Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes was very dismissive of her and told her via GMB 'to put it away'
Oh wow!👋👋👋👋 if anyone can post that I would greatly appreciate it, thanks for letting me know.

Is this a random pic, or has she said it's for anything ,like black bra day,or let's try and compete with sira day,or is it ,I don't want to attract weirdos but I'll do it anyway day ,what is wrong with that bloody woman.
I think it's a compete with Sira day, especially as she's not showing any rolls of fat..

Is this a random pic, or has she said it's for anything ,like black bra day,or let's try and compete with sira day,or is it ,I don't want to attract weirdos but I'll do it anyway day ,what is wrong with that bloody woman.
Can't actually believe Manky goes along with it. Good pic, but we know there's a ton of back fat behind and 4 rolls of stomach fat underneath, lost your body positivity today Nitty? Was it Saira? Did that cut a little deep?

"God quick quick I've got to do a 'classy underwear' shot for INSTA.. I mean the Daily Expres.. ERR no.. the Daily Mail, no, no HELLO would be better, Oh God ANYONE, just look at me and not SAIRA!!!!
I'll just get my most expensive looking bra out, a black one so they can't see the grime, oh and my Gor-giss husband make sure you don't show ANY FAT!"

Actually probably poor Keekee was forced to take the photo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like a screen grab, she flashes in the recent vlog at around 26 mins.

Reactions: 9
I have a different point of view after watching today. I think his energy is better, gentler, more thoughtful, more mature, calmer. Ok, it's not a total transformation, but I think things have improved. I was expecting to see other people saying the same here. We all are changing constantly, and growing if we're lucky. I hope I am. I'm older than both M&N, but I still have growing and improving to do, and hope that I'll be able to. Maybe I've made more mistakes than you guys, but I respect people who try to change for the better, and I suspect Mark may have taken some things to heart and may be consciously trying to improve. That's laudable. I got a very different vibe from some of the stuff I saw today. Different and better. Then there were the tits, it's true. Baby steps.
They won't ever change. They might have been a bit quieter because they just got out of bed but still churning out the same old rubbish Mr. know it all and dr. sawalha and the head scratching continues day in and day out, maybe the rat catcher could help her out with getting rid of her nit infestation. I thought it was quite funny when manky says if you don't like us leave us alone err no!!

• Haha
I find it odd that they aren't really vlogging anything. They could have vlogged when Nadia came home but chose not to, they didn't vlog when Nadia's family was there, they are basically vlogging about what they are going to or have posted on insta. There is no content, just picking up the camera randomly in the kitchen to talk into. Or endless shots of Mark in the park. Nadia should be vlogging more but it seems she can't be arsed so what we get is Mark's sweaty face shoved in the camera shot. They call it a family reality show which is a joke in itself but it definitely isn't a family reality show because none of the family apart for Di want to be part of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it odd that they aren't really vlogging anything. They could have vlogged when Nadia came home but chose not to, they didn't vlog when Nadia's family was there, they are basically vlogging about what they are going to or have posted on insta. There is no content, just picking up the camera randomly in the kitchen to talk into. Or endless shots of Mark in the park. Nadia should be vlogging more but it seems she can't be arsed so what we get is Mark's sweaty face shoved in the camera shot. They call it a family reality show which is a joke in itself but it definitely isn't a family reality show because none of the family apart for Di want to be part of it.
-
that last home vlog was awful all that time on that silly avocadao sandwich which just wasnt funny at all, it was cringeworthy, and it was obvious Manky was forcing his laughing too. I couldnt bare watching anymore - if the devoted subs cult followers think that is entertainment then they really need to get a life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I watched Coffee Boring the other day because Lisa was on it, and I like her. She sat beside Nitty, and I couldn't believe how big Nitty's head actually is, reality wise, we all know it's massive in the self-adoration department. Maybe that's why she keeps her bird's nest, to try and cover the accompanying large face, can you imagine what she'd look like with short flat hair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't watch anymore unless something ids p
I don't watch anymore unless something is posted on here. I thought her sister and her Mum was in it, I know the girls have dropped out, understandable, being teenagers..

-
that last home vlog was awful all that time on that silly avocadao sandwich which just wasnt funny at all, it was cringeworthy, and it was obvious Manky was forcing his laughing too. I couldnt bare watching anymore - if the devoted subs cult followers think that is entertainment then they really need to get a life
No pasta then ?

• Haha
Well this is painful to watch - they're so unprepared and unprofessional.
Although, M looked much more relaxed in his comfort blanket / smelly Bacon Bonce jumper than he did on Lorraine.

I know it's only the 1st October but Phil Lown wins my Tweet of the month! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
They have just shown her nude pic on Loose Women and she is rattling on about it saying she likes butter on her pasta so she put some on her nunu and then he took the pic. She was worried the neighbours behind them were looking (bet she was) plus her friend told her P Morgan told her to put it away.

• Sick
  • Wow
Yes, and noticed how the other LW didn’t even give her the attention of that story and moved on quickly - Carol’s face spoke volumes

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Last night's vlog was very lazy. A pointless 10 minute clip dedicated to a avacado sandwich. Mark, Lee peart has way better skills than you on his few vids he's done . Invest in a tripod and invest in some good music from YouTube libary least you could do, ya greedy . Your technique is so dated and it really shows in quality. Your not good at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only tend to watch it now if either Di or Lisa are featured. I agree with other posters though, the whole avocado sandwich thing went on way too long.

-
You would think a woman who had reached the age of 70 would at least be able to make a sandwich ffs a small child could do better. Out of the whole family Di is probably the most likeable but she seems to live in a cluttered up apartment, doubtful she could cook herself a dinner and seems to live on snacks and fizzy water, her clothes are usually stained and she generally looks scruffy. They are such a weird lot.

I watched Coffee Boring the other day because Lisa was on it, and I like her. She sat beside Nitty, and I couldn't believe how big Nitty's head actually is, reality wise, we all know it's massive in the self-adoration department. Maybe that's why she keeps her bird's nest, to try and cover the accompanying large face, can you imagine what she'd look like with short flat hair.
Her head always looks massive on loose women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
1601557574443.png

This isnt even a real tax return
Who ever posted it just made it up.
And how could you even spend that much on cinema and theatre a year. Its fake news 🤣

• Heart
Well this is painful to watch - they're so unprepared and unprofessional.
Although, M looked much more relaxed in his comfort blanket / smelly Bacon Bonce jumper than he did on Lorraine.

I know it's only the 1st October but Phil Lown wins my Tweet of the month! :ROFLMAO:
I wish Mark wouldn’t look down at his phone all the ****ing time!

View attachment 261343
This isnt even a real tax return
Who ever posted it just made it up.
And how could you even spend that much on cinema and theatre a year. Its fake news 🤣
is poppyflower Mark ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.