Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well how very strange @petalpetunia accused me of being 'pissy' earlier when I had very politely answered a question of hers to do with MB and her new novel. The moderators seemed to have removed it. Or if any of you can find it I would be grateful, around page 5ish.

I was hoping for an apology, but as you very clearly mentioned you simply 'dip in and out' because you have better things to do, I wasn't expecting it today. Yet here you are, dipping in again...

Am awaiting an apology. Thank you.(y)
I think everyone's moved on to be honest. Seems to be a pointless argument going on which is making the thread go off topic.

Reactions: 16
I reckon they have. Was simmering last night. She told him to stop being weird last night and called him richard Madeley. He was giving her that disgusting look again where he looks like he's gona do something sinister . Don't blame nadia but don't think she should be calling him richard in public you do work in business still fs he was even behind you in your NTA vlog nitty. Professional as always.
thought she was a very, very kind person #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a ball ache their Sunday show must be for them. Every weekend tied down to that especially when so few people watch it. Nadia has also been on insta filming their over green weedy looking garden. Why does she repeatedly film it? Every morning the same old tripe 😴😴😴 So much for a digital detox. Addiction is back.
at the same time, she's not addicted to social media. she's an attention bleep who will do pretty much anything for it. that's her crack. social media is just a means of her getting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a ball ache their Sunday show must be for them. Every weekend tied down to that especially when so few people watch it. Nadia has also been on insta filming their over green weedy looking garden. Why does she repeatedly film it? Every morning the same old tripe 😴😴😴 So much for a digital detox. Addiction is back.
how many family fee paying members do they have Grace Kelly?

Reactions: 2
When he looks like he is going to do something sinister, I always think he looks like he's about to puke all over her. Very sorry for such a graphic image, but he does; (semi-colon Nitty) look physically sickened.

Years of an enmeshed, co-dependant, rescuing, love avoidant relationship, whatever one we want to choose. Creates all sorts of feelings, which aren't the same as emotions. Yes I'm sure he loves her, but his 'feelings' toward her sickens him and I would think, vice versa.
thought she was a very, very kind person #bekind
EN

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her digital detox didn't last long, she's put up a new insta post with photos of a lasagna and cake she's made - with a caption, "I show you how to make these on our youtube channel just search...." however, what she fails to say is they will need to pay to see it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just out of curiosity guys, if you had to pick out of Nitty or Manky who do you prefer? Also, who would you be able to live with if you had to choose one?
Nadia 100%

I think he probably did try at one point and one can imagine the s***storm.. 'you'll never see your children again' kind of speech which followed when he dared to put his head above said parapet. As for all the other stuff, he's not allowed, because SHE knows how to do everything better than anyone.
Well maybe he should grow a pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m a member and there are about 200 of them. The Sunday Show is a pile of tit!
Thank you @Ulrika :) I mean, I've seen the first one, and yeah it was pretty crap. The mugs subs are paying because they feel wanted, as part of the family. But for all the work, the Sadderleys are getting £100 per Sunday tit Show??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i can't find the original question, but I would choose to live with nadia.

A coffee cake and a lasagna? the most basic of things to cook. there are hundreds of free excellent videos on how to make the above all over the internet. there are ninety year old italian grannies making all manner of lasagnas on pasta grannies; there are chefs working for professional publications with videos on youtube; there are hundred layer lasagna recipes. there are guardian tried and minutely tested perfect coffee cake recipes; there's a nigella recipe; virtually every mainstream supermarket has a recipe on the web; there are coffee cakes to the tastes of adults, children, americans and british people. Yet this dollop thinks that what people really need is a badly made video of her making the above with her lechy disgusting husband saying poo-poo bum-bum all the time. LOOOOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity guys, if you had to pick out of Nitty or Manky who do you prefer? Also, who would you be able to live with if you had to choose one?
Mark is aggressive and Nadia is annoying. So Nadia for me.

Reactions: 6
Thank you @Ulrika :) I mean, I've seen the first one, and yeah it was pretty crap. The mugs subs are paying because they feel wanted, as part of the family. But for all the work, the Sadderleys are getting £100 per Sunday tit Show??
Before YT take their 45% cut. The only benefit is a tax-deductible 'luxury' dinner, book (oops, no VAT) and cake.
It's cheaper than Netflix and the BBC, though. :sneaky:

• Haha
i can't find the original question, but I would choose to live with nadia.

A coffee cake and a lasagna? the most basic of things to cook. there are hundreds of free excellent videos on how to make the above all over the internet. there are ninety year old italian grannies making all manner of lasagnas on pasta grannies; there are chefs working for professional publications with videos on youtube; there are hundred layer lasagna recipes. there are guardian tried and minutely tested perfect coffee cake recipes; there's a nigella recipe; virtually every mainstream supermarket has a recipe on the web; there are coffee cakes to the tastes of adults, children, americans and british people. Yet this dollop thinks that what people really need is a badly made video of her making the above with her lechy disgusting husband saying poo-poo bum-bum all the time. LOOOOL
I love Pasta Grannies!. Even my 13 year old son can rustle up a decent lasagna, if he can drag himself away from his Xbox long enough. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.