Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’re still well over 100 messages away from having to start a new thread, but I’m guessing that any or all of “marmite,” “Lurpak,” “full time YouTuber” (Manky), and “put it away, Nadia” (Piers’ advice to N this morning) might feature in the next title. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Mank had the nads to call Jay the rat man a troll when he said his garden was rubbish. Me thinks not....just mumbled and shuffled and then sulked all afternoon.

Let's just hope Nardliar doesn't take a leaf out of Gwynnth's book and release a candle smelling of her Musty Hairy Vag...or Mankys Stinky Bollocks... Buy one get one free....
Oh gawd...I forgot about that... shudderrrrrr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Will do a Christmas story to counteract how awful they are with Vlogmas
Oh my goodness.... it reminds me of a Jilly Cooper!!!! Pleeesseee do more!

Send it to their house 😁
I think Melanie Blake would like a copy......

I'm guessing Piers had a little titter to himself when he saw nitty in the nuddy🤣🤣
There’s nothing “little titter” about Nuddya.........think wind socks on a calm day......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jay the ratcatcher is obviously a tattler LOLOLOLOL

Also hilariously he describes himself as depressed in the aftermath of Jay the ratcatcher pointing out the obvious. if you're mental health is so badly affected by someone pointing out the obvious (that your gardening is crappy) is the issue truly how you feel or the fact you can't deal with reality?
It’s all those weird oddbod subs telling him his garden is awesome instead of telling the truth that it’s a total shithole scruffy mess, it looks bloody awful, all hail jay the rat catcher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s all those weird oddbod subs telling him his garden is awesome instead of telling the truth that it’s a total shithole scruffy mess, it looks bloody awful, all hail jay the rat catcher
Just went to read the comments. All the subs telling him not to mind Jay the rat catcher, and earnestly giving advice on how to deal with weeds etc. He doesn't care, the garden is just for GFH. If he was serious about getting the garden sorted he'd get help, he doesn't want to spend the time working at it himself but can't be arsed getting someone in to help him. Di does her best, but it's far too big a garden for her to keep on top of. Typical of their ethos, they'll just buy lots more plants next year rather than actually tend to the plants they have. Sure it's all tax deductible:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
What was it? Was it absolutely Gorgeous as everything she cooks usually is...or as her Role as Recipe Taster, did she complain about it, and it ended up in the bin or the dogs like all the other slop they rustle up?
It looked absolutely foul. She feigned shock at him chopping an onion which leaves me to presume he does sweet FA around the house. Just spends her money.

Reactions: 14
that spaghetti monstrosity was an embarrassment.....but what i found even more embarrassing was mankys erratic attention seeking pathetic behaviour, hes just a giant moron. I truly cant stand the guy. He gives me the full on creeps, with his big giant boggly eyes, sweaty head and fish lips gagging for attention 🤢 id rather eat that crappy pasta for all eternity than spend one second in a room with him 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
What was it? Was it absolutely Gorgeous as everything she cooks usually is...or as her Role as Recipe Taster, did she complain about it, and it ended up in the bin or the dogs like all the other slop they rustle up?
But most importantly did Jay the ratcatcher have a taste and give his opinion cos he seems to be the only person in that house in the last year who is able to speak the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sticky chicken bake with broccoli and onion, he's served it with rice.
Miserable Maddie walked in then they started arguing about him cooking before (Nadia said he hadn't, Maddie said he had and recalled him cooking garlic bread in Spain - 8yrs ago) and cherry pie or something!

• Haha
  • Wow
I think Lisa fancies Mark. I have seen her, what I feel is flirting with him, blatantly infront of Nadia's nose. I think Nadia is too self absorbed to even notice!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A lot of the subs seem to find the GFH videos relaxing. I stopped watching because they were so irritating. Just having a good tidy up and getting rid of all the clutter on the deck would make a massive difference, which would probably only take a couple of hours.

Why so so many awful looking pots on the deck? Why keep all the tomatoes and potatoes on the deck when they have so much space to use? I’m not sure he could have picked a worse looking collection of plants for that ‘acer bed’.

And this...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of the subs seem to find the GFH videos relaxing. I stopped watching because they were so irritating. Just having a good tidy up and getting rid of all the clutter on the deck would make a massive difference, which would probably only take a couple of hours.

Why so so many awful looking pots on the deck? Why keep all the tomatoes and potatoes on the deck when they have so much space to use? I’m not sure he could have picked a worse looking collection of plants for that ‘acer bed’.

And this...
They have spent so much money on plants, pots and stuff in general over the past couple of years, but lack any real knowledge to care for them. Such a waste.

• Sad

And this...
Agree. And that sub made the lovely slate art piece for them and Manky couldn’t manage to do a reasonably clear close up of it. Such shoddy camera work, only a small portion of which actually captures the garden.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm still going over in my head how they spent £13,000 at the cinema in 1 year and got it deducted off their tax bill, that's nearly £300 a week spent at the cinema!!! £300!!!!!!!

Surely that warrents a mention in the new title. Its absolutely incomprehensible 😳

He's certainly laughing at the tax man 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And Ellen DeGeneres nearly ran him over at Warner Studios also nearly got a sound bite from Johnny Deep at
Cann film Festival...Mark the nearly man!!🤣
Have noticed when they talk about various celebs. Manky will either have sat next to them in a restaurant, stood next to them in the gents or saw them in a Soho pub. He danced with Courtney Love in Germany. (She probably thought he was a dealer). Then John Hurt said he was a good director. :ROFLMAO:
In his fantasy toy cave mind he's Scorcese. In reality he's Nitty Sawalha's unemployed gorjiss husband. Funny none of the celebs kept in touch.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Lisa fancies Mark. I have seen her, what I feel is flirting with him, blatantly infront of Nadia's nose. I think Nadia is too self absorbed to even notice!
She really does its cringe. Few weeks back when she gave him kiss and hug in a vlog and then in next shot was wearing mask doing his makeup. Great editing there mark as per. I think the reason nitty doesn't notice or care is because she judges Lisa's appearance and feels superior to Lisa looks wise.

• Sad
i really dont think lisa fancies mark at all, i think her personality is very fun and flirty and she knows she can get away with it especially if nadia is drinking

i always wonder if either of them nitty or smark have been unfaithful

Reactions: 8
i really dont think lisa fancies mark at all, i think her personality is very fun and flirty and she knows she can get away with it especially if nadia is drinking

i always wonder if either of them nitty or smark have been unfaithful
I agree.

But I do also think @Ck13 makes a good point - if Lisa looked like that fake mum Gwyneth Paltrow, Nadia wouldn't put up with her fun and flirty personality for one millisecond. She'd feel very threatened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.