Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s spaghetti again then? .... 🥱

They’ve been to a subs house today with their book apparently. He’s wearing that awful Dennis the Menace jumper, I presume he wore it to their house ... 🤢
Seriously? Again? I had to actually go and check because I thought you were joking. Cheesy Marmite Spaghetti - well, at least it'll be an improvement on the hummus pasta.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
yep, cheesey marmite mamas spaghetti :sick:
So we get to the tasting which is the usual slurping and spitting out of spaghetti together in the same dish... Nitty our great masterchef cook/chef/taster : "orgasmic, amazing, soooo good ... " Manky : "just spaghetti covered with marmite .." Maddie : "nice but really salty ... "this woman is unbelievable .. she just loves herself and everything she does ... never seen or met someone like her ... I personally find it very disconcerting... and today we had the "be kind" top on! Wonder why???

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Do you reckon Nadia just goes down shopping aisles looking for random things to mix into pasta for her next live? Can she just do pasta and bleach next week and do us all a favour! (joking, of course)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spaghetti AGAIN?! I though she promised us something Middle Eastern in her last live?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, Nadia's doing her usual talking/laughing with a mouthful of food... and chewed spaghetti flies out of her mouth and onto the table. Disgusting.

1601318318406.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Spaghetti AGAIN?! I though she promised us something Middle Eastern in her last live?
What about the lunch boxes she promised?.........May be she can knit the spaghetti together to make bread for the sandwiches 😋

• Haha
Do you reckon Nadia just goes down shopping aisles looking for random things to mix into pasta for her next live? Can she just do pasta and bleach next week and do us all a favour! (joking, of course)
That marmite spaghetti thing is from Nigella and Ainsley Harriot made it on This morning last Friday (only day I watch it)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know how to report this kind of thing, she knows full well that will be in the papers in 2-3 hours. She's promoting bad health, eat fat to stay fat? WTF??

For promoting bad health. She is not a healthy, fit, size sixteen. She looks much fatter than that, it is not healthy and our NHS is already struggling under the weight (pardon the pun) of obesity. She is telling people to stuff their face with fat to remain fat and degrading another person's business. DISGUSTING.
[/QUOTE
Funny .....she has plenty to say about smoking....but happily promotes poor eating and obesity....double standards...but hey ho what do we expect.
I doubt a cardiologist, endocrinologist or ultimately a pathologist will agree with her that her body gives much to be positive about from a health point of view.....

Reactions: 8
Nadia looks like she has made an effort for the sub .... Mark not so much
Why dosent nitty Nora make that skanky husband of her get a bloody shower and wash his grease dripping hair, what is wrong with them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That marmite spaghetti thing is from Nigella and Ainsley Harriot made it on This morning last Friday (only day I watch it)
Correct 👍 checked the receipe... Nitty added of course more fat and at least 2 tablespoons of marmite (nigella only 1 teaspoon) but "it was her own creation" 🤔😱

• Angry
  • Haha
Nadia making the Marmite spaghetti recipe up as she goes along. Adding more and more cream. Mark doing his usual gurning and stupid voices saying disgusting suggestive things making her shout Maaark. Messy filthy kitchen. Maddie makes an appearance dishevelled and disdainful. Nothing changes they are as predictable and boring as ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Seriously? Again? I had to actually go and check because I thought you were joking. Cheesy Marmite Spaghetti - well, at least it'll be an improvement on the hummus pasta.
Well as i was flicking through google another recipe came up (hey the algorithm knows me well.)I think i would rather eat this any day of the week.Fresh flavoursome and an original take on the old classic .
Sorry but nadia recipes at the moment are just minging!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I was looking when I said
I was joking when I said it would be spaghetti smothered in marmite 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.