Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie comments on mankys instas majority of time. She never comments on Nitty's then 🤠. Ofc not suprised

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Poor subs have waited for her all week and all day .... and now she's cancelled the night shift feeling ill .... definitely something going on there!🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor subs have waited for her all week and all day .... and now she's cancelled the night shift feeling ill .... definitely something going on there!🤔🤔🤔🤔
If i was being cynical i,d say that it didn,t take long for him to take the wind out of her sails! This is because she was looking pretty fresh faced last night...shame..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I love Pasta Grannies!. Even my 13 year old son can rustle up a decent lasagna, if he can drag himself away from his Xbox long enough. :rolleyes:
Pasta grannies has authenticity, intergrity, and is heartfelt and meaningful. It's a beautiful watch!

The actual chef from Wagamama showed us how to make their chicken katsu during lockdown in a youtube video. He was great at presenting it and it was an incredibly well produced version.

THEN, Nadia did the her version.

It was dreadful. And that's without knowing there was probably dog poo on the floor. Did she just copy their version? and I use the word "copy" loosely, because it was disgusting and incompetent throughout. What arrogance makes these people put out such material under the statement that they are teaching people to cook. So vile; and that's without even considering her being too thick to adequately judge anything she produces from a nutritional perspective and her food being so nutritionally disgusting, whilst also putting out videos where the two complain about the government not doing enough about obesity and people needing support!

I guess wagamama probably hired a tv production professional to make thier video though, which Nadia and Mark don't have at their disposal. LOLOLOL

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If i was being cynical i,d say that it didn,t take long for him to take the wind out of her sails! This is because she was looking pretty fresh faced last night...shame..
N's so 'windless' M's taken to typing for her: Heh Guys - Nadia not feeling too great tonight ... unable to do the NIGHTSHIFT ... see you in the morning for COFFEE MOANING

She must have loved the fact he uploaded the Sunday Show just 3 hours ago. What a lovely relaxing Sunday she must have had in the sunshine with her wonderful family. Well it was bound to be, after N woke up and bounded into her newly-unveiled celebrity dressing room, which will be showcased on her IG once she's done with Digital Detox Day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A coffee cake and a lasagna? the most basic of things to cook. there are hundreds of free excellent videos on how to make the above all over the internet. there are ninety year old italian grannies making all manner of lasagnas on pasta grannies; there are chefs working for professional publications with videos on youtube; there are hundred layer lasagna recipes. there are guardian tried and minutely tested perfect coffee cake recipes; there's a nigella recipe; virtually every mainstream supermarket has a recipe on the web; there are coffee cakes to the tastes of adults, children, americans and british people. Yet this dollop thinks that what people really need is a badly made video of her making the above with her lechy disgusting husband saying poo-poo bum-bum all the time. LOOOOL
So true!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is there no live at all? They should have just said last night... As part of the detox they would take the way off. As someone said before, they've created a monster with the promised lives.

Reactions: 17
Pasta grannies has authenticity, intergrity, and is heartfelt and meaningful. It's a beautiful watch!

The actual chef from Wagamama showed us how to make their chicken katsu during lockdown in a youtube video. He was great at presenting it and it was an incredibly well produced version.

I guess wagamama probably hired a tv production professional to make thier video though, which Nadia and Mark don't have at their disposal. LOLOLOL
Wow - I didn't know there were recipe videos available on YT with camerawork that doesn't make you feel sea sick! ;)
I also love the boy's reaction in the Wagamama's video (8:00). Yes it's a set up, yes it's prompted but N would kill for her girls to keep wolfing down her dinners (because they are very much her dinners, rather than food she's cooked for them - important distinction) once the camera was off them.

As N appears to have rustled up a lasagne and you've drawn my attention to Pasta Grannies (cheers for that), this lovely lady (see photo) advocates putting the garlic in muslin and removing after cooking. I here was I thinking that Italian / Arabic / Moroccan / any food can only be made with chunks of garlic + crushed garlic + sliced garlic. Softened not burnt, people. Softened not burnt.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They both talk absolute bull, she posts on Insta a cake and lasagne with no mention she isn't well.... unreliable as hell!... weird how she knows she's gonna be alrite for coffee boring in morning...🙄

• Heart
She hasn't got time to do a live tonight she's too busy reading a whole week of tattle posts. Either that or they've had a row about his latenight live when he was ranting about trolls which she has probably now seen.....oh dear what a shame😄......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As N appears to have rustled up a lasagne and you've drawn my attention to Pasta Grannies (cheers for that), this lovely lady (see photo) advocates putting the garlic in muslin and removing after cooking. I here was I thinking that Italian / Arabic / Moroccan / any food can only be made with chunks of garlic + crushed garlic + sliced garlic. Softened not burnt, people. Softened not burnt.
Do you think Nadia made her own lasagna sheets? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I watched that recipe already. just amazing!

I love watching real cooks cook.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Somethings definitely happened, Marks last Instagram post. Maddie giving it a ❤ And now no live tonight. Alls not great in the stinky household for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 14
With her coughing and feeling unwell, there's every chance Mrs No Mask, Mrs Ruke Breaker, Mrs Covid Disbeliever has gone and got Covid... The went over the top to keep covid at bay until she got bored of it then off she's trotted all over the place in the past 2 months, no masks etc... They'd never admit if she'd got Covid but with all of her Rule breaking the chances are higher than most 🤔
She will blame Nanny Di if she's got it, not her own rule breaking behaviour 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
As for cancelling the evening moan (which Manky thinks of as something else), I think the content might be better if they did fewer stream of conscious moans (despite scintillating questions like what is your favorite soup and what kind of dog would you want to be?) and focused on the edited content. But then they wouldn’t be attracting all those eyeballs/views/£. And they probably have less decent edited content to share right now if they actually comply with the Covid guidance and see fewer people at a time 😉. But the bright side is they said this week they are going to come up with a plan to deliver the books to the lucky winners sods, which BTW they said two weeks ago 🤦🏼‍♀️😎😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Denise Van Outen, Lady Leshurr, Jessica Wright & Charlotte Crosby have all been off their Instagram's for the past 6/7 days and only recently active within the past day or two.

DvO & Charlotte both said they've been working on a secret project, Lady Leshurr talked about how she was on a "digital detox" so I think they've all been doing (the circle?) whatever Nadia has been doing too.
Will be interesting to see if any of them develop these not covid (possibly covid) symptoms that Nadia has also.

Look at the counter behind her on her post. An empty vodka bottle and an empty wine bottle.... wonder if that contributed to her not doing the live?
I think they filmed cooking segments last weekend.

Denise Van Outen, Lady Leshurr, Jessica Wright & Charlotte Crosby have all been off their Instagram's for the past 6/7 days and only recently active within the past day or two.

DvO & Charlotte both said they've been working on a secret project, Lady Leshurr talked about how she was on a "digital detox" so I think they've all been doing (the circle?) whatever Nadia has been doing too.
Will be interesting to see if any of them develop these not covid (possibly covid) symptoms that Nadia has also.
There have been press reports about them doing the Circle.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.