated skillset and odious personality is unemployable?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I very rarely watch their channel unless convinced by conversations on here, esp if provided with a time stamp. The camera work gives me a headache; M himself advised me not to watch if I felt like that, so I heed his advice and generally don't. As I've said before, I enjoy reading tattle and keeping an eye on the numerous contradictions across their social media platforms (plus the clips LW posts to YT), especially the comments sections.

I read and contribute to tattle because I know the SwadderEley's manipulation (emotional and financial) of vulnerable people and tax dodging is unacceptable and must be called out. I've always thought their approach to home schooling (and I have a lot of time for home schooling) is dangerous and short-sighted and should not be promoted. It gives me no pleasure to have been proven right and now they've 'written' a book about it. :mad: I only came here originally because there is no right to reply on their channel unless you want M to be rude and defensive in response / have your comments deleted. He is deleting reasonable comments that don't suit him as I type this - M's a control freak who has to be in total control of the narrative.

Even this week, M has used his platform to slag off Jay the little 'rat catcher' for speaking truth to power and encourage his submissives to write nasty comments about him on the internet. WTF!? 'Gentler'? 'Calmer'? In the last couple of weeks, tattlers have pointed out times where my comments have been inaccurate and I've been happy to be corrected. Unfortunatley, we'll have to agree to disagree NotJustMeThen. Personally, I'm not fussed about M's energy - it's not like he takes any responsibility for it, so why should I care? From the events that have been drawn to my attention this week, 'thoughtful' and 'mature' are not the words that spring to mind. In fact, if they did ring true I'd actually find it incredibly patronising to describe a highly-qualified father of 4 approaching 50 in this way / as making 'baby steps' in life.

Have they stopped exploiting the vulnerable and using the channel as a tax dodge, as well as to stop N asking herself why her not-so-hot-any-more director / producer etc etc husband with his outdated skillset and odious personality is unemployable?
Rock on @missmickey ! How about that then @NotJustMeThen 'collective'? Which one of you is going to reposed to that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Did Piers Morgan tell Saira Khan to put her 'real' body away, too? :sneaky:

Reactions: 7

great post @missmickey - so right, baby steps? he's 50 years old with 4 daughters, man steps are whats needed and he needs to straighten up that glass back (up north means no work in him!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
great post @missmickey - so right, baby steps? he's 50 years old with 4 daughters, man steps are whats needed and he needs to straighten up that glass back (up north means no work in him!)
Thank you tomtomclub and chipmunk.

If the girls had stayed in school, the SwadderEleys would have seen adjectives like 'thoughtful' and 'mature' describing their children on their primary school reports.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.