Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate marmite and that monstrosity of a creation looks flippin awful but each to their own 🤢
As for the gwen goop thing...ok the woman makes a shed load and if people want to believe her goop wares (body butter) will change your body then that is their opinion and money In her bank. (I dont obvs)
She has a nice body so do plenty of other women what she does with it is her business but instead of N saying similar and leaving it there she took it one step further.
I dont think women need to take their kit off to be valued or have confidence, (even some do.)
Even if I looked like a model I wouldn't.
I dont care N strips off but she didnt need to but in her head she did...why? Only she knows. I'm not offended just annoyed that she would take the pee out of another woman clothed or otherwise.
Let's just hope Nardliar doesn't take a leaf out of Gwynnth's book and release a candle smelling of her Musty Hairy Vag...or Mankys Stinky Bollocks... Buy one get one free....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She was only saying quite recently they never slag anyone off or are unkind to anyone., which of course is utter crap she does it all the time..
You know nitty; never unkind, and always digitally detoxing - never on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus a huge dollop of professionalism, self pride and common sense.
Andrea McLean also has academic qualifications that underpin her career, rather than living off family connections and tall tales.
Acc Wiki: Andrea studied for her BA Hons in Modern Studies at Coventry University, and later gained a Postgraduate Certificate in Periodical Journalism.

• Heart
Andrea McLean also has academic qualifications that underpin her career, rather than living off family connections and tall tales.
Acc Wiki: Andrea studied for her BA Hons in Modern Studies at Coventry University, and later gained a Postgraduate Certificate in Periodical Journalism.
Excuse me! Nadia has many qualifications such as her daughter's teenage boyfriend having studied science and stuff and sometimes being able to count up to 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Excuse me! Nadia has many qualifications such as her daughter's teenage boyfriend having studied science and stuff and sometimes being able to count up to 5.
And don't forget her passion for Latin 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope you've got a giant tub of Cornish clotted cream ready to heat through with the Marmite.
Enjoy - you clearly have a stronger constitution than little old me. :sick:
My sister lives in Carbis Bay and has been married to a Cornish Man for 50 years and would be appalled by her use of Cornish Cream. Told her to look out for these gobshites when they come in Cornwall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You know nitty; never unkind, and always digitally detoxing - never on social media
Yep her take-away (and not the usual ones😉😉) from her digital detox /viewing of the Social Dilemma documentary was "have disabled my notifications" and what does she do... every morning ... she asks her subs to hit the notification button😡😡😡 completely deluded ..

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Quite right, the daughters boyfriend has an "ology", plus Marky nearly had a PHD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that Jane McDonald has made the best career from Loose Women. She went onto it on the back of her Cruise programme and has such a great personality everybody wanted to work with her. I knew her at school and she is just now like she was then - a lovely lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jay the ratcatcher is obviously a tattler LOLOLOLOL

Also hilariously he describes himself as depressed in the aftermath of Jay the ratcatcher pointing out the obvious. if you're mental health is so badly affected by someone pointing out the obvious (that your gardening is crappy) is the issue truly how you feel or the fact you can't deal with reality?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Jay the ratcatcher is obviously a tattler LOLOLOLOL

Also hilariously he describes himself as depressed in the aftermath of Jay the ratcatcher pointing out the obvious. if you're mental health is so badly affected by someone pointing out the obvious (that your gardening is crappy) is the issue truly how you feel or the fact you can't deal with reality?
I thought the same thing! Jay, are you on here? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nadia has 15+ stories on her Instagram tonight promoting a HelloFresh advert, and a discount code.

Mark cooked it 🤣🤣 because they obviously read what people say about him never cooking!

He's also posted this as a challenge to Lisa's husband (again because people here were saying he has no male friends and could easily be more friendly with him) you're so transparent Mark

• Haha
  • Wow
Nadia has 15+ stories on her Instagram tonight promoting a HelloFresh advert, and a discount code.

Mark cooked it 🤣🤣 because they obviously read what people say about him never cooking!
What was it? Was it absolutely Gorgeous as everything she cooks usually is...or as her Role as Recipe Taster, did she complain about it, and it ended up in the bin or the dogs like all the other slop they rustle up?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.