Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it that Mark will read here and see that absolutely nobody would live with him. Tickles me no end. 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for posting the video Tittle20 .. I really hope Nadia & Mark do watch that.

I'm glad they did that actually as I think it will make the subs feel more real, it's easy to carry on as they do sometimes (plus take the money every month) when you don't see who it is watching and they're just names on a screen.

Reactions: 5

Manky will love this!
I hope Ashley is not expecting a reaction video from the Swadderleys.

If Ashley is lucky, M will use his work in arguments with N as evidence that his YT 'work' for 200 vulnerable people is purposeful. If I was N, I'd tell M that social services haven't been able to recruit for years. But she won't.

• Sad
  • Haha
I hope Ashley is not expecting a reaction video from the Swadderleys.

If Ashley is lucky, M will use his work in arguments with N as evidence that his YT 'work' for 200 vulnerable people is purposeful. If I was N, I'd tell M that social services haven't been able to recruit for years. But she won't.

How tragic !

So is there no live at all? They should have just said last night... As part of the detox they would take the way off. As someone said before, they've created a monster with the promised lives.
Why are they promising a vlog tomorrow when she wanted Mark to Have Detox Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they promising a vlog tomorrow when she wanted Mark to Have Detox Monday
Wanted is the operative word. And her description from Saturday evening of what constitutes a detox Monday is far from a social media free Monday. The exceptions swallow the proposed rule.

Reactions: 9
It’s proof that a vast quantity of their subs are vulnerable. Stop using them for monetary gain!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Was just having a nose at the gram and noticed that Nitty is only listed as being 1/2 of the Adderley’s where as Manky has listed all of his prolific talents, director, writer, cockwomble
You always find show offs have the least talent 😏

I think they filmed cooking segments last weekend.

There have been press reports about them doing the Circle.
I think they prerecord everything for the ‘Sunday Show’ except the news papers .
if the family parts are as boring as Nadia berating Teddy’s shoes. ( I like Teddy but making a whole episode about the poor man wanting to have comfortable feet and Nadia bringing attention to it) is not funny or entertaining

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Was just having a nose at the gram and noticed that Nitty is only listed as being 1/2 of the Adderley’s where as Manky has listed all of his prolific talents, director, writer, cockwomble
Wow, he must have a penis like a toothpick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Could only watch 30 seconds of that video....jesus christ, what a cringefest! Thanking nitty and manky for what exactly? Taking money off vulnerable ppl, scaremongering and flouting rules, and the worst case of shaky camera shots ever made by a sweaty bloated egotistical bully?? Get a grip ppl!! Nitty and manky are laughing all the way to ocado/cornwall/cheap hotels/wagamamas fgs! 🙄😂

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Could only watch 30 seconds of that video....jesus christ, what a cringefest! Thanking nitty and manky for what exactly? Taking money off vulnerable ppl, scaremongering and flouting rules, and the worst case of shaky camera shots ever made by a sweaty bloated egotistical bully?? Get a grip ppl!! Nitty and manky are laughing all the way to ocado/cornwall/cheap hotels/wagamamas fgs! 🙄😂
Yes, it was uncomfortable viewing. So sad that some of these people are living their lives vicariously through people they don't even know or are likely to meet. I will say that the content Mark and Nadia have put out there has helped vulnerable people to cope during lockdown, but let's be real about this, their reasons for doing it, have been far from altruistic.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
What a load of guff! Embarrassing and sad to say the least.
At first, I thought that was a surprise thankyou video to us tattlers,thanking us for opening their eyes to the lying,money grabbing,sad,uncaring,selfish sawahladderleys,but alas no ,maybe next time 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic a bit, as I’m a fairly new viewer of the swadderley’s...but I have only just found out that Liz died last year or possibly during the year before.

I’m sure I heard Di mentioning ‘I’ll show Liz’ in and earlier vlog, so it appears Di was already spending a lot of time with the family (instead of with Liz?) prior to her death.

Are they any vlogs where her death is acknowledged, just seems that it was pretty life-changing for Di, yet I’ve not seen it acknowledged that Di is bereaved. I am wondering if Di spending so much time with the family, and her habit of bursting into tears, has to do with whatever was going on with Liz, for example was she hospitalised for a long time meaning Di was only seeing her for brief visits etc. Just wondering if this habit of being almost constantly at Mark and Nadia’s, and evening often staying overnight, started as a solution to loneliness, or to keep her active during a difficult period. I notice on her middle finger she wears what appears to be an engagement ring and a wedding band.

The poor woman within the last couple of years lost her partner, went from being sprightly to hobbling around in pain, and on top of that she has to pander to Mark’s youtube obsession which I believe brings out the worst in him, in terms of being hyper and not considerate towards his mother’s needs, in name of ‘entertainment’.

Also watching some earlier vlogs...when Nadia has a guest over and Mark goes out. There’s nothing wrong with doing things on your own...but it just looks a bit sad in him case when he is walking the streets alone taking into his phone about where he has been for coffee and which film he has see, all on his own, apparently just because for whatever reason he wants or needs to be out of the house for a for hours and at the same time can call it ‘working’ if he films himself. Isn’t it very odd for a vlogger with such a large following of devotees we to actually not have a single real-life friend? He only ever meets with others through Nadia with her present and is not always even comfortable with that, apart from Michelle who is an employee, it looks like he has no real-world contact with anyone outside of his immediate family. This is apparent well before lockdown...so really lockdown hasn’t affected his social life at all, in fact it has forced his household and Mother to spend even more time with him due to them having less social options. It’s worked in his favour, it helps him manipulate Nadia and Di more if they have less reasonable excuses to be away from his control.

• Sick
Off topic a bit, as I’m a fairly new viewer of the swadderley’s...but I have only just found out that Liz died last year or possibly during the year before.

I’m sure I heard Di mentioning ‘I’ll show Liz’ in and earlier vlog, so it appears Di was already spending a lot of time with the family (instead of with Liz?) prior to her death.

Are they any vlogs where her death is acknowledged, just seems that it was pretty life-changing for Di, yet I’ve not seen it acknowledged that Di is bereaved. I am wondering if Di spending so much time with the family, and her habit of bursting into tears, has to do with whatever was going on with Liz, for example was she hospitalised for a long time meaning Di was only seeing her for brief visits etc. Just wondering if this habit of being almost constantly at Mark and Nadia’s, and evening often staying overnight, started as a solution to loneliness, or to keep her active during a difficult period. I notice on her middle finger she wears what appears to be an engagement ring and a wedding band.

The poor woman within the last couple of years lost her partner, went from being sprightly to hobbling around in pain, and on top of that she has to pander to Mark’s youtube obsession which I believe brings out the worst in him, in terms of being hyper and not considerate towards his mother’s needs, in name of ‘entertainment’.

Also watching some earlier vlogs...when Nadia has a guest over and Mark goes out. There’s nothing wrong with doing things on your own...but it just looks a bit sad in him case when he is walking the streets alone taking into his phone about where he has been for coffee and which film he has see, all on his own, apparently just because for whatever reason he wants or needs to be out of the house for a for hours and at the same time can call it ‘working’ if he films himself. Isn’t it very odd for a vlogger with such a large following of devotees we to actually not have a single real-life friend? He only ever meets with others through Nadia with her present and is not always even comfortable with that, apart from Michelle who is an employee, it looks like he has no real-world contact with anyone outside of his immediate family. This is apparent well before lockdown...so really lockdown hasn’t affected his social life at all, in fact it has forced his household and Mother to spend even more time with him due to them having less social options. It’s worked in his favour, it helps him manipulate Nadia and Di more if they have less reasonable excuses to be away from his control.
I don't think Di and Liz were together anymore but they were still good friends and had been for years. It was discussed in a vlog around that time. I think they all went to her funeral from what I remember.

Reactions: 9
:sick: because i think she,d be the kind of person to let your hair down with and have a good chinwag! Him no way ever i could just imagine him morose and full of self importance talking down to people and making excuses about how he was nearly a bigshot film director but he didn,t get the breaks. Apparantly kitchen sos and working with gail porter doesn,t open doors in hollywood who knew?

I think it was this time last year Liz committed suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.