Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why dosent nitty Nora make that skanky husband of her get a bloody shower and wash his grease dripping hair, what is wrong with them 🤢
She probably likes his hair- reminds of her cooking- spaghetti covered in fat: when she's too lazy to get out of bed and make some for herself, she probably pretends it's her recipe, sucks on it, and tells everyone it tastes delicious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Slip up on this mornings live....she was doing her online grocery order apparently and was warned she was over the allowance when she put 2 lots of loo roll in her basket ( cue ....pause, guilty as hell face and mumbling of “ I always get 2”...........Nitty obviously trying to get to the front of the stock piling queue. Greedy baggage!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was looking when I said

I was joking when I said it would be spaghetti smothered in marmite 🤦‍♀️
Ha ha:ROFLMAO: you know her so well you can predict what she,s going to do next!!
Thats an indication of how unoriginal she,s getting!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct 👍 checked the receipe... Nitty added of course more fat and at least 2 tablespoons of marmite (nigella only 1 teaspoon) but "it was her own creation" 🤔😱
😂Her own creation? I used to make it when I was a student...without the cream. Also the cream/carbonara creation is all over the internet so again it isn't original. However, Marmite pasta was one of the first dishes she did on their vlog a coupe of yeas ago...she wonders why it is so salty adding butter and cheese to already salty marmite!..calls herself a cook!:rolleyes:😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
@missmickey Can I ask, how are they able to only show micro accounts since 2016?
It's hilarious how they never go anywhere but the car lease costs are £6k and car running costs are just short of £10k.
It's unbelievable that hmrc make it possible for them to live tax free. It's an insult to all hard working tax payers
They've been copying donald trump, he doesn't pay any tax either. Guaranteed they'll be slagging him off in MC any day soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I love how Mark and Maddie both clearly didn't like the food. Nadia looked mortified... 'Oooh yes maybe a bit less marmite next time'.

It's like she's replaced the usual gallons of olive oil with marmite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
😂Her own creation? I used to make it when I was a student...without the cream. Also the cream/carbonara creation is all over the internet so again it isn't original. However, Marmite pasta was one of the first dishes she did on their vlog a coupe of yeas ago...she wonders why it is so salty adding butter and cheese to already salty marmite!..calls herself a cook!:rolleyes:😂
omg, you're right. it's an effing repeat

omg she also says she does a gorgeous nutella pasta by mixing nutella and butter and adding it to pasta. LOLOLOLOLOL

she even mentions sharlene spiteri and the boiled egg and twiglets thing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
omg, you're right. it's an effing repeat

omg she also says she does a gorgeous nutella pasta by mixing nutella and butter and adding it to pasta. LOLOLOLOLOL

she even mentions sharlene spiteri and the boiled egg and twiglets thing.
So in that video she says the girls are having mama spaghetti, and she's not because she's on a vegetarian diet.

Am I just being thick or is mama's spaghetti (olive oil, garlic, tomato and pasta) not vegetarian?

• Haha
So in that video she says the girls are having mama spaghetti, and she's not because she's on a vegetarian diet.

Am I just being thick or is mama's spaghetti (olive oil, garlic, tomato and pasta) not vegetarian?
there is chicken and sweetcorn in the pasta I think- it looks terrible; like there are two terrible pasta dishes she has made.

here is the nutella video. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Sick
Reactions: 5
there is chicken and sweetcorn in the pasta I think- it looks terrible; like there are two terrible pasta dishes she has made.

here is the nutella video. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oooh, I see, thanks! Didn't realised she'd gone all out with mama's spaghetti and put some chicken in as well.

Good lord, I actually don't have words for the nutella pasta. Why does she keep saying if something is nice on bread, it'll be nice with pasta?

I'm calling it - biscoff spread pasta is next.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Just found this one as well. she makes pasta with butter, low fat cream (so still about 25g of fat per 100g), turkey bacon, frozen peas, and then puts a load of parmesan over the top. she then says that this is a low calorie pasta dish. god bless her. she is so thick. obviously it has less calories then pasta with bacon in cream, but who the hell makes that.

• Haha
  • Sick
That's exactly what shes like,never sticks to one thing,changes her opinion constantly, blows like the wind.Tomorrow it will be something else,she will be ashamed of her body ,and the exact same subs,who commented,oh good for you nadia,will tomorrow agree with her ,that everyone has to lose weight,get fitter etc.If she said ,let's all jump off a bridge together,they would all ask which one ,they really all need to open their eyes.
👏 Well said, shes a total nightmare, will be another fad tomorrow, another naked pic, for god sake woman, put it away,think of your daughter's, though golden one will know it'll make the news so she'll benefit out of any money made ,tis the youngest I feel sorry for, obviously her sister Dina is on payroll, any one with any respect for a family member would stop her being such an embarrassing mess, or is it just about the money?

Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely bonkers. This stuff is not worth dirtying a pan for. What’s next? Oesophagus & spaghetti, Spaghetti a la Croc, Expresso Spaghetti roulade? Health hazard and poisoner rolled into one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.