Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Manky will love this!
Hello Tittle20, I am wondering how you knew about this video? Are you a paying Sub? Are you in the video itself perphaps? I notice this is only your third ever post in Tattle and you joined in Feb 2020. Perhaps you are Ashley Gardner himself or even Manky in disguise???????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I found the video quite sad and a little uncomfortable to watch...... people who rely on YouTubers for so much help are worrying, especially those that rely on YouTubers who obviously need help themselves. The blind leading the blind, instead of getting real help. 😔😔😔😔 Having said that, we are all free to watch and follow who we please if we think it can help. Wish we could just change your minds.

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ I just saw the video was on Ashley's YouTube channel ...........I clicked on the Yellow circle in the video and it took me to his channel! So perhaps Tittle20 is one of Ashley's subs or as I said before Ashely himself OMG!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Manky will love this!
This is an incredibly sad watch. :(

In other news, I only sat through that so I could finally see what Holly the Immunologist looks like - I lasted 2 mins with the sound on.
She must have been out responding to a medical emergency / advising the WHO when this was put together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ashley is a well-know superfan, and posted the video publicly, a tattler may keep an eye on his channel for his Mark/Nadia adoration content. It’s doesn’t paint them in a good light, it shows they have created a money-making where vulnerable people depend on them, with no exist strategy.

(Didn’t know Liz committed suicide, how sad for Di, that whole family seem to have bad luck with mental health... but it just goes to make it even worse that they have in their videos light humour around self-harm and suicide)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Off topic a bit, as I’m a fairly new viewer of the swadderley’s...but I have only just found out that Liz died last year or possibly during the year before.

I’m sure I heard Di mentioning ‘I’ll show Liz’ in and earlier vlog, so it appears Di was already spending a lot of time with the family (instead of with Liz?) prior to her death.

Are they any vlogs where her death is acknowledged, just seems that it was pretty life-changing for Di, yet I’ve not seen it acknowledged that Di is bereaved. I am wondering if Di spending so much time with the family, and her habit of bursting into tears, has to do with whatever was going on with Liz, for example was she hospitalised for a long time meaning Di was only seeing her for brief visits etc. Just wondering if this habit of being almost constantly at Mark and Nadia’s, and evening often staying overnight, started as a solution to loneliness, or to keep her active during a difficult period. I notice on her middle finger she wears what appears to be an engagement ring and a wedding band.

The poor woman within the last couple of years lost her partner, went from being sprightly to hobbling around in pain, and on top of that she has to pander to Mark’s youtube obsession which I believe brings out the worst in him, in terms of being hyper and not considerate towards his mother’s needs, in name of ‘entertainment’.

Also watching some earlier vlogs...when Nadia has a guest over and Mark goes out. There’s nothing wrong with doing things on your own...but it just looks a bit sad in him case when he is walking the streets alone taking into his phone about where he has been for coffee and which film he has see, all on his own, apparently just because for whatever reason he wants or needs to be out of the house for a for hours and at the same time can call it ‘working’ if he films himself. Isn’t it very odd for a vlogger with such a large following of devotees we to actually not have a single real-life friend? He only ever meets with others through Nadia with her present and is not always even comfortable with that, apart from Michelle who is an employee, it looks like he has no real-world contact with anyone outside of his immediate family. This is apparent well before lockdown...so really lockdown hasn’t affected his social life at all, in fact it has forced his household and Mother to spend even more time with him due to them having less social options. It’s worked in his favour, it helps him manipulate Nadia and Di more if they have less reasonable excuses to be away from his control.
He even filmed where Di lives and named the street. It wouldn't be hard for any weirdo to track her down. He's such a stupid man putting his mother at risk, no brains!

• Angry
So Nitty's bought back a bug. Instead of going to bed she's doing a live. Wonder if she's past it on to Betty and Teddy, or Di and Dina.
For someone who went germ phobic about Covid. Shouting at Di, and disinfecting the shopping. Now she's back to her old unhygienic self.
In the last vlog she went on about masks yet look who's talking.
Helen from South Africa and Xander are still cult member's. Same old nut bags.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He even filmed where Di lives and named the street. It wouldn't be hard for any weirdo to track her down. He's such a stupid man putting his mother at risk, no brains!
The National Curriculum from aged 4 (not exclusive to children forced to take GCSEs) offers clear guidance on esafety. For example:
Schools can help pupils to identify and manage risk by:
 discussing the ways in which someone may put themselves at risk online,
 discussing risks posed by another person’s online behaviour,
 discussing when risk taking can be positive and negative,
 discussing “online reputation” and the positive and negative aspects of an online digital footprint. This could include longer-term considerations, i.e how past online behaviours could impact on their future, when applying for a place at university or a job for example,

Best-selling home schooling educator Mark AdderEley would be wise not to throw the entire curriculum out with the bathwater. For the sake of his children, his wife's career, his mental health and now his mother in her own home. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How weird manky is directing the subs to the BBC website regarding the rule of 6...but when they went to Cornwall everything was sooo confusing....🙃 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He lives in his youtube dream world where he believes he's only talking to his imaginary friends hence its safe for him to show where his mother lives, where its safe to show where he and his family live. He's utterly deluded. Seriously lacking in common sense. It would be no suprise is Ashley and Xander turned up at his door with a star wars figure and a bottle of vodka shouting and videoing them screaming "SUPRISRE"... The day will come that's for sure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Swadderley's silence after N returned from the Coppafeel trek was one of my major niggles with their channel.
Thanks, Shmily1 for shedding this light. I stand corrected. (y)

So, why was their YT family channel editor so cagey about it all?
If you watch the beginning of this, you'll learn that M was probably sulking, because he couldn't go to the world "centre of cinema" and sit there 'researching' all day whilst his wife did the charity trek:

Numpty.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That video from the subs was a hard watch. They genuinely believe they are part of the ‘family’
Mark please take a long hard looks at what you have created and the dependency that these people now feel towards yourselves when all you want is their money
It’s so so sad and so so wrong

• Angry
  • Heart
Wonder how long it will take for them to break the rules and have Dina over when nanny di is there or Lisa over then Dina. They will be stupid enough to broadcast it too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So funny how he starts today's coffee moaning by saying she's unwell but hasn't got any of the sinister covid symptoms.. (so her new cough on sat nights vlog isn't a symptom?)
He then says, she's been tested anyway.. Er, she was tested pre going into the circle, she couldn't possibly have caught covid since then???
Thry are such liars!!!
Oh the irony, the woman who's flouted EVERY covid rule there is, is poorly!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Manky will love this!
This is just so bloody sad. These people have real problems and issues. Some of them are just really thick.
Part of a real dysfunctional family. Nitty and Manky want your money and for you to tick like. Oh and buy the book so that Manky
can keep being a waster.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It is very evident from Ashley's video that many of the people are vulnerable with some even admitting themselves they are living with a mental health issue. Mark and Nadia should feel ashamed of themselves, they've manipulated these people into throwing cash at them and into believing they are part of their family. It's unbelievable that Loose Women and ITV turn a blind eye to it all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Nadia's immune system went a little crazy last week, after all she spent a week in a clean and hygienic room with no filthy Manky for a change. No wonder she has a cold! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ashley is a well-know superfan, and posted the video publicly, a tattler may keep an eye on his channel for his Mark/Nadia adoration content. It’s doesn’t paint them in a good light, it shows they have created a money-making where vulnerable people depend on them, with no exist strategy.

(Didn’t know Liz committed suicide, how sad for Di, that whole family seem to have bad luck with mental health... but it just goes to make it even worse that they have in their videos light humour around self-harm and suicide)
They spoke about it a while ago. I think Mark did a sit down chat to camera about mental health and suicide. It was actually very tasteful rather than his usual smirk and whatnot.

Reactions: 5
ITV and Loose Women have a clear conscious because nitty is a contractor to ITV therefore they hide behind that as an excuse. I've complained about her behaviour only to be told she's a contractor and not an employee. Her contractor status absolves ITV of any culpability re her behaviour outside of ITV and allows the Sawalha-Adderleys to completey shaft the tax man whilst behaving however they like without being accountable to anyone. Morals don't matter as both ITV or the Sawalha-Adderleys have zero. ITV and Loose Women KNOW she influences people and most ppl have no idea she's a contractor etc. Besides the way they treat Kiki, it's my number 2 reason for disliking them, they've got themselves in a position where they are untouchable and they're exceptionally dangerous as per the latest Ashley video which highlights just how special their "family" are, and how open they are to being abused by the gruesome twosome 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nitty such an actress. No coughing, sneezing or hoarse voice all through the live until manky reminded her she wasn't well, then she started coughing...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If she was that Poorly she wouldn’t be on a live, she looks perfectly fine to me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.